• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eevee House 4.0 RP

Elizabeth edged towards the small Pokemon "hey hey hey" she said calmly "it's alright! It's ok! Your safe" she whispered before sitting back and opening her arms "I've been told my hugs are comforting, want one?" She offered with a caring smile

With a whimper, Caleigh looked up to the Glaceon and slowly began to inch closer to her, still shaking violently. Her shaking got worse as the chill from the Ice-type seeped into her fur, but she didn't let this stop her from cuddling close and darting her eyes around the room wildly. "...Scary... man..." she said through chattering teeth and a stutter, turning her attention to Elizabeth. "...You... You're n... nice, though... Are... Are you h... his...? He's not... not nice..." She didn't seem to notice that her bow was sitting a mere two feet away from her and not atop her head.

She shook her head "no, I'm not one of his" she told the eevee comfortingly before seeing the bow and picking it up " is this your bow?" She asked "it's very pretty"

Looking down at her bow, Caleigh noticeably began to calm down, her shivering subsiding slightly due to the air around the Glaceon still being cold. She grabbed for her bow with a paw, slowly bring her other up to the top of her head so she could prepare the fur she'd snap the bow over. "...Yes... that... that's mine... Th... Thank you..." The little Eevee smiled, her tail wagging slightly from side to side.

She smiled "and what's might your name be?" She asked softly with giggle "I'm Elizabeth but some people call me princess" she said introducing herself "and that gal over there, she's Marie but I call her cutie" Eliza added to the introduction feeling happy that she had calmed the small newcomer down

(@Starry Phantump you still doing this?)

A nervous wreck was making themselves known in the corner of one of the rooms. A poor Jolteon was twitching violently as he tried to calm himself down, but that didn't seem to happen. He got up and looked around, finding himself in an empty room, but he heard a lot of commotion somewhere else. He made his way towards the noise before he spot an entire group of Eeveelutions. Like himself, they were stuck there. Held against their will. And he only had the Expert Belt and the memories he had from his trainer. Sad to say, he's been in here for so long, he was starting to forget what his trainer sounded like, or even looked like. He did remember his name though: Sean. He would remember the sweet, sweet memories he and Sean would share. Sean must be a wreck right now, missing him so badly. Maybe if Joltz was stronger, maybe he could have kept himself from being taken from Sean. Maybe if Sean was stronger, maybe Sean could've saved him and ran off before the man caught them.

No, it wouldn't do well for him to dwell on the past. Right now, they needed to know how to get out of here, but many attempts at getting the collars off all seem to be futile. He also tried to leave the area, but the piercing screech of the collar knocked him unconscious, only for him to be put back in this infernal house. Although, the female Eeveelutions (except the Eevee) looked quite beautiful, he was too busy trying to find a way out. Maybe if he interacted with someone, maybe he can feel better and act a little normal...

He walked for a bit and found an Eevee huddling with a Glaceon. Smiling at the adorable sight, he decided to make himself known. He remembered that the Glaceon was female and her name was Elizabeth or princess. He tried to sit down, but his twitching and his spiky tail made it very difficult to do so. Regardless, he "sat" with his rump hovering over the ground as he waved a paw at the two, including the female Vaporeon nearby, who he remembered her name being Marie.

Elizabeth gave him a little wave of acknowledgment and held the small ever close "would you like to hang around me?" She asked the Pokemon with a smile "because I like having people with me and I don't want to leave a small beanette like you alone"

Joltz happily smiled and nodded, as he just remembered that he needed to greet himself. He hadn't actually introduced himself before because of his feverish attempts to escape. His sentence was filled with stammering and his fur and lips twitched as he talked, since anxiety from being away from his trainer was really hitting him like a brick train.

"He-he-hey... I-I'm J-Joltz..."

With that, he decided to leave and get some water. He was getting pretty thirsty. He walked up to the door and pushed it open before charging towards the little pond nearby and started to drink from the water ravenously, ignoring whoever may be nearby and watching.

Last edited:
Caleigh comfortably snuggled closer to Elizabeth, nodding in response. "...Yes... You're nice...!" Her nervousness had gone down dramatically, and she even smiled and waved to Joltz when he introduced himself, starting to feel more and more safe with the others she was captured here with. She stretched her paws out and slowly laid her head down on them...

...only to realize that there was a collar around her neck, right above her fluff.

How had she not seen it before? Why was it so big and clunky? Why was it there, what was its purpose? In a frenzied attempt to get some answers, the little Eevee began to squirm and paw at the collar, tears forming in her eyes once again. She didn't audible ask anything, she just made small noises akin to "what? Why? Who? Help!"

"Oh yeah.... that" she mumbled biting her lip "it's a collar, it stops us from leaving the house, gives you a good old zap, unless your jolt, for him it just hurts like hell" she said trying to explain it without panicking her

Caleigh couldn’t help but begin to take in sharper breaths once the collars were explained to her, nearly hyperventilating. The terrified Eevee’s head darted this way and that in a vain attempt to find some sort of object she could use to take the collar off. Even though these other Eeveelutions were extremely friendly and kind, she just wanted her freedom back, and she wanted to help them get theirs back, too. She didn’t like the feeling of being nothing more than a caged animal. It made her feel inhuman, like an odd one out, and that feeling was stomach-churning to her.

When she couldn’t find anything in the room to help her out of this predicament, Caleigh wriggled and squirmed in Elizabeth’s grasp, trying to free herself from it. She didn’t say anything- her throat was too choked up for that- but she squeaked loudly from time to time, as if she was a dog toy.

She let go of caleigh and panicked a little "hey hey hey it's ok! It's alright! Calm down!" Elizabeth said quickly before calming herself down and smiling sweetly "beanette, look at me, right now, in the eyes" she said sweetly yet with a firm tone

After a moment of sighing in relief, he then remembered his current situation and how he was never going to see his trainer again. Crippled with fear and worry and sadness, he hid himself away into the deepest corners of the house. If anybody ever tried to find him, he'd just hide somewhere else. Poor guy...