• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eevee life RP!(General RP)

Mia felt the breeze past her.She looked around and kept on going,she quickly sprung up that another pokemon was near.But she ignored it,as she got to her cave to rest she heard strange sound.She ignored it and waited for herself to think of something.

Cerol heard like someone was in cave. He also was there, but in dark corner of it. He looked at Mia. 'Other eevee?' he thought. But he was too shy to talk to her.

Cerol was too shy, and he didn't wanted Mia to attack him. 'I maybe would sit here... And she just went away someday...' Cerol thought, and moved a little. With sound. 'Why I am so stupid?' Cerol thought.

Mia heard something and attacked it with swift.When she realized it was Cerol,she wished she didn't have done that."I am so sorry Cerol!"She said sorrily.

"Who could it be?"Mia asked curiously.She stepped back.She was a little scared,"Show yourself!"She shouted to the unknown.

Last edited:
((OCC: @Sashalol I don't what this RP to be locked so can you plz right and full paragraph?))
Mia's scarf felt tighter than it normally was.She looked back to see a bulbusar was tugging on it.She started to run which made the bulbusar tug it harder."Come on!"Mia shouted angrily.

(OOC ok. BIC)
Cerol seen bulbasaur on Mia's scarf. He used quick attack on bulbasaur, so he would run away. After that Cerol started to run after Mia.

Cerol walked in the forest. He found one berry, and grabbed it. 'Heh. I will need that in future.' He thought to himself. Then he went away from that place.

Luna woke with a start and fell out of the tree she was resting in. She looked around with shock and she was very alert. She sighed in relief when she didn't see or hear anyone and stood up. She yawned and looked around yet again. "Welp, there's no one here so I'll try to sleep again," she muttered to no one in particular and climbed back up the tree. She got in the middle of the tree, curled into a ball, and closed her eyes to go to sleep.