• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveefree forest 2.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bellarin Vee

Pokemon: Leafeon

Interested in: Males

Personality: Kind, Quiet, Shy, Gloomy, Kinda Happy-ish
Appearance: Her green leafs are brown or orange for fall. She wears white scaf. She sometimes wears bandanas around her head.

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Other:

Sure, your accepted. But make sure not to post on the acctual rp until I have accepted you.
And @Sun and Moon yes you can
Here is my character. I am going to wait until you see him though.

Name: Solar
Pokemon: Umbreon (Albino)
Interested in: Teh Females (Females.)
Personality: Quiet and Gentle. He is calm at most times and are happy to listen and help. He doesn’t smile unless there is peace in the area, if everyone is happy. If not, he will do his best to soothe them and calm them down.
Appearance: This Umbreon has a white pelt with purple rings (credit to @Blue the Ralts for making the sprite of him!)
Crush: Auttum (If okay with @Dappledleaf
Other: If Someone is being attacked, he will attack the aggressor.

Name: Bellarin Vee

Personality: Kind, Quiet, Shy, Gloomy, Kinda Happy-ish
Appearance: Her green leafs are brown or orange for fall. She wears white scaf. She sometimes wears bandanas around her head.

Other:

Moons are cat age. Read Warriors series to find out more info.

I’m trying to keep the numbers even.

Name: Horizon
Pokemon: Flareon
Interested in: Females
Personality: Happy and Energetic. Horizon loves to give people hugs and warm them up. When it’s cold, his fur will get hotter. He is mostly interested in Umbreon’s, Gardevoir’s Leafeon’s and Sylveon’s.
Appearance: a regular Flareon, but his eyes are green.
Crush: Secret. You will have to continue the roleplay to find out.
Other: ♥ (heart)

Name: Dance/Ten
Age: Doesn't know himself but appears to be around 25 moons
Pokemon: Lucario (if that's okay)
Interested in: Any gender or pokemon, doesn't matter to him.
Personality:Since he was raised in a lab he is timid, shy, socially withdrawn, and extremely cautions of others. He is fiercely loyal and overprotective though of those that show niceness to him. He also has flash backs of his time in the lab causing him to shut down or freeze in place. Has very limited vocabulary and such has a hard time expressing what he is trying to say. In an event of intense stress or fear he will lash out on others around him without meaning to. He is very kind and gentle though once the other has shown they mean no harm to him.
Appearance: Normal Lucario but is blind so has foggy blue eyes and has some scars littered across his pelt.
Other: N/A

Name: Devil
Pokemon: Umbreon
Interested in: Females
Personality: He has been by himself for most of his life so sometimes he has a hard time talking to others. He can come off as rude or bash at first. Can also be a bully and nosey without meaning to. He's just curious about everything and has a hard time expressing it.
Appearance: Normal Umbreon
Crush: (hates to admit it but has always fallen in love with Glaceons and other Umbreons before)

Hopefully this is okay~

Last edited:
Need to make it even (Sorry, but this might be my limit of characters. I might add another one but it depends on effort.)
Name: Blossom
Age: 25 Moons (still confused. Based on my warrior research, this is like when you first become a warrior right? Around that time.)
Pokemon: Leafeon (Shiny)
Interested in: Eeveelution Males
Personality: Cheerful and friendly most of the time. When she’s sad about something very important she will cry.
Appearance: A regular shiny Leafeon. But Blossom carries an amulet.
Crush: Any male she finds cute or kind
Other: idk what to put her anymore XD.

Last edited:

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Name: Borita (known as Boreta)
Pokémon: Joltveon
Interested In: Nothing
Personality: Borita is a quiet/calm Joltveon who usually freak people out without them noticing.When Borita hurt her friends,she is careful and respectful and said sorry.She smiles a lot and she is still brave.She get worried when her friends are arguing.But she don't know what happend usually and say "what?" She is kind and a safe,strong,and happy person even though he is sad.Borita won't care if someone bully her or called her names,even when say Boreta!She won't think but she is still smart,that is called free-minded.Ps:She is smart.
Appearance: My avatar (Credit:On Pinterest.Please don't kick me out!I'm begging!I'm sorry!)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

All accepted!
So, Mitanki is technically like a child (Moons are Months)
Imma Delete Infree, Goodbye.
And Create a new character!

Name: Sky
Pokemon: Leafdreavus (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=leafeon+fusion&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjl9NiBjLHXAhWRC-wKHdfzDvsQ_AUICigB&biw=1279&bih=630#imgrc=77mYI_Q78hdwtM (leafeon fusion - Google Search): )
Interested in: Males, specifically flareons
Personality: Shy, Warm heart, swift, mysterious
Appearance: Wears a blue scarf that fades away like her ears and tail.
Crush: Horizion
Mate: None
Other: None

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
I'ma add a new character, Beep'll introduce them. This is also my first time using a character other than Beep, so expect some dumb mistakes.

Name: Cesar (se-zaa)
Age: (In Moons/Months): About the same age as Beep, i forgot his age XD
Pokemon: Phantump.
Interested in: Males, preferably in same egg group.
Personality: Shy, quirky character. Really good friend once you get to know her, naturally trusting. Will drink her sorrows away. Speaking of that, lowkey depression. More comfortable around other shinies.(she's in my OCs list, s read up on her there.)
Appearance: Shiny phantump, if that's okay.
Crush: nope.
Mate: if mate= friend, Beep. if mate = bf, none.
Other: likes pet names. Has a British accent.

Last edited:

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
All accepted!
So, Mitanki is technically like a child (Moons are Months)
Imma Delete Infree, Goodbye.
And Create a new character!

Name: Sky
Pokemon: Leafdreavus (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=leafeon+fusion&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjl9NiBjLHXAhWRC-wKHdfzDvsQ_AUICigB&biw=1279&bih=630#imgrc=77mYI_Q78hdwtM (leafeon fusion - Google Search): )
Interested in: Males, specifically flareons
Personality: Shy, Warm heart, swift, mysterious
Appearance: Wears a blue scarf that fades away like her ears and tail.
Crush: Horizion
Other: None

So you mean that I need a new character?

Hi, there! I'm hoping it's not too late for me to be joining, but my notifications have been perpetually empty and I'd like something to fix that. Also, this looks interesting. So. :w:
Name: Pandora
Pokemon: Espeon
Personality: Pandora is a quiet little thing, usually sticking to herself. She isn't very good around other Pokemon, but she still tries. She's an ambivert, torn right down the middle. She's a stubborn creature, and a bit close-minded, and pretty persistent. She's also unusually overprotective about certain things, but not many.
Appearance: Just like any other Espeon, really, except the gem on her forehead is black instead of red, and her eyes are a dusky grey-blue.
Other: This was rushed I kinda lost my inspiration to write like.. halfway through. Rip. Sorry. o<o

Name: Thia
Pokemon: flareon
Interested in: she prefers females but is okay with males too.
Personality: Jokes around a lot, can be rude or annoying at times, she has a short patience to strangers.
Appearance: like any other flareon but with a black spiral near her left eye.

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Name: Moon (known as Flare/Flame/Flash/Sol)
Pokemon: Litten
Interested in: Nothing
Personality: Moon prefer alone.He is quiet,calm,and kind.Luna likes when people won't be rude.Moon is gentle/mild.He smiles a lot.But he is SURIOUS.Hates Eeveelutions.
Appearance: A regular Litten.

Last edited:
Name: Anni
Interested in:
Personality: shy clever, quick mind.
Appearance: Neon green leaves... Vine going up front left paw
Crush:NOPE
Mate:NOPE
Other: LIKES BEING ALONE AND WON'T SPEAK UNLESS SOMETHING IS IMPORTANT

I feel as though this is really late.... I'm sorry.

Name: Yuna
Pokemon: Noibat
Interested in:
Personality: Adventurous, cunning, prankster, but can be selfless at times.
Appearance: a regular Noibat, but has stashes of food stored on a makeshift "bag" that she has made
Crush: None
Other: pulls pranks at any given moment..... Be careful.

Hey, don't get me wrong, but I'd really love to be a part of this rp, but I don't want to have to read through five pages of it to be caught up... :'|
So, in the case that this rp is shut down (should it ever get shut down), please remember me and ping me so that I can join. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks! ^^

(Can I be a Magnemite)
Name: Volt
Pokemon: Magnemite
Interested in: partys
Personality: energetic
Appearance: Bigger than other magnemite (1' 7")

Status
Not open for further replies.