• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveefree forest 2.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi grunted and picked up a twig in her jaw. “Hey, Beep, use string shot on the twig for me” She said, feeling herself calm down.

"Oh. I don't have that, but i'll use Electroweb instead." Beep shot a long strand at the stick. "There. Also, do have any idea what Daze was talking about?" He asked.

D

Deleted member 227971

“Nope” Delphi said with the twig in her mouth. “Here goes nothing..” The umbreon used dark pulse on a puddle, Turing it into a ink like substance. She scooped some up in a shallow stone bowl and started to walk back to her den. (Not forgetting the twig)“ Hey, wanna sleep at my den tonight? It’s really warm there” Asked Delphi politely.

"Uhhhhh... sure." Beep replied. He looked at the ink-like water. I wonder... He thought, walking over to the puddle. Beep then stuck his tongue out and licked the ink-like liquid Delphi created. A shiver going through his whole body, he quickly spat out the liquid. "Ugh, why did i do that?" He asked himself. "You know how bad this tastes? It's like....." Beep gasped. "existential horror." He swiftly took the pack of gum out, and dipped it all in the puddle. "Nice." He said to himself, forgetting where he was. Looking around, he saw Delphi, and upon seeing them, he said "Oh, sorry." before taking a mood ring out of his cloak, putting the cloak and gum in the ring, and putting it on. "So, where's this house/den?"

Kuro watched as a Joltic was falling from the sky but before it hit the ground, the Ducidueye caught it and put it safely on the ground. Kuro soon realized that the Joltik was male and was definitely up to something. She watched the Ducidueye walk away and fly up to a tall tree. She looked at the same Joltik sit next to her, her bright blue and yellow eyes landing on him. Her nose crinkled as she watched the Joltik taste a dark substance then spit it back out. She noticed him putting an item inside the liquid and suddenly knew she couldn’t remain hidden anymore. “Excuse me, but, what did you put in the dark liquid?” Kuro asked, staying hidden and watching the Joltik put the item and his cloak inside of a ring.

"Oh, just some gum." He replied, "It tastes exactly how existential horror feels. I've created a new flavor!". He popped one in his mouth, before coughing it back out. "It... has an acquired taste." He smiled.

Kuro was still a bit skeptical about the gum but she stepped out of the shadows anyway. “It must be a taste I am acquired with, if it tastes like the look on your face,” she muttered quietly, noting how the Joltik had a slight disgusted expression. “I’m Kuro, what is your name?” She asked, sitting down next to her shadow tree, and nodded her chin at the Joltik.

Splash looked over to her left. Not to far from her, she saw a Umbreon and a Joltik talking. To her left, she saw many Pokémon. To be specific, Eeveelutions. She took note of how cold it was to her.
Being a water type, Splash gets cold when it gets night because she has little to no fur. In water it doesn’t affect her much but in order to sleep underwater she needs to reach the bottom of the floor, or at least hang on to something. But she doesn’t like to rest in lakes because her legs would react to the water if she went too deep. She sighed once more, wrapping her tail around her body. She tried to warm herself up.

"I go by Beep." He replied, trying to figure out what the heck he should do next. I just have no ideas and am thinking this to myself to extend the paragraph, He thought to himself. well, it is nighttime so i guess i should partake in the action of sleeping.

Daze woke up and spread out his wings to stretch. He yawned and looked down at the lake which reflected the sunrise. He flew down from the tree and looked around for something to do target practice on. He saw a small branch sticking out from a tree. It only took a tenth of a second to pluck, aim, and fire an arrow quill from his wings at the branch, striking it clear off the tree.

(OOC: is it mourning? Please correct me.)
The next day, Splash got struck by a falling branch that landed on her head. “Ouch...” She thought as she got up, looking at a branch with an arrow in it. “I-I’m positive t-t-that was a c-common mistake.” She said to herself, looking at where the end of the arrow was pointing. “I see no one anywhere, just trees.” Splash thought before heading towards the nearest huge rock to sit on and look at Sunrise.

Beep woke to the sound of a branch cracking. "Oh worm! It's sunrise!" He exclaimed to himself. He had felt very enthusiastic, and went over to a nice sun-spotting rock. When he got there, he noticed another Eeveeloution-like figure. Oh no... He thought to himself. He snuck up behind them, and tried to get a good look at the sunset.

After warming her self up, Splash was about to turn and leave until she had found a tiny little Joltik in the grass behind her. “H-hello.” Splash shuddered, “Were y-you the Joltik f-from earlier?” She asked. “Are y-you ok?”

"Yeah, i'm good." Beep replied to the Vaporeon. "Just a little life-or-death situation. nothing much." Beep smiled. He then went to the top of the rock and looked out over the sunset. "There's beauty everywhere, y'know." Beep paused. "You just gotta be there at the right time. I've been all over, but nothing beats a good ol' sunrise." He said, sorta to himself.

Daze noticed that he hit a Vaporeon on the head with the branch he hit. Any normal person would apologize, but Daze was one prone to the opposite. He looked at another tree and walked over to it. He took out an arrow quill and engraved a target into the bark of the tree. He then walked back to the place he was standing at previously and shot a couple shots at the target.

Last edited:
"Yeah, i'm good." Beep replied to the Vaporeon. "Just a little life-or-death situation. nothing much." Beep smiled. He then went to the top of the rock and looked out over the sunset. "There's beauty everywhere, y'know." Beep paused. "You just gotta be there at the right time. I've been all over, but nothing beats a good ol' sunrise." He said, sorta to himself.

(OOC: Can I use your quote on my quotes list Beep?)

“Yea!” Splash smilied, looking back at the Joltik. “T-the sunset is t-there to w-warm you every day, it is a-also here to greet you, and give you a b-big smi-smile!” She commented, she turned towards Beep. “I n-never got to catch y-your name. W-what I-is it?” She asked.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Its not meant to taste good, Beep!" Sighed Delphi "My house is in the trees. Oh, hey Splash! Wanna come too?"

OOC: Of course! ^w^ I always try my best to make quote-able things.

"My name is Beep." said Beep. Hr turned to Delphi, saying "That's the point." in response to her 'not tasting good' statement. "It tastes exactly like existential horror. Or, at least what it feels like." Beep stared over the trees for a moment. "Alright, let's go."

From quite far away, Daze could see Beep and Delphi. It wasn't quite easy to see with just one eye, but he had gotten used to it. Daze looked at the sunrise again. He was desperate to battle something, anything. All the Pokemon here are damned pacifists.He thought.

"Hey Daze!" Beep called out, into the trees. "I don't think you ever answered my question!" Beep paused. "You want some gum!?!" He chuckled to himself. Beep charged up a scronch, ready for an arrow to come billowing towards him.

Beep saw the Spirit Shackle coming towards him. The thing was, it was heading right for Delphi! Beep readied the scronch, and when the arrow came close enough, he unleashed it. "SCRONCH." The noise was booming, shaking trees for miles in every direction. Even the sunlight itself rippled at the sound. The arrow froze midair, and disintegrated in just a pile of ashes, that quickly spread over the forest floor.

Daze covered his ears at the sudden deafening noise. The HELL!? He almost said out loud, but knew that he couldn't hear himself. After the racket had subsided, he looked in the direction he used Spirit Shackle. He was too dumbfounded to ask any questions.

Splash got startled by the sudden sound. “What the heck was that!” She shouted while the sound was still blasting. She used her tail and her right paw to cover both of her ears when she hid behind a rock. After the noise subsided and the blasting sound disappeared, she came out of hiding to look at the pile to ashes. She looked at Beep, confused. “W-w-why did y-you do that?” Splash asked kindly, her tone sounding calm and gentle.

"It was an arrow. It could hurt someone." Beep said, shrugging. "Anyway, it was heading straight for Delphi." Beep said. He called out to the forest, "Sorry about that!". Hopefully they would understand.

He heard a shill voice apologize in response to the deafening sound. after a couple seconds of recollecting, he came to the conclusion that it was that damned Joltik. He felt his anger start to get the better of him, but after what just happened, he decided that he shouldn't outright fight Beep.

Splash shrugged. “Oh. W-why didn’t you u-use another move, like E-electroweb?” Splash asked. She stopped covering her ears and walked towards Beep. “We should s-solve the case. Who w-would even do that?” Splash asked, starting to get a little nervous and cold.

"Electroweb would've just caused paralysis, making it an ever worse problem." Beep said. He knows he'll have to face off against that decidueye (he forgot it's name), but he shrugged it off. Maybe today, even. Who knows?

D

Deleted member 227971

"Ok then Beep, lets go" Delphi sighed. The two padded off, Delphi carrying Beep Most of the way, until they reached the treehouse. Delphi Picked up the stick and dipped it in the ink. She started to write the words 'Delphi's Tree-" On a sign like piece of wood hanging down.

"Nice treehouse." Beep said, trying to say something. "Sorry about that. that was... low hanging fruit." Beep apologized. "Hopefully it wont be scronched." Beep said, walking inside. Or, climbing inside. Whichever works. (I'll leave it to Dappledleaf to describe the inside)

D

Deleted member 227971

"Thank you" Said Delphi. "Hungry?" Delphi padded over and sat on some dried grass surrounding a table. She used her psychic (Yeah Umbreons have that) to pick up the berry bowl and put it on the table. "I have Pecha berries, Oran berries, Chesto berries, Cheri berries, Razz berries and 2 Drash berries" Delphi went through a list of what she had, and waited for a response.
-----------------------
Auttum was very lonely. She looked in envy at other pokemon in groups and pairs. She stormed out of the lagoon, hiding her emotions. She sat under a bush, not aware she was near Solar, and cried her eyes out.

"Uhhh, sure." Beep said, scuttling over to the table. "I'll have an Oran berry, please." Beep asked, smiling. "So, what's the deal with everyone at the lake?" Beep asked. "IS it mating season or something?" He joked.

"Thank you" Said Delphi. "Hungry?" Delphi padded over and sat on some dried grass surrounding a table. She used her psychic (Yeah Umbreons have that) to pick up the berry bowl and put it on the table. "I have Pecha berries, Oran berries, Chesto berries, Cheri berries, Razz berries and 2 Drash berries" Delphi went through a list of what she had, and waited for a response.
-----------------------
Auttum was very lonely. She looked in envy at other pokemon in groups and pairs. She stormed out of the lagoon, hiding her emotions. She sat under a bush, not aware she was near Solar, and cried her eyes out.

Solar finally arrived at the Lagoon. He had set journey to the place a month ago to make more Pokemon happy, but he didn’t expect that it would be this beautiful. “Wow.” Was the first thought that came into his head. He sat on a huge sized rock and gazed at the sunset.

Daze flew over the trees and located the direction the Joltik and Umbreon went quite easily. He remembered Delphi saying that she lived in a treehouse, and a treehouse he saw the two walk into. He landed on top of one of the branches of the treehouse.

"Hey Daze!" Beep said, as he popped out of the window. "How's it goin'?" Beep asked, maybe kinda to tick him off. "You never answered my question." Beep said, waving the gum in the air.

(Ayyyyyy, Sun and Moon! I see that quote!)

"Ugh..." Daze groaned and quickly used Spirit Shackle once again on Beep. If he would stop purposely trying to tick me off, maybe I wouldn't have the urge to battle, Daze thought.

D

Deleted member 227971

Auttum didn't mean to , but she went from her crying being unnoticeable, to... quite noticable. Her tail came in closer to her head as she cried, envious for the other eeveelutions in pairs, happy.

--------------------
Uhhh, sure." Beep said, scuttling over to the table. "I'll have an Oran berry, please." Beep asked, smiling. "So, what's the deal with everyone at the lake?" Beep asked. "IS it mating season or something?" He joked.
"Actually...Yeah.. it is" Sighed Delphi. She handed Beep an oran berry and sat, looking out of the window. Her mind in another world.

Solar sat on the rock and focused his ears on his surroundings to get a good sense of how things are around him. He heard some crying someone near. “I wonder what’s wrong.” Solar thought. He walked around trying to see who’s crying. He saw a tail stick out of a bush next to where he was just sitting. So, he walked back over and checked the bush. He saw a orange Vaporeon crying.
Solar sat down, fixing his gaze on the Vaporeon. “What seems to trouble you today?” Solar asked.

Splash headed back towards the lake, looking around he looked at the pairs of Eeveelutions everywhere. She then looked at the ground and back up in the air. “I wonder where Midnight went.” She thought. She entered the water with her eyes the only thing above water and looked around.

"You know what? You're right, Daze. I've been a horrible person, and I'm sincerely sorry." Beep poked his head out of the window once more. "I hope you can forgive me." Beep said, eyes glittering with hope. "Hey Delphi, can Daze come in?" Beep asked.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Sure" Delphi Sighed. "You can sit here." She gestured at a seat with a few twigs on it as Daze was a bird.
---------------------------------
Autumn couldn't control herself now. She slumped out of her bush and started to cry in Solar's white fur, turning it pale grey. She looked up at him, and said; "I..Its mating season.. Nearly everyone has a partner..but me" She Sobbed