• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveefree forest 2.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 227971

Since so many people loved my Eeveefree forest rp, i decided to make a new one because it was shut down.
----------------------------------
Ahh Eeveefree forest... At this time of year its at its best....Most of the residents coming together to become mates. Although many grow stubborn, its still the best time of year.

Rules:
No Swearing
No heavy mating
No Being mean
You CAN be a non eeveelution just ask
You can die
Expect not to find love straight away.
No Fakemon.

Fourm:

Name:
Interested in:
Personality:
Appearance:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

Me:

5 Characters max

Name: Delphi
Pokemon: Umbreon
Interested in: Males
Personality: Loyal, Shy, kind
Appearance: Shiny
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Other: N/A

Name: Infree
Pokemon: Flareon
Interested in: Female
Personality: Feisty, annoying, showoff
Appearance: Infree is a green flareon with (A) yellow neck fur and tail
Crush: Basically all females he finds hot
Mate: None yet
Other: None

Name: Auttum
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Interested in: Male
Personality: Kind, Friendly, VERY shy
Appearance:
upload_2017-9-28_8-41-36.png

(BY ME on ms paint)
Crush: None
Mate: None

Name: Touri
Pokemon: Espeon
Personality: Loyal, kind, friendly
Appearance: Bright aqua with orange gem
Crush: None yet
Mate: None yet

Name: Zoe
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Personality: Loyal, Kind Shy, Loving

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-28_8-42-18.png
    upload_2017-9-28_8-42-18.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Frost
Pokemon: GLACEON!!!
Interested in: n/a
Personality: kind and cute. She likes to dance, and battles a little. She absolutely loves to ice skate.
Appearance: a Glaceon thats more silver than bright blue. She looks quite majestic.
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

This sounds fun. It's been while since I've been in an eeveelution roleplay
Name: Lucidum
Pokemon: Umbreon
Interested in: Females
Personality: It's really hard to have an actual conversation with him. He doesn't trust anyone until they give him a reason to. He usually says exactly what he's thinking, and can sometimes seem a bit too harsh. However, if someone is somehow able to become his friend, He's do whatever it takes to protect them. He's not all that bad. He just needs someone who's willing to listen
Appearance: He has a scar going across his left eye. As a result, that eye is blind.
Crush: None yet.
Mate: None yet.
Other: I probably would have made him shiny if there wasn't already a shiny umbreon in the roleplay.

Name: Ensalada
Pokemon: Salad Cat (Leafeon)
Personality: He's very shy and reserved. He usually stutters when talking, if he's able to talk at all. He's usually the victim of awkward silences, and usually can't figure out what to say. But he has another side. Every so often, if something's been bothering him for long enough, he'll just snap. Usually it doesn't last very long, a few seconds at most, and afterword he wishes it hadn't happened, but when it does, he's surprisingly intimidating.
Appearance: His ears tilt down to the side. He's also smaller than average, and quite fragile. Other than that, he looks like a normal leafeon (salad cat).
Crush: None yet.
Mate: None yet.
Other: His name literally means salad. I didn't even try.

Last edited:
Name: Zephy
Pokemon: Jolteon
Personality: Loyal, Determined, Feisty, Snappy, Bossy
Appearance: Pink with white stripes on her legs, white mane and ears

Name: Kayr
Pokemon: Eevee
Personality: Stand-offish, hot-headed, silent, tenacious
Appearance: Fully black except for one yellow eye and one purple eye. Smaller and fluffier than average.

Can I?

Name: Arty
Pokemon: Zoroark (If Thats Ok)
Personality: Quirky, impish, friendly, short tempered.
Other: IDK..

Name: Willow
Pokemon:Leafeon
Interested in:Male
Personality:Shy, Cute, Small, Loyal
Appearance:Blue leaves
Crush:None
Mate:None
Other:None

Name: Kuro
Pokémon: Shiny Umbreon
Interested In: Kuro doesn't care what gender she gets as a mate as long as she knows that they will be a good mate
Personality: Kuro is very quiet, often not talking to those she doesn't want to talk to. She isn't shy at all, she just doesn't really like the company of other Pokémon that she doesn't know. She doesn't like crowds and she loves a good, dark corner to read books or just sit there. She is very good at observing and reading the body language of other Pokémon though she doesn't understand feelings and emotions that she had read so many times in books. However, Kuro is extremely loyal to whoever gains her trust. She is also quite blunt to most other Pokémon
Appearance: Kuro is a regular looking Shiny Umbreon though her eyes are two different colors, her left eye being a bright yellow while her right eye a dark red

Last edited:
Name: Loki
Species: gligar (if thats ok)
Interested in: n/a
Personality: Loki, hence his name is quite mischevious. He can be quite a nuisance at times. He also helps the forest plan events, where is the only time you wouldn't expect a prank from him.
Appearance: He wears goggles that pilots uses. Other than that, he is a normal gligar.
Crush: N/a
Mate: N/a
Other: N/a

Name: Justice
Pokemon: Shiny Jolteon
Personality: Kind, flirty, generous, tough
Appearance: Raggedy red headband
Other: Suffering from amnesia, has no recollection of his past, including his, life, family, friends, or even his own name

Name: Brooke
Personality: Sassy, hot-headed, bold, impulsive, protective
Appearance: Normal
Crush: Water Pokemon and any Eeveelution only

Last edited:
Name: Midnight
Pokemon: Umbreon (Shiny)
Interested in: Heterosexual (Females)
Personality: Midnight, currently being in his Carefree fase, is more extroverted then introverted. He is a bit flirty here and there and loves a good battle.
Appearance: Midnight wears a Blue Scarf, and has a Red and Yellow eye.

I hope you don't mind if I join!

Name: Splash
Personality: Quiet and Shy, she is scared of most Pokemon because they might think she is ugly because half of her body was torn apart and remade.
Appearance: a normal vaporeon, but her paws were torn from getting in a car crash from her previous trainer as an Eevee. She tried to crawl away with the one leg she had left, but that leg was broken. She was taken to a lab to have new legs in order to survive.
Crush: Maybe Midnight (If it’s ok with @Nova Ace )
Other: Her legs operate on Kinetic energy from the ground. When she is in the air, her legs become inoperable.

(Can I use my fakemon hero, Ninjcat?)
Name: Ninjcat
Typing: Water/Ghost, Warrior Form: Normal
Pokemon: In the distorted dimension were he came from, the name is Currenfur,
but in earth realm, he called himself Ninjcat (Nin-Jay-Cat)
Personality: Brave and kind. When he has a close friend, he will make gifts out of water for them. He can control water but drains his energy. Can be a little bit overprotective.
Appearance: His head resembles an actual cat head, because he is a cat. He has a torn ear from the Warriors Dimension. He got it from facing Yinstar, leader of DeadClan. (I’m going to make a roleplay on that soon so look out for it) he is a bipedal pokemon, which means he stands on his two legs. His torso consists of what it looks like a Ninja suit made of water. His arms have something on it called the Water Orb, which is used to make weapons out of water. He wears the full Ninja water suit downwards. When his tail swings slow, it means that he likes someone by him.
Crush: Will be revealed later
Mate: Cresent (former, but she died from the Dr. Fawful Blossom. (If you were in my roleplay on roblox epic crossover, you know who she is and you know who Ninjcat is)
Other: He is made of 98 percent Water, where the 2 percent is his organs.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Name: Jolty
Pokemon: Jolteon
Personality: Jolty is studious, adventurous, and fascinated by the world around him. He is constantly testing his physical and mental limits. He has a hatred for romance due to past rejections, and generally prefers to be alone, and undisturbed. He does open up, however, if you get to know him well enough, and really does care about his friends.
Appearance: Jolteon with a blue star necklace, cracked spectacles, and a strange marking on his cheek.
Crush: (As much as he hates to admit it, he has a thing for Umbreons and Flareons and his own species of Jolteons)
Other: Came from seemingly out of nowhere, seems out of touch with how this world works and exists...

Pls accept.....lol.

Name:Silk Pokemon:Eevee characteristics:shy and not too chatty,but not exactly quiet. Panics often and overreacts to a lot of things. Smaller than normal eevees(if you allow it) weak and not really into battle

Name: Luna
Interested in: N/A
Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon
Personality: Very speedy, loves to fight, will start a fight for getting the slightest bit angry, a little reckless, loves to explore
Appearance: Has an electric blue scarf, has a neon blue bracelet on left paw

This sounds like a cool role-play!

Name: Luna
Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon
Interested in: N/A

Did I do it right this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.