• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eevee Kingdom RP?

I've had an idea for an RP about Oberon, a sylveon prince, who is sent to marry the princess of the neighbouring kingdom, of which he and her will become the king and queen. Prince Oberon is sent to stay at the princess' castle, during which he must try and make the princess agree to be his queen.

If you would be interested in joining this RP, once I post the thread, then please fill out a character sheet, along with the role you want to play. I'll then either accept or decline you for the role. You must be an eeveelution.

Here's Oberon's sheet:

Name: Prince Oberon The Second

Species: Sylveon

Role: Prince

Here are the roles you can choose to apply for. If blank, they are available, and if they are marked with taken, they are not available:

Prince: Taken by @Prince Noir

Princess: (This will be Oberon's love interest) Taken by @LonelyLapras

King (The princess' father): Taken by @MegaCharizardZ

Queen: (The prince's mother): Taken by @MajesticSylveon

Cubs (Later on in the RP, Oberon and his love interest may have cubs. Currently not available)

Last edited:
Hmmm, I wouldn't Mind. Maybe the Queen Died? In most Kingdom Tales I have read or seen, One of the Parents is Dead or Both Are. But If One More Person wants to join, I am fine with that too.

Last edited:
Name:Aqualina (Likes to be called Aqua
Species:Vaporeon
Character:Queen
Hopes son will Mary a beautiful princess and be king
Personality:Nice, playful, loving, Cares for everything and everyone