• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveefree Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
'I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't be making advances this quickly, I don't even know his name!' Hotaru thought to herself, peeking her head out from her position every now and again to check if Skye or Shadow were up, that or whether the other Flareon had left her after using her as a pillow - she could only hope that he hadn't and was relieved to see that he was still nearby.

Finshun liked the treehouse, and liked his former pillow, Hotaru, although he was quite embarrassed about it. He saw a Glaceon pass by, and sighed. Emma looked over at Skye, and she looked terrible. He was worried for her, although he didn't know her. She was with kits, and looked pained.

Jasmine looked at finshun she look at him and waved quitely and shyly at him she climbed a nearby tree and looked to the sky smiling "this is the only place a feel free" she said to herself

(OOC - @Ribby The Ribombee I'm sure there are places :))

BIC - Hotaru rose to her feet and held back the temptation to yawn, stretching a bit as well. She noticed how pained Skye looked and couldn't help but feel bad for her, even if the kits were coming. However, the Flareon was never the best with emotional support so all she could do was feel bad. So in order to feel less stressed about her friend, she concluded that a small walk would be best. But this early in the morning?

Finshun saw a Glaceon walk off. He then saw Hotaru walk to the edge of the treehouse, and stop. Finshun couldn't help but stare. She was an enigma, and he didn't even know her name, but he was somehow attracted to her.

Hotaru glanced over at Finshun for a quick second, as if saying 'I won't be long', before descending from the treehouse. Where she'd end up going, she had no clue about; except not too far in case she got lost and it was still dark.

Finshun frowned. He uncurled, and slowly made his way to the edge of the tree-house. Finshun saw Hotaru leave, and was still frowning. He made his way over to Skye. He sat down, and looked her in the eyes. "Hello, I'm Finshun. Do you mind if I stay here? What's your name? Are you all right?" Finshun bombarded her with questions.

Last edited:
Ripley the Sylveon was cold, walking through the forest. Even though it was almost morning, she was tired from walking all night. She found a pile of dry leaves, and curled up on top of them, using her long, plush tail as a blanket. She tried to sleep, but couldn't. She looked up and saw a treehouse. A really fluffy Flareon was just leaving. "That Flareon looks like a walking carpet," She thought. "Not that that's a bad thing." Ripley thought maybe she could sleep in the treehouse. She walked up to the treehouse and went inside and saw an Espeon and Umbreon sleeping in the corner and a Flareon talking to the Espeon. "Excuse me," Ripley said, "but can I sleep here? Just for tonight? I can't sleep outside on burnt, dry leaves."

Hotaru had went a little bit too far away from the treehouse, but not far to the point of not being able to find her way back - the Flareon was actually pretty good with directions. She made her way towards a lake, glancing at the water she couldn't see anyone in there. The moonlight shone on the water, making it glisten; and whilst she didn't like water, she had to admit that it was a lovely sight.

D

Deleted member 227971

Shadow awoke and stretched.
"Skye, Your awake"
Skye nodded, smiling.
"Yes, And the kits are doing well"
Skye and Shadow saw the others walking around, Skye stay put, While went over to see both flareons

((OOC: @Spoon Iceberg Hotaru is away from the treehouse.))
Finshun frowned. He uncurled, and slowly made his way to the edge of the tree-house. Finshun saw Hotaru leave, and was still frowning. He made his way over to Skye. He sat down, and looked her in the eyes. "Hello, I'm Finshun. Do you mind if I stay here? What's your name? Are you all right?" Finshun bombarded her with questions.

((OOC: Alright, I will.))
Finshun made his way over to the tired-looking Espeon. He looked at her, and waved hello. "Hello, my name is Finshun. Do you mind if I stay here? What's your name? Are you all right?" Finshun bombarded her with questions.

D

Deleted member 227971

Skye giggled
"My name is Skye, And yes I'm fine thank you . Also you may stay here"

D

Deleted member 227971

"Ok, I'll tell you. I'm..going to have..kits" Said Skye

"Ohh... That would explain it. Best of luck to you and your mate!" Finshun said, and walked off. He looked out over the ground below, and dropped down. Finshun waved to Shadow, and went on his way. He strolled through the large forest. Finshun spotted the glistening Sun emerge from through the large foliage of the tall trees. He kept walking until he came upon a clearing, with a large body of water placed in the middle. Finshun spotted Hotaru, and trotted over. "H-Hi.. Listen, about earlier... I'm sorry I was so embarrassing. By the way... What is your name?" He said, glancing at the fluffy Flareon.

Ripley cutled up in the corner of the treehouse, trying to make herself as small as possible. She disliked having people let her do things like this, even if they said it was all right. And it didn't make it any easier that Skye was apparently with kits. Ripley sometimes tried to use her tail as a blanket, because her tail was so big. But her tail wasn't that big, it just covered about half of her body, when curled up as small as possible. Her tail is big enough for an Eevee to use as a blanket... definitley not a Sylveon. "It's great that Skye is going to have kits... but it seems like she's in pain. I hope she's going to be okay." Ripley thought. "I bet the kits will be really cute!" She added, before drifting off to sleep.

D

Deleted member 227971

Skye awoke, In pain. She was really sweating aswell
"Shadow, There coming" She said

(1 Hour later)

Four little eevees were sleeping next two Skye, All of them suckling for milk. " Aww look at him." A gingery eevee was already up and playing. "His name is Flame. " She said.
"And this one" Shadow pointed a paw at another little eevee, who had a tuft of hair on his head " his name is Spark"
"This one is Rain" Skye said, pointing at a small eevee playing with his tail.
"And she" Said Shadow, Pointing at the smallest eevee, Who was still suckling, and was silver in color (shiny eevee).
"She is Hope" the couple said together.
"Their all so beautiful" Said Skye.

(Before kits)
Ripley heard Skye say something and woke up.
(After kits)
Four kits were being named Flame, Spark, Rain and Hope. "Awww, they're soooo cuuteeee!!!!!!!!!!!" Ripley said. Her eyes were shining because, quite frankly, you have to admit that they were cute.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Thank you" smiled Skye "I could do with a few berries Shadow"
"Sure" said Shadow, handing her a Pawful of berries

Hotaru glanced over at Finshun, blinking a few times. She smiled softly and shook her head, "It's fine, really." She spoke honestly and without any hint of doubt. Walking up to the Flareon she tilted her head to thd side, "I think we should be getting back to the treehouse, there's a chance that Skye has already had her kits and I don't wanna miss that!"

"A race, you say?" Hotaru asked, raising a brow if that was even possible. Though she immediately started running in the direction of where the treehouse was as fast as her four legs could carry her, "You're on!" She laughed as she ran.

"Hey, no fair!" Finshun shouted after the fluffball known as Hotaru, chuckling as he sprinted as fast as his orange feet could carry him towards the treehouse. He was gaining ground on her, but still couldn't catch up, until he got a surge of energy, and blitz forward, into pace with Hotaru.

The fluffball had maintained her lead for the most part, Finshun slowly gaining momentum which eventually lead to them running side by side. She glanced over at the other, considerably larger Flareon before trying to keep paced. Looking around and seeing the forest like a blur was actually a really pretty sight so she didn't mind losing the race.

Finshun began to gain a lead in the race, and pounced onto the stairs that led up to the large treehouse. He began sprinting upwards, but started huffing and puffing reaching the door; He began gasping for breath as he stumbled into the treehouse. "I... Won..." Finshun huffed, and sat down, resting on his torso tuft. He gazed upon four Eevees around Skye, sleeping soundly. Finshun smiled, and looked back to see if Hotaru was there.

Ripley looked away from the baby Eevees and looked at Finshun. "Hello, I'm Ripley! I don't think I know you yet..." she held out her paw to shake.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Ripley backed into a corner and hid behind her long tail, quite like they do in MLP... ((OOC-sorry)) her face was turning pink (she gets ever so slightly embarrassed from things like this.)

Hello!
Name Darklight
Age 12
Gender Female
Pokemon Umbreon
Appearance Normal
Personality Serious, quiet, rash
Crush none
Mate none
Children (you may only have a child/s if you have a mate) none

Darklight woke up.
Her rings shimmered.

Last edited by a moderator:
((OOC: Resuscitation attempted.))
Finshun shook Ripley's paw, and smiled. "Hey, name's Finshun." He replied. Just then, Shadow shouted about blocking the stairs, to which Ripley leaped out of the way. "Whoa there, don't get so worked up!" Finshun exclaimed, chuckling at Ripley's surprise. He chuckled a final time, and peeped his head out of the tree-house to see if Hotaru had arrived at at the site.

((OOC - I can't believe I wasn't notified on this thread! ;_;))

Hotaru had just made it to the ladder, climbling up it into the treehouse. She was carrying a branch, but not just any branch, a branch filled with nutricious berries and what not. "Finally," The fluffy Flareon spoke through her teeth, because of the branch.

Finshun spotted the fluffy Flareon making her way up the ladder with a heavy-looking branch grasped in her mouth. "Having a bit of trouble there?" He quipped, looking down at her. Finshun chuckled, and extended a paw to Hotaru, also known as "The Pillow."

Hotaru tilted her head at Finshun's gesture, making eye contact as she did so. She entered carefully and set the branch down, taking a deep breath after carrying that heavy branch for what felt like forever. "Thanks for the offer," She, the pillow, smiled up at the considerably larger Flareon

Jasmine looked around " I can't believe I lost my den" she said to herself she looked around for a while before giving up "I'm gonna die out here" she shouted at the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.