• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveefree Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 227971

Rules:
Romance? Yes
Death? MAYBE
Place? Forest of eeveelutions

Forum

Name
Pokemon
Appearance
Personality
Crush
Mate
Children (you may only have a child/s if you have a mate)

Me:

Name: Skye
Pokemon: Espeon
Appearance: Bright blue fur, violet jewel, Green eyes, Green neck scarf
Personality: Loyal, shy, Cool
Crush: none
Mate: yes
Name of mate: Shadow
Appearance: Fur is white, Rings are blue, eyes are greeny yellow
Children: None yet

Skye and Shadow walked through the forest, They hadn't eaten for days since their old home had been burnt to the ground.
They had to find a den, And quick.
"We could make a treehouse?" Suggested Shadow.
Skye nodded weakly. She couldent walk and had to be carried on Shadows back. Since the old forest was destroyed she hadn't eaten anything.

D

Deleted member 227971

The couple climbed up onto the Newley made treehouse. Skye ate a few berries, but it diddent help. All she could see was red.
Shadow was really worried, he diddent want to lose her

Eyelyn was walking past the treehouse with Rio and could hear Shadow and Skye
"Hmm..." Evelyn looked up and saw them in the treehouse "are you two okay?"Rio walked up and looked above his head
"You don't look too good, Espeon"

D

Deleted member 227971

Skye shook her head, she knew what was wrong but diddent want to say.

Dawn wandered around the forest confusedly. Ever since the fire, most of the living places had been claimed. The ice on the lake had melted, forcing the majority of Glaceon and Vaporeon to move. Except her. She had come back right after the fire was extinguished and tried to survive, but it was extremely difficult.
The Glaceon spotted a hollow in the ground and ran over to it. She stepped in and around it to mark it as her own. A treehouse was not far, but it was probably already claimed by someone else.

Evelyn tried climbing up into the treehouse but slipped "Evelyn!you shouldn't be climbing!you know we're expecting!" Rio ran and caught Evelyn on his back "what happened?was it that fire?" Rio questioned

D

Deleted member 227971

Skye saw the green espeon trying to climb up. "Evelyn?" Skye asked weakly "Use the stairs"

(OOC - Thank you! :))
BIC - A Flareon strolled the new forest all alone, the trees providing a welcoming scent that even she couldn't say no to. It was as if she was seeing things completely different, having never properly seen the amazingness of the forest until now, Hotaru could actually appreciate how others would feel comfortable in such an area. From the corner of her brown eyes, she could see two Espeons in/by a treehouse and couldn't help but be struck curious by them. Cautiously, she approached, hoping not to disturb them. "Nice day, isn't it?" She asked, glancing up at the pair.

D

Deleted member 227971

Skye moaned, Her mate woke, asking what the problem was.
"Skye what's wrong?"
"I..I'm going to have kits" Said Skye
"Y..You are?" Asked Shadow
Skye nodded, Her kits were soon.

Hotaru just sat at the bottom of the tree, contemplating over whether she should climb up to inside the treehouse just to check - especially after hearing a moan. Or should she start searching for a mate like she was attempting to do just a few days ago?

D

Deleted member 227971

Skye saw the Flareon down under her treehouse. Nodding, To say she could come up.

Hotaru made her way up to the treehouse, walking up to Skye when she finally made it to the top. "Is everything alright here?" The Flareon asked.

Hotaru's amber eyes glistened and out of excitement she started bombarding with questions:
"How many?"
"Will they be fusions or just Eevees?"
"Can I hold them when they come?"
"What names do you have planned?"
And a few others, though she tried her hardest not to jump around.

D

Deleted member 227971

Shadow took a deep breath "Were not sure how many, Probably just eevee, maybe you can hold them And yes we have got names in mind. Spark, Flame, Rain, Yet we may have more kits"

The Flareon stopped asking questions and suddenly felt embarrassed, "S-Sorry about that," She grinned sheepishly, "Though those names are really cute"

D

Deleted member 227971

"Thanks" Said Shadow "Skye came up with them"
Skye was peacefully sleeping

Hotaru smiled softly at Skye and nodded, "I can't wait until I finally find a mate of my own..." She said more to herself than to anyone else

D

Deleted member 227971

"You will, Just wait" Said Shadow "Now I better get to sleep, It's gonna be a big day tomorrow, oh and by the way, you can stay here overnight"
Shadow curled up next to his mate and curled up.

Heat rised to Hotaru's cheeks as she quickly glanced outside, it was getting late. Because she didn't have a home yet, she was grateful for Shadow and Skye's generosity and curled up next to somewhere warm.

Name: Finshun
Pokemon: Flareon
Appearance: Pretty standard, he has dark yellow fluff, and his tail is orange, and considerably more bushy. His neck tuft is very pronounced. His most considerably difference is that his eyes are a very deep blue.
Personality: Finshin is usually pretty open, and fun. He loves to eat, and can cook well.
Crush: Hotaru
Mate: None
Children: N/A

Last edited:
((OOC: Righto, then.))
BIC: Finshun was trotting through the forest, seeing the sights. He yawned, as it was getting late. He saw some other Pokemon, and waved. While Finshun was running around, he stumbled across a large tree, and it had a house suspended on it. He shrugged, and climbed up, thinking it might be a good place to stay. When Finshun arrived, he gazed upon the most beautiful Flareon he had ever seen, curled up against a wall.. Whoa... She's so... He thought, swooning over it. Finshun walked in, slowly. He curled up near where she was, since it was very warm in that spot.

Hotaru hadn't properly fallen asleep yet when she felt a body nearby. Opening both of her eyes, she glanced over for just a second before returning to her sleeping position; she didn't mind his presence, given that she was tired.

Finshun felt a tinge of fear as the other, considerably fluffier Flareon glanced over. He closed his eyes tightly. Although, Finshun felt relieved when nothing came of the glance. He drifted off to sleep, thinking of a warm, campfire, and a fuzzy rug.

Hotaru drifted off to sleep pretty quickly after closing her eyelids once again. She could only assume that the other Flareon just wanted a place to sleep, given that places were hard to find in the new wood, even to those with mates, which was unfortunate. Upon falling asleep, she couldn't help but think about what the day ahead could offer.

((OOC: Are we gonna do a time skip, or what?))
BIC: Finshun dreamed of many things, some happy some sad. One particularly strange one was a dream of some panting, and one Pokemon carrying another Pokemon, that looked pained on top of it. He didn't really pay much attention to these, but thought they were pretty strange.

D

Deleted member 227971

(OCC: Time in RP ; 3:42)

Skye awoke, in pain. Her kits were coming soon. "Shadow, I think the kits are coming soon"
"Wow, I'm gonna be a dad." Said Shadow

Finshun rolled over onto Hotaru's fluffy torso tuft, unknowingly. He just thought it was a pillow or something, and curled up around it. Finshun heard voices, and fidgeted.
"Shhhh.... Five more minutes..." He cooed, immediately drifting back into his slumber.

(OOC - Alrighty)
BIC - Hotaru felt a body roll on top of her's and she couldn't help but blink a few times, the body probably thought that her torso tuff was a pillow; she would if she was somebody else. She was about to wake up until she heard the cooing of "Shhhh.... Five more minutes..."
A light chuckle escaped her as she glanced over at him, "Somebody's comfortable," She joked lightly.

Finshun fidgeted in his sleep, and curled up tighter around Hotaru, the pillow. He rested his head on top of her, and heard "Sombody's comfortable." Escape the pillow. He opened his eyes slowly, and looked drowsily downwards. Finhshun's eyes widened, and then kept blinking, and his face turned a dark shade of red. He was blushing extremely.

Hotaru, now known as the pillow, turned on her other side so that she could face Finshun. It hurt having to turn her neck all the time. Her brown eyes only batted once as she showed genuine innocence, not the slightest bit of anger about being used as a pillow - which could be considered shocking. "Did I do something?" She asked upon noticing the colour of his face, "Because it seems you're blushing profusely"

Finshun blushed even more, if that was possible, and was a bit surprised to not see a speck of anger at his horrible mistake."N-No... It was me... I-I apologize..." He said, gazing at the floor, frowning, extremely embarrassed.

"It's alright," Hotaru smirked slightly, it had happened to the Flareon before - countless times; and each time was pretty adorable so she had no reason to be mad at him. In her eyes, she found him more adorable than the others by a landslide. "Say..." She looked around, trying to say something but not knowing how to, making her huff a little when thinking of a way to ask what she wanted to ask.

Finshun loosened his grip a little, but didn't let go, but as much as he hated to admit it, he actually thought she was very comfortable, because of her fluff. His body became warmer, as he heard her statement. "Y-Yes...?" Finshun asked, becoming less embarrassed.

"Do you... Um..." It was as if Hotaru had lost the ability to speak, despite her being perfectly capable of it. Her cheeks flushed a deep red and she curled into a ball, "I-It was nothing!" She stammered, though her voice sounded muffled.

Finshun guessed what she was going to say, but dismissed it, thinking there was no way. He got up, and looked outside. It was still very dark, and curled up, now farther away from Hotaru, but missed the pillowy softness of her torso tuft.

Name: jasmine
Pokemon: glaceon
Appearance: noramal glaceon
Personality: jasmine is a shy quite girl who hates to be in public but always seems to be in a crowded area
Crush: none yet

Jasmine awoke and walked outside of her den she headed to the tree where she would watch the star and saw another den walked past trying not to wake finshun

Status
Not open for further replies.