1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Eevee life RP! (Discussion thread)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Dootletail, Feb 11, 2017.

1. This RP made me stare into space a little.Sense I had no idea what RP there was like this,and what RP there wasn't like this.So I have no idea how this is going to go.Now here's my form:
    Name:Mia
    Appearance:Wears a blue scarf
    Personality:Shy,helps,and when she needs to,she can be very tough
    Dislikes:Rudeness
    Other:Is fast at Running

2. Heh. Here my character.
    Name: Cerol
    Appearance: Have black scarf, and necklace (with sun on it)
    Personality: Shy at first, sometimes aggressive (when someone does something bad for him. Like stolen his art, or something like this), but when everything normal he kind.
    Dislikes: Battles, rudeness,
    Other: Have great power, but he isn't likes to use it. Also jumps really high.

3. Name: Luna
    Appearance: Has black fur and shining silver eyes, her claws are black and she has a yin and yang necklace
    Personality: 'Lone wolf', shy, friendly, over protective over friends
    Likes: Being in the forest alone, sleeping in trees, the dark and watching the sun set, spring
    Dislikes: Humans
    Other: She hatched alone and taught herself everything, she has a mysterious power but doesn't really know how to control it yet, when she's really angry wings sprout from her back

4. (Thanks. Where is da RP?)

5. Okay? Chat ya later then.

6. I created the General RP.

7. Chat to you later.(It's other RP's getting in my way.)

8. k. Chat ya later.