• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveefree forest 2.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
"Sure" Delphi Sighed. "You can sit here." She gestured at a seat with a few twigs on it as Daze was a bird.
---------------------------------
Autumn couldn't control herself now. She slumped out of her bush and started to cry in Solar's white fur, turning it pale grey. She looked up at him, and said; "I..Its mating season.. Nearly everyone has a partner..but me" She Sobbed

Solar looked at the sad Vaporeon. “It’s ok, there are many Pokémon in the world. I am positive you will find a mate.” Solar stated. He was blushing a little bit, but turned his head towards the sun. “Everyone is made equally, no one is left behind. Not you, not me, not anyone.” He said.

Luna watched all of this happen. Shaking her head vigorously to clear all of her thoughts, she returned her focus to the lake. She shot a Shadow Ball into the air, a couple feet high but close enough to Luna for what she needed. As the Shadow Ball started to fall down towards the lake, Luna dove, the Shadow Ball hitting her body. Warmth flooded through her body right before she hit the freezing lake water. But thanks to Luna's special trick, the water wasn't so cold, and warmth was still running through her body. She swam happily around the lake, her teeth jittering every so often.

D

Deleted member 227971

Luna watched all of this happen. Shaking her head vigorously to clear all of her thoughts, she returned her focus to the lake. She shot a Shadow Ball into the air, a couple feet high but close enough to Luna for what she needed. As the Shadow Ball started to fall down towards the lake, Luna dove, the Shadow Ball hitting her body. Warmth flooded through her body right before she hit the freezing lake water. But thanks to Luna's special trick, the water wasn't so cold, and warmth was still running through her body. She swam happily around the lake, her teeth jittering every so often.
(The Lagoon is 28 Degrees..)

Autumn stopped crying, and sat next to Solar "Maybe your right" She Sniffed
----------------------------------------------
Delphi looked out, and saw she had stayed up until day. Umbreon are usually sleeping by then, so she sleepily padded into her room, and curled up on the cotton, dried up leaves and moss. Beep had requested an all-night-party, witch was fine for her, but now she was really tired. (Is that ok @BeepLettuceBee ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm fine with that)

Beep decided to go out to the lake to announce the party. When he got there, he yelled "Party at Delphi's treehouse! Just go past this rock and keep going!". He then put up posters telling the time, (6:00 in-RP time.) date (In-RP tomorrow.), and place. Beep then went back to the Treehouse, and started spinning decorations to put up. He hoped he could help people find love. At a party. Maybe.

Solar heard about the party rumors getting around there fast. He turned his head to Auttum. “See, this might be your chance to find a mate. At the party maybe?” He turned back towards the sun, he was still speaking. “My apologies. My name is Solar, what may yours be?” He asked.

D

Deleted member 227971

"I...I'm Autumn" she whispered, her fringe covering one of her eyes. "Um..Solar..Will you go to the party with me...?"

Solar nodded with a soft smile. “Sure, I’d love to give you company there.” He turned towards the Vaporeon, blushing. “If you ever need anything, you know where to come to.” Solar put out his paw. “Nice to meet you!”

Kuro looked around, observing the Pokémon around the lagoon. A sharp, shrill shriek entered her ears and she found herself pushing herself up against the tree, covering her ears with her paws. When the sound was mostly gone, besides the small ringing in her ears, she heard an apology from a familiar voice, Beep the Joltik. With a sigh, she stood up and looked around again, noting all of the irrated and surprised expressions on almost everyone’s faces. She heard Beep and another Pokémon leaving and nearly sighed in relief but she caught herself. She turned around to watch them leave and saw the Ducidueye flying towards a treehouse that Beep and the other Pokémon had gone. She sat down, watching the treehouse and all the trees and brush around it, knowing anything could come out from them. She narrowed her eyes and straightened herself when the Joltik came out of the treehouse, only to see that he came out to tell the Pokémon that there was a party at night at Delphi’s treehouse. “So that is her name,” she muttered to herself, thinking that the Pokémon he had left with. Kuro contempleted whether she want to go or not and decided that she would go but only stay outside and see how many others would go and if there would be too many people. She wouldn’t actually go in, unless something happened, but that was highly unlikely in her mind. The Umbreon looked at the sky to see what time it was then looked back at the treehouse. “I hate mating season,” she muttered to herself and stood up, stretching, and began walking back to her cave.

D

Deleted member 227971

Auttum Picked a purple orchid (http://www.usretailflowers.us/images/1389xlg.jpg) And put in in her hair. She then picked some silk from a web and made two bracelets. One had an orange pearl, the other blue. Auttum offered the orange one to Solar. "Here For you." She said, Putting the blue one on her front left paw. She then took some more silk and threaded purple starred pearls onto it, then wrapping it round her tail, she did the same with her ears and neck.

Solar looked at the orange pearl bracelet Auttum gave him. “Thanks.” He nodded. He put out his paw and slid it on the paw. He shook it and turned towards Auttum, a light blush on his face. “Y-you look beautiful...” Solar thought, his face growing red. “Do you want to hang out? The lake maybe?” He asked, turning his head towards the lake.

Dance was minding his business when he suddenly heard a loud shriek and started panicking. Does somebody need help? He rushed through the trees till he came upon a large group of pokemon from what he can tell mostly Eevee evolutions. His head titled in confusion and his foggy eyes blinked. What is going on here? He stayed in the back not used to this many pokemon together at once watching and observing everyone trying to figure out what is happening.

Devil had been observing everything from a small bush he was hiding in his eyes whipped to and fro. His ears went back and he winched as the Joltik shrieked loudly but continued to be silent. He was very curious to what was happening. What kind of gathering is this? He noticed there was some like him, in the back observing and not talking to anybody. Maybe he should talk to somebody?

A movement from the corner of Kuro’s eyes caught her attention and her head moved to a Lucario that had foggy eyes. A yellow glow in a bush caught her eye and she stared into the bush, trying to find out what the figure was. Soon, she realized it was an Umbreon, like herself, but she was Shiny and he was not. She cocked her head to the side and stared at what she presumed to be the eyes of the Umbreon.

(OOC: Get ready for a big one, all my characters except Solar.)
After the long events back in Kanto with his family, Horizon finally made it to the lagoon he was waiting to go for his whole entire life to find a mate. “Wow... this place was better then I thought it was.” He thought, soon turning to go towards the lake in search of a nice view.

Splash wandered around some more. She found a berry bush and took a few berries. She nibbled on her favorite Leppa Berry. Splash than sat on top of the same rock she was on earlier and stared by the lake.

Blossom was busy at a flower field nearby, not knowing about the lagoon just yet. When she was done planting her flowers, she went deeper into the forest and she eventually stumbled into the lagoon. “What is this place?” She questioned herself, walking in front of a treehouse.

Pandora was efficiently dozing underneath an uprooted tree, her tail flicking occasionally. Lovestruck Lagoon of the Eeveefree Forest was her home, and it was usually around this time that she left. She wasn't a fan of mating season, but this year she couldn't bring herself to leave. She was exhausted just about all the time, now, due to the others, but she didn't really mind.
She slowly got up, stretching out her limbs and yawning, before quietly leaving her home of twisted roots. The sun was shining in her eyes, blinding her as always. Thanks Sun, appreciate ya.
She wasn't the kind of Pokemon to immediately look for a mate, or look for one at all. She knew that the Pokemon of this area were easily attached to each other, and pretty much as soon as another Pokemon looks at them they were crushing. So anyone who'd looked at anyone else was off limits for her, because they never really liked someone and then moved on to another, which was weird. Wasn't that just... realistic?
She strode out towards the lake, using Psychic to casually pick some berries to snack on as she watched the drama unfurl.

Flame woke under a tree wondering how he got there.
"Ow... My head hurts....." Flame said as he was rubbing his head
He got his bag and opened it to look for some berries instead he found water
"Fair enough..." he said as he opened the bottle of water and drank it
He stood up and ran to the lagoon

Pandora, as with most of the residents from the lake, had heard about the party one way or another. She was a bit confused, as to whether or not it'd already passed, considering the date on the poster, or if hadn't taken place yet, given the lack of after-party chatter. She pursed her lip, curiously, and bounded over to a large, flat stone, that she lied on where the sun hit her fur just right and warmed her lilac fur.
She watched some drama from that point, watching an interesting pair- a white and purple Umbreon and an orange Vaporeon- become practically glued to each other.
This- this was the kind of thing that bothered Pandora.
Were they just naive?
Pokemon here, at Lovestruck Lagoon, were always way to quick to bond to each other. She gave the pair she was studying earlier about four minutes and they were already blushing and perpetually attached to each other. If the Umbreon didn't already have feelings for the Vaporeon, it was easy to tell that the water-type Pokemon was already practically paw over tail in "love". She scoffed microscopically, to herself. Did they even know what love meant? What it really meant?
Pandora didn't.
She sighed, resting her head on her paws, snacking absent-mindlessly on some Magost and Pecha berries, the equivalent to mangoes and peaches.

"Ugh, we need to wait for the hecking day to end. Tomorrow's the party." He said. Beep was kinda just sitting around, waiting. He took out a Roomba out of his cloak, and decided to ride it. It was going to be a long day. He could feel it.

Luna dried off after a while, her teeth jittering from the cold water, but it was worth it. She spotted the poster for a party. "Huh. That will be fun." She thought out loud. She decided to go the next day, but for now, since it was daylight, she was getting tired. She went to her treehouse and curled up in her moss bedding, falling asleep instantly.

Last edited:

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty mumbled to himself, lost in confused thought. He had been residing in a small tent which he himself had brought along, and took this time to sit down and think. That Pokemon, the Umbreon from before. Perhaps, in hindsight, he had not properly assessed the situation, and should have calmed himself, and not been so quick to react with hostility. He should go apologize. Getting up, he winces slightly, his position being, though comfortable, one poor for his bones. After stretching out the kinks, the Jolteon adjusted his glasses, and trotted off into the woods. He entered near the lagoon where had last seen the female, and decided to call out, though rather quietly. "U-um...miss? Are you here?"

Kuro heard a familiar voice and turned around in surprise. She looked at the male Jolteon and stood up in shock. “H-Hello,” she said, a bit hesitant because of the small incident. She winced slightly, thinking that he might leave again, like most others. Most either stayed or ran away from her in her life but none had ever came back. Except for Jolty. “I-I’m Sorry,” she muttered quietly, looking down at the smooth brown dirt.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty stepped forward. "It's my fault, I was embarrassed, and made assumptions. I apologize." He offers a paw, like a handshake. "My name is Jolty..."

Kuro was surprised that Jolty was apologizing, no one had ever really done that to her. “It’s alright, I’m Kuro. Nice to meet you, Jolty,” she said with a smile and a small blush creeping up to her cheeks. “Are you going to the party in the treehouse?” She asked him politely, putting her paw out as well to shake his paw.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty shook her paw. "Kuro. That's a very unique name. I like it." He smiles as well, a blush coming to his own face, but he tilts his head in confusion. "I-I beg your pardon? Party?"

Kuro smiled and looked at a sign that had been put up. “Yes, the one tomorrow. A strange Joltik is hosting a party at his friend’s treehouse. Do you want to go?” She asked, the blush growing bigger across her cheeks.

Beep was kinda tired of sitting on that roomba. He patted the space in front of him for a bit, and then got off of it. "Ah, geez. The music." He said. He walked around the somewhat small tree house, figuring out what he would do with the sound setup. Would he want stereo, around the main room? Or mono, around the whole accessible party area? He went with stereo, as some people would like to get away from the music, so he started placing speakers around the main room. Once the speakers were done and set up to a small laptop situated on an elevated mantle in the corner. Beep put a microphone next to the laptop, in case he needed to make announcements. Halfway through, I'll take song requests. He thought, so he put a small stack of papers with a pen next to the entrance, along with a box with a slot, for putting the papers in. Drinks. Beep thought. We need drinks. He took out some hyper-dimensional ( some alcoholic, for the reveler 'mons) drinks from his cloak, and set them up in the kitchen, along with a stack of pizzas almost reaching to the ceiling. "The trick is, buy more than will be needed. In case you need it." Beep said, to no one in particular. Lights! Lights that sync with the music! Beep thought excitedly, and put up some lasers and a fog machine. "Aw yeah. This is going to be one HECK OF A PARTY!" He yelled triumphantly. And with that, he fell asleep on the spot. He forgot it wasn't his house he was decorating. Dang, sorry.

(All that made a lot of noise, so do something with that information if you want to.)

Last edited:

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
"W-well....uh...I am not...quite comfortable with strangers, but....I suppose it's the least I could do for you." He smiles, then rubs the back of his neck with a paw. "Is there....uh...any requirements for dress, or something of the like?"

Kuro blushed, her cheeks turning a scarlet red. “Um, I-I don’t th-think that there is a-any dress re-requirements,” she said then her head shot up from the sound of a yell, startling her. “What was that?” She whispered, her eyes scanning the area.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty turned, ears perked in interest. "Oh? What was that?" Looking back, he smiles shyly. "Maybe we could check it out. I do enjoy a good mystery."

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi woke and walked into the main room. She almost screamed. “BEEP WHAT IN THE NAME OF THIS UNIVERSE HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HOUSE!” She yelled “I KNOW THIS IS A PARTY BUT I CANT HAVE A GIANT STEREO SET HERE! IM TRYING TO KEEP THE ROOM AS NEAT AS POSSIBLE!”

Autumn was trembling. “Hey.. Solar...Should we get going to the party now...?”

"Oh. uhhhh." Beep said. He hadn't thought of what Delphi would think. "Aw, geez. Sorry, Delphi." "Is it okay if i use this for the party? I, uh, I'll take it down after." He asked. "Ma-mmmmmmm. Maybe I can just put a few bluetooth speakers around the room." Beep was torn. He'd spent a while setting this up.... But Delphi didn't necessarily want it. Aw, geez.

Luna woke up in her moss bedding, then shook some out of her fur as she stood up and stretched. How long had she been sleeping? It didn't seem that early, nor late. But Luna knew it was probably not the next day, so she had some free time before the party. She trotted out of her house and gazed around; it was still daylight, possibly in the evening. Luna climbed down her tree and padded through the forest a bit, then came across an Oran tree. "Nice!" She said, then backed up. She shot a Shadow Ball at the tree, which caused a bunch of Oran berries to fall down. She ate a couple, then took the rest back to her treehouse, carefully stocking them in her 'kitchen' area. With that, she made her way back to the lagoon.

Autumn was trembling. “Hey.. Solar...Should we get going to the party now...?”

Solar turned to face Autumn. “I don’t know if it is starting yet, but we can check.” The Umbreon replyed. Solar was in a bad mood right now because he had missed most of the sun warming his pelt. He turned towards the treehouse to start walking. On the way, he managed to pick a few berries. An Oran Berry, a Bluk Berry, and a Lum Berry.

After Horizon was done exploring the place. He decided to rest for the day. He grabbed a nearby Wepear Berry and climbed into a tree to rest. He watched as other Pokémon passed by, not knowing he was there.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi sighed, reliving her of her stress as a low growl started to rumble in her throat. “Blehtof- Whatever speeders are fine. Just...I’m not doing the cleaning”

“Solar...I’m sorry for leaping out at you like that...I..I was just so sad” Autumn trembled as she spoke.

Jolty turned, ears perked in interest. "Oh? What was that?" Looking back, he smiles shyly. "Maybe we could check it out. I do enjoy a good mystery."

A smile formed across her face in excitement and she was happy that someone had actually gotten along with her. “Yes, I also enjoy a mystery,” she said happily, standing up with her ears in their natural position and her eyes scanning the area with interest. Her blush was dying down slightly, as time went slowly but quickly.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty gently nudged the Umbreon's side, not intentionally, of course. He felt soft, and warm. Looking, he smiled at her gently. "W-well....let's go check it out...." Gently moving forward, he walks away, ahead of you.

Delphi sighed, reliving her of her stress as a low growl started to rumble in her throat. “Blehtof- Whatever speeders are fine. Just...I’m not doing the cleaning”

“Solar...I’m sorry for leaping out at you like that...I..I was just so sad” Autumn trembled as she spoke.

Solar turned toward Autumn, nodding. “It’s fine, it’s my fault for acting so childish. Let’s continue.”
Solar kept walking towards the treehouse. When he got there, he decided to wait for autumn and sat by the bark to nibble on one of the berries he collected.

(OOC: Sorry this was so short, I don’t know where to start with my other characters. I just need someone to interact with them.)

Pandora was, ultimately, very, very bored. A life of sunbathing and snacking on berries was a relaxing one, but a relaxing life didn't meet her standards of fun. So, with that, Pandora made a decision.
She was gonna go to the party.
Naturally, she assumed, the majority of attendees would be females looking for mates, given the seasons. However she vowed to herself to not be like the majority (which wasn't a very hard thing for her to do). She'd go, make friends, and not fall in love. Or, vice versa, have anyone fall in love with her.
At that thought Pandora laughed to herself. What an amusing thought.
And with that, the black-stoned Espeon made her way to the treehouse.
(Figured I'd post, considering the amount of dead this thread is.)

Jolty gently nudged the Umbreon's side, not intentionally, of course. He felt soft, and warm. Looking, he smiled at her gently. "W-well....let's go check it out...." Gently moving forward, he walks away, ahead of you.

Kuro followed Jolty with a small smile, letting her paws come down lightly like a hunter. Her yellow and blue eyes looked around and she found herself looking at Jolty again. There was something about him that she couldn’t figure out, something she had never seen in anyone. At most, she had kept a friend for a few months but the way she let herself be herself around Jolty in such little time made her wonder. “Jolty, the party doesn’t start until later so, after this, do you want to do something?” The words just came out of Kuro’s mouth which surprised her yet they sounded right at the same time.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty looked back, blushing and confused, "U-uh...um...I-I...s-sure? What do you have in m-mind?" This was unexpected. People generally didn't offer to do stuff with the Jolteon, so he wasn't sure of how to react.