• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveefree forest 2.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, my favorite Shiny is Umbreon. My favorite Shiny made by me is the red pelt and black rings one, like the color of my Umbreon from a Roblox Crossover.

Roblox The Epic Crossover, it’s a really cool Roleplay game. In fact, my characters Dawn, Dart, Ninjcat, Midnight (my own one) and Splash came from my own creation on there.

It’s also where my most popular roleplay, Called Creation Risk, came from.

Sorry, I got really mixed up with all of the different characters and I only now realized that Kuro was talking two different people

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Hey, I'd love to join. Can I be something other than an eveeloution? (I just don't really like them that much.) If yes, than:

Name: James
Pokemon: Butterfree
Interested in: N/A
Personality: Shy, Reclusive, Sad, Smart
Appearance: Smaller than a normal Butterfree, wears a small tattered yellow scarf.
Crush: (HOW COULD I KNOW WITHOUT ACTUALLY RP'ING?)
Mate: N/A
Other: N/A

D

Deleted member 227971

Sure, your accepted. But make sure not to post on the acctual rp until I have accepted you.
And @Sun and Moon yes you can

Name: Flame
Pokemon: Shiny Flareon with glasses :8B:
Personality: Nerdy
Interested in: N/A
Crush: N/A
Mate N/A
Other: Imma join this coz' i haven't got alerts ;_;

Name: Beep
Gender: Ethereal (Actually boy but doesn't want to be called cis
Pokemon: Joltik
Interested in: no one yet
Personality: Usually pretty chill. Highkey memelord, but on the verge of tears 99% of the time. Hides it. kinda just exists for fun. is a celestial being (thus the fourth wall breaks). kinda sort has access to an alternate reality in his cloak, doesn't use it much tho. will scronch if needed.
Appearance: Usual joltik, spare for the purple eyes and Swadloon cloak.
Crush: Most berries he can't reach on a bush or tree.
Mate: nope
Other: breaks fourth wall all the darn time. Can also vibrate his butt spikes to mimic noises and songs. thinks gravity is irrelevant. cannot access the πth dimension.

Last edited:
Hello there, may I join?

Name: Daze
Pokemon: Decidueye
Interested In: N/A
Personality: Due to a dark past, Daze is a distant, cynical, and anti-social individual. Daze seems to despise everyone and everything at first, though it is possible for him to become quite close to those who can cope with his cold exterior. He is an extremely skilled in the art of archery, and never hesitates when releasing a feather arrow.
Appearance: A shiny Decidueye with a black eyepatch on his left eye and a indigo tattered scarf around his neck.
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Other: N/A

D

Deleted member 227971

It’s ok, I still need some one to interact with Delphi and Infree.

Status
Not open for further replies.