• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveeloution Elementary School

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is open to everyone. To join you must follow the instructions. First, your name then eeveeloution, then age, grade and personality. Optional: Likes and Dislikes.
Example: Name:Luna
Eeveeloution:Eevee (wants to be Umbreon )
Grade:2nd grade
Personality:Careful, kind
So, please let me know if you want to join.

"Today's the first day of school." Luna said to herself. "Ok, first day of second grade." Luna went into the classroom. On the board she saw, Good morning kids. My Name is Mrs.Aqulia. Please find your seat and you will find your first day of school paper. Luna walked to her seat. She sits next to a boy named, Jazz.
I think it is a good starter for the story. :D

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, it very much isn't.

For one, starting anything with a one-liner is not good. A proper introduction post needs to introduce the setting, your character, and leave room for another RPer or more to jump in. It also most CERTAINLY needs to be at LEAST a paragraph, preferably more. One-liners as a whole in the RP forums are VASTLY frowned upon.

Second, In-character posts do not belong in the discussion boards! In-character posts actually belong in the RP forums themselves.

I advise you, again, to read the rules - this time properly read them rather than just skim them. If you continue demonstrating an absolute failure to understand them, I will have no choice but to remove your access privilege to the RP forums altogether.

Actually, it very much isn't.

For one, starting anything with a one-liner is not good. A proper introduction post needs to introduce the setting, your character, and leave room for another RPer or more to jump in. It also most CERTAINLY needs to be at LEAST a paragraph, preferably more. One-liners as a whole in the RP forums are VASTLY frowned upon.

Second, In-character posts do not belong in the discussion boards! In-character posts actually belong in the RP forums themselves.

I advise you, again, to read the rules - this time properly read them rather than just skim them. If you continue demonstrating an absolute failure to understand them, I will have no choice but to remove your access privilege to the RP forums altogether.
I did.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Clearly you haven't understood them, because you've keep making the same mistakes.

Also, reporting an administrator for "Spaming" is phenomenally daft. Just saying.

Either way, since this child has attempted to start another RP and made the exact same mistakes, it's clear they are unwilling or unable to learn. As such their access to the RP forum has been revoked. This thread has no purpose now. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.