• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveefree forest 2.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
He nods, and gestures her over. As he takes the box from her paws, he pulls a little too swiftly, and she is pulled down on top of him. Jolty is shocked, speechless, and emberassed. ¨I-I um....¨ He trails off.

D

Deleted member 227971

Auttum heard the voice and swam up. "Hello. Im Auttum. And yes this is my home. You see the waterfall? I live in the cave behind there. Wanna see?" Asked Auttum, Smiling.

Luna was testing her speed when she came across a beautiful forest. She started to stealthily venture far into the forest, when she found a waterfall with Pokémon swimming in a lake. She crept behind a bush and watched.

Justice decided to give chase to the Glaceon, given that he didn't understand her actions at all during their conversation. He took one more look back at Kuro and Jolty before. "Okay uh, bye." he said before heading off to find the Glaceon.

Kuro blushed deeply when Jolty had accidentally pulled her down on top of him. “I-it’s o-o-o-okay,” she stuttered, practically jumping back to the tree she had hidden in when she had entered the Lovestruck Lagoon area. Her bright blue and yellow eyes watching the blades of grass swaying in the wind and her blush a deep red on her black fur. She blended in with the shadow of the tree and sat, her gaze on the ground.

Brooke watched as the water Pokemon and children swim around in the pond. A yawn captured her as she lies her head on her arms. She took great pleasure in protecting the pond and taking care of any water Pokemon or children that came around. However, after so long of just hanging around, not exploring, guarding a small pool of water, Brooke decided she wanted more. Unfortunately, the thought of leaving the pond unguarded doesn't sit well with her. She takes great pride in her role. "I wish something exciting would just happen. It's been so boring."

Splash decided to awake from her sleep. “I wish there was stuff to do, I’m bored!” She yawned. She looked at the lake behind her to find new Pokémon she can meet. “I guess I can go for a swim...” Splash padded forward towards the lake and went in the water.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty looked at Kuro, the shock and embarrassmentt evident on his face. He gets out of the water, and backs up, gathering his things. The look for horror on his face is indescribable. "I-I-I-I'll just b-be going now, I am s-s-so sorry ma'am!!! I-I didn't intentionally do that, I a-am not a creep, I swear!!!" He looks at you, with a look that makes you wonder if he thinks you are going to attack him.

Kuro suddenly thought she over reacted from the little accident and stepped out of the shadows. “I-it’s fine. I-I-I think I over reacted,” she said with a kind smile, her blush slowly disappearing. She sat down a bit of a distance from Jolty, afraid she might scare him off.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
But Jolty refused to listen. Somehow, he had already put on his attire, and was pulling the googles, scarf and hood on to obscure his face. He shakes his head, and bows it, in a way of farewell. He bolts from the area, making a mad dash for the woods. He is gone by the time you realize you never got a name.

“Wait!” Kuro called out but it was too late, Jolty was already gone. Suddenly, she realized that she hadn’t caught the Jolteon’s name. Her shoulders hunched and she looked down, her eyes sad. “Everyone runs away,” she muttered to herself, standing up with tears gathering in the corner of her eyes. She ran off in the direction of her home, the wind blowing the temporary tears away.

Splash was watching the event with Jolty and Kuro, even she was crying herself. “That must be bad. I might even get turned down like that.” She thought, still having tears when he looked at Midnight. She decided to swim deep in the water to see something cool, but there was nothing. Splash went to the far end of the lake and placed her head in the dirt, almost crying when she did it.

Luna decided to break her cover and go for a swim. Instead of bursting out of nowhere, she casually but quietly made her way to the lagoon lake. She dipped in her paw in the water, which was freezing cold. Luna shivered, then overcame the chilling thought of jumping into the freezing water. She closed her eyes, backed up, took a running start, and dove into the water.

Kuro slowed down to a trot but looked down, a sadness in her eyes. What she didn't know was why everyone that had ever approached her left quickly. She also didn’t know that there was another Umbreon in front of her. She bumped into the Umbreon without noticing and quickly backed up. “Sorry,” she quickly apologized and looked up at the Umbreon with apologetic eyes, a blush creeping up her cheeks.

Another Pokemon bumped into Luna before she could jump in the lake. "It's okay. I'm Luna." She said. "Why do you look so sad?" She asked, sensing the sadness in her eyes. She sat down to face the Umbreon. "I'm listening." She said, letting her know that she could speak to her without worrying.

Kuro was a bit surprised that the Umbreon seemed concerned for her but looked away, closing her eyes. “I’m fine, I’m just in a hurry,” she said after a moment of thinking what to say. She shook her fur then she began to walk toward her cave once again.

Being chased by a huge monster, Beep ran trough the swamp "OH CRAP." Beep yelled. Tripping over a branch, he decided to get the heck outta there. retreating into his cloak, he realized he didn't set a destination. "crap." He said, suddenly in the middle of the sky. Realizing he was up a couple miles, he started to yell/scream. Thankfully, there was a nice lake. plummeting towards the water, he assessed the situation. "Oh. It must be that time." He said, noticing all the other pokemon on/near the water. "Hopefully i'll land on someone."

Daze walked silently in the eerily quiet and vast forest. He didn't really know why he stumbled upon this forest in the first place. He scowled his usual scowl as he saw a lake in the distance with some Pokemon by the edge. He took a feather arrow from under his wing out of instinct and slowly walked towards them. Although he hated practically anything and everything, he could at least ask these Pokemon for directions.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi jumped down from her small treehouse. It was tiny, but at least she had a home. In the distance Delphi spotted a decidueye. The young umbreon bounded up behind him, her rings glowing. “Hi!” She half yelled. She smiled, showing her white fangs. “Oh crap, I’m gonna blow it by scaring them” she thought.

Daze was startled at the high pitched voice behind him. He turned around and glared at the small Umbreon behind him. "...What do you want, kid...?" He said in his usual cynical tone, still clutching his feather arrow in one hand. The last thing he wanted was distractions from his objective.

D

Deleted member 227971

“Oh..sorry” Said Delphi quickly. She blushed and covered her face with her ears. She didn’t notice her tail go under her legs, though.

Daze grunted in annoyance and continued towards the lake. "The world is too dangerous to trust complete strangers." Daze thought as he continued walking. "For all I know, I could have just killed that Umbreon. But what do I care."

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi padded back up toward Daze. “ Do you mind if I come with you? I don’t really have any friends” Asked the umbreon, eyes expanding. “ I have a treehouse”

D

Deleted member 227971

“Thank you” The foxlike Pokemon dipped her head in thanks. “So, what’s your name? I’m Delphini, but everyone calls me Delphi”

Kuro sighed, knowing she was making too big of a deal out of Jolty running away, like most usually did that noticed her. She turned around and began walking back towards the lagoon, planning to stay in the shadow of the same tree. When she reached the Lovestruck Lagoon she slipped into the shadow of the tree that she had been in before. Her whole body was engulfed in darkness, the only thing anybody else could see was her bright blue and yellow eyes. She took notice of two more Pokémon, a Ducidueye and yet another Umbreon. The Shiny Umbreon gazed out at all the other Pokémon, most of them being Eeveelution’s, and took many mental notes of what they were doing, their facial expressions, and the way they acted.

Still falling, he noticed an Umbreon and Decidueye walking towards the lake. "Hey! Above you!" Beep called out to them. "I need... A small bit of help here." He yelled to the two.

Daze looked up and saw a Joltik, nay, a little yellow speck falling towards him and Delphi. Daze quickly spread his wings and flew above the Joltik, catching it with his claw and setting it down upon the ground. He grunted in annoyance and glared at the Joltik.

(I will be gone for an hour, bye you guys.) After that, Splash went out of the lake and into the open. Looking around, she saw a Pokémon falling from the sky above a Umbreon and a Decidueye. “H-hey!” She squinted, trying to identify the Pokémon from afar. She felt a sigh of relief flowing through her body as a Decidueye caught it, and soon realized it was a Joltik. She went back returned to a tree to sit there silently.

"Thanks." He said brushing himself off. Looking up at the creature that saved him, he discovered a Decidueye scowling at him. "Oh. Uhhhh.... sorry." He said, with a nervous grin. "What's your name?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood.

D

Deleted member 227971

“That’s Daze” Delphi quickly butted in before things could get any worse. “I’m Delphi. Anyway, you should be careful when in the air, you could seriously hurt someone”

Daze closed his one eye and looked off into the distance absentmindedly. He knew that he should be asking questions about why a Joltik fell from the sky, but he was too annoyed to do so.

"Sorry to worry you. I'm not in the air much any way." Beep replied, waving his paw(?). "So, what are you two doing?" Beep asked, raising his eyebrows(? again) and giving a sly look.

Beep laughed at the sight of Daze rudely walking away. Daze had saved his life, but now he's just... walking away? "Yo Daze! want some gum?" He yelled, just for kicks. It's existential dread flavor. He thought to himself, smirking.

Daze turned around and aimed Spirit Shackle at the Joltik. "Don't think I'm that stupid. I can tell by the look on your face that you're scheming something." He scowled as he turned around and started walking away again.

Beep looked at Daze walking with a 'nope' face. He finger gunned, and went "Alriiite, i'm gonna... go now." I was gonna go check out the lake anyway. He thought, heading over there. hopefully the other RPers are awake at this time in the night. He thought, again. Arriving at the lake, he saw a ton of eeveeloutions. "Mm." He said to himself. He then decided to sit next to some floating blue rings, to give himself an air of mystery.