• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eevee Tree 2.0

Welcome to yet another Eevee RP. (Send Help) @WolfyPop

Rules:
  1. You have to be an Eeveelution, or Eevee
  2. Private RP, The amount of times people have joined without asking me is getting me closer to smash my Phone
  3. Romance is allowed, Not too decriptive. Example: "We have no Idea how it got there, but we found an egg next to your Leafeon"
  4. The Setting is at the Giant Tree that Im pretty sure everyone know about. If not, them search up Eevee and Friends before asking to join.
  5. All general PRP rules apply to this.
  6. Fill out Form
Form:

Name:
Eevee/Eeveelution:
Accessories

Members:
Vaporeon:
Jolteon: @Silver_Sheep_Studios Len
Flareon: @WolfyPop Phoenix
Espeon: @EmperorBumpaDump Dawn
Umbreon:
Glaceon: @*that* guy Frost
Leafeon:
Sylveon: @The Argonaut Celestia
SUmbreon: @Lucky Ace Midnight
Midnight let out a happy sigh, waking up before the others, making it to the top of the tree, watching as the sun rose, making sure no one followed him, he smiled. Watching as the Orange Sky filled the sky.

Last edited:
Name: Phoenix
Eeveelution: Flareon (Red eye, Yellow eye, silver tuft, mane and tail, light blue body, dark blue legs.)
Accessories: None

Phoenix sat in the middle of a hot room, she was sitting on a huge stone in the middle, her eyes were closed, it looking like she was meditating. Suddenly, a rock bursted out of a hole towards the Flareon. Quickly, she leapt up onto her front legs and jumped into the air, then, facing down, Phoenix blasted a huge ball of fire at it. The rock exploded into ash and fell into the ring of lava around the huge stone (Phoenix's room is in a cave in the bottom of the tree, with a spiral staircase down to her bed and where she is now), creating a loud explosion noise. Phoenix landed right in the middle, in a standing position. She then sat down, a smirk came across her face. "Nailed it."

Midnight felt the entire tree shake beneath him, causing him to loose his balance and rapidly started falling. He hit many branches on the way down, finally landing on the ground. " ...Oww... " Midnight frowned. He picked his head up, and looked.to himself to see not many bruises. "Wow. How convenient." Midnight smiled.

Phoenix's ear twitched. She sent a ring of fire into the air then walked up the spiral of stairs, and outside. "?" She sat down by Midnight. "What happened to you, Night?" She tilted her head.

Name: frost
Eevee/Eeveelution: glaceon
Accessories: green beanie, "nerd" glasses

Frost ran over to midnight and Phoenix "did I hear something or am i paranoid" he said eyes darting around

Midnight turned to his side and sighed, finding Phoenix next to him. "Ehhh, I fell out of the ginourmous tree that we live in?" Midnight sighed, then stood up, stretching in the process.

@*that* guy accepted

Midnight let out a small sigh. "Something shook up the tree, and I fell, but miraculously, I lived with Minor Injuries." Midnight smiled. He then turned to Frost before saying. "Hi." He smiled.

Phoenix flattened her ears guiltily. "Well, I may have... you know... been training, and I exploded a rock and it fell into the ring of lava," She smirked

Midnight frowned a small blush on his face. "You, don't want to see it. Speaking of which, I've never seen your room either, and Ladies first." Midnight sighed. A small frown on his face.

Midnight then frowned. "I regret everything." Midnight sighed, before he started running after Phoenix. "So.is your.room actually on fire? Midnight frowned, probably asking the worst possible question.

Midnight gulped at the mentioning of lava. "Sounds Delightful." Midnight frowned, being sarcastic as always. He came to a stop when Phoenix showed him the entrance. "I better not be on fire by the end of this." Midnight sighed.

Midnight frowned. "OK then. If I don't die that is." Midnight sighed. He then took a look inside, before coming out, and instantly frowning. "Its like a million degrees in there! I thought I was gonna melt." Midnight frowned.

Midnight groaned. "Fine, lets go, but I'm warning you, its a bit classic." Midnight sighed. He then jumped on all fours before leading the way.

Soon they made it to his room. Where he opened the door to his room. Inside were walls with a A Starry Wallpaper, a plain white bed with a pillow shaped like a pokeball, and tons of decorations added around. "What do you think?" Midnight asked.

"Thanks, I have no idea where I got it, but I ain't complaning." Midnight smirked, then hopping on his bed, where he lied down. "Just tell me when, then Ill kick you out." Midnight smirked, playfully joking.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." Midnight smirked before using Psychic to grab the Blue Sphere, along with a pair of green sunglasses. "It's an Extreme Gear." Midnight smirked, then activating it. A Blue and Silver Board formed out of the sphere, and floated above Phoenix. "I use to ride it all the time." Midnight smirked, then placing the sunglasses on his forehead.

"I could teach you how to ride it. Even though you might end up killing yourself like I almost did." Midnight frowned, before getting on the board and floating around Phoenix. He then smiled. "Its really cool, amirite?" Midnight smirked.

"Fine, Ill teach you, but under two conditions. Condition 1. Don't almost kill me next time I tell you something awesome. I'm still scared that one time I told you I was a prince. Condition 2. Do not run me over while riding this. And Condition 3. You do not! And I mean do not! Take my Sunglasses! Now get on! Lets take this outside." Midnight Smirked

Once they made it outside, Midnight hopped.off the board, the board left floating in Midair. He then sat down, a smile on his face. "OK, now you try to use it." Midnight smirked, placing his sunglasses over his eyes.

((I have no choice but to use him again XD I know, I have no more ideas for new RP characters R.I.P TwT))

Name:
Len

Eevee/Eeveelution: Jolteon

Accessories: White & Yellow headphones (Similar to the original Kagamine Len obviously); And a Orange jacket tied around his hind

The Jolteon just lay down on his bed, while hearing the clock tick then sighed,"Ugh... There's nothing to do down here..." he said, looking a little depressed. Then he flopped out of his bed then went out his room, which has a thunderbolt wallpaper, a desk with a personal laptop, a bed with a midday Lycranoc plushie, and some shelves with random comics and photo albums,"I'll just take a walk around the place, like I always do..." Len said to himself smiling a bit, but mostly depressed. So for the rest of his time, he decided to take a little stroll around the tree.

Last edited:
Midnight let out a small sigh, then lying on his back. He knowticed Len walking by. "Hey Len!" He shouted to get the Jolteon's attention. He then quickly rolled over to look at the Jolteon right.

Phoenix nodded, "A-Alright..." She cautiously stepped up on the board. "Okay, so, how do you use this...?" She turned to Midnight, trembling a bit.

Midnight quickly turned over to Phoenix, who was trembling as she stepped on the gear. "OK, litsen carefully. Lean to the way you want the board to go. So lean foward but not too much, or you'll probably spin out." Midnight smiled, instrucing the Flareon.

Phoenix nodded. She leaned forward a bit, making the board move as well, then her paw slipped and the board went forawrd at a great speed.

CRASH

"Oh great." Midnight frowned, and dashing over to where Phoenix crashed. He saw the Gear halfway stuck inside the Great Tree, and Phoenix lying beside it. Unsure if the Flareon was unconscious or not, he looked at the Flareon. "Um, Phoenix, you good?" Midnight frowned.

Midnight frowned. "OK, Not good." He frowned. He quickly lifted up his shades, before returning the Gear to its sphere form. He then grabbed Phoenix, placing the Blue Flareon on his back. "OK, let's get you to your room." Midnight frowned. It wasnt until 5 seconds later when Midnight realised he would die by stepping in her room in 5 seconds. "Lets get you to my room then." Midnight frowned. Midnight started running to his room. Once he got there, he placed the Blue Flareon on his bed. He then sighed. He wiped off some of the blood off her shoulder, making sure not to touch it. He then looked to Phoenix's face, clearly knocked out. He then groaned. "Ok, she's not dead!" Midnight let out a sigh of relief before face planting next to Phoenix. "I'll just wait until (insert name) gets back to heal you." Midnight sighed.