• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eevee House 4.0 Discussion

RP Thread:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/eevee-house-4-0-rp.19541/

Maybe you shouldn't rifle with Team Rocket. Maybe you shouldn't walk into things uninvited. Maybe you shouldn't be the Hero of the story, and when it costs you your Pokemon at that. A sole Team Rocket has been defeating trainers far a wide, but after each battle, he takes, and he takes, and he takes, but he takes something specific. Every Trainer he defeats, he takes an evolutionary form of the Pokemon Eevee. Every and each time, adding to his collection. He doesn't use his stolen Pokemon, no no no, he instead takes them to a house, separated from society, and leaves the newly caught evolutions at the abandoned house. His most recent edition being Eevee itself. That being said, the group of stolen Pokemon must bide their time because they can't escape within a five-yard area, without being hit by an ear piercing screech caused by the collars, which no, won't be removed so easily.

They do have supplies that will last them around a months worth of food, water, although there is a lake not too far off for them to collect water. But they can only wait and hope for their trainers to find them and take them home, otherwise, they're in for one hell of a ride.

1. You must abide by all Charm's Rules, Global and Pokemon Roleplay Rules.
  2. No gore, blood is fine.
  3. Romance is fine, you should ask the Charmer roleplaying the other character if they are in fact, fine with you and their character being shipped.
  4. Ask to Join, don't just join without asking, otherwise I won't hesitate to be a Tattletale and go to the Charms admins.
  5. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I'm not gonna stress over it, if I do remember, I'll be sure to add it.
Name: (Your Eevee's nickname)
Species: (Which Pokemon are you)
Moves: (Your Pokemon's moveset)
Personality: (Your Pokemon's personality)
Appearance: (Any Special Features that belong to your Pokemon that make them distinct from any other Pokemon of the same species.)
Name: Aaron
Species: Leafeon
Moves:
  • Leaf Blade
  • Razor Leaf
  • Grass Whistle
  • X Scissor
Personality: Aaron is the calmer type of Pokemon. He won't stress anything too much. With the help of his harp, he does do his best in calming others down and tries his best to make sure no one gets hurt.

Appearance: Aaron wears a brown fedora, causing one ear to droop down everytime he wears it. He also owns a harp which he is seen to carry around most of the time, usually playing music. He also has a cape made of leaves.

Last edited:
Name: Caleigh
Species: Eevee
Moves: Tail Whip, Baby-Doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Swift
Personality: Caleigh is what is usually called a "bean." She's seemingly always smiling and ready to learn new things, meet new Pokemon, and have new adventures. Not necessarily hyperactive, she prefers to be on the move rather than sitting still, always thinking on the positive side of things. However, she doesn't quite think before she speaks, making her sometimes come off as rude.
Appearance: Fluffier and smaller than the average Eevee, Caleigh stands at about seven inches tall, her fur making her look around nine inches in total. At the top of her head is an amethyst purple bow, its center made with an Everstone.

Just tell me if there's anything I should add or change, alright?

Also tagging @It's *that* guy! since they said they'd be down to participate in this. ;3;

Last edited:
Name: Marie
Species: Vaporeon
Moveset: Acid Armor, Aqua tail, Quick Attack, Ice Shard
Personality: she is very cheery and friendly, she is easily scared and will worry about people easily, despite her happy go lucky attitude, she is mentally unstable and may break out in unusual emotions
Appearance: Marie has a tirqoise body, she has Green eyes and a green flower in her ear.

Last edited:
This looks awesome! Mind if I join?

belle__evolved__by_pikmin_bleu-dcfutqq.png

Name: Belle "Bell"
Species: flareon
Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes; Sand Attack; Quick Attack; Fire Fang
Personality: Naughty -- Somewhat vain:
This pokemon won't hesitate to criticise your looks and/or steal your belongings in the slyest ways possible (especially if you own shiny objects). If the occasion arrises, Belle never strays away from a fight. The sooth bell around her neck is there to calm her down-- without it she has trouble controlling herself and pulls out inimaginable tantrums. Belle is bold and cunning, thought she secretly fears rejection and rejects her frustration on others; however, do not fret: Belle is mostly harmless, even if she appears to have an ego the size of the Eiffel tower.
Appearance: Belle is pinker than the norm and wears a south bell around her neck. Her fur is curly and thick, giving her a round and chubby body. Belle is about 0.85m, slightly smaller than normal flareons and weights as much as the norm.

Ahh nostalgia

Name: Elizabeth (or princess, whichever one you want)
Species: glaceon
Moves: ice beam, ice shard, baby doll eyes and helping hand
Personality: Elizabeth is a very friendly gal who is great at making others happy, she likes to smile and generally be playful. She also likes it when people like her so she will do whatever she can to impress others in a attempt to be more like able
Appearance: Elizabeth has two blue ribbons placed on her ears

This looks awesome! Mind if I join?

belle__evolved__by_pikmin_bleu-dcfutqq.png

Name: Belle "Bell"
Species: flareon
Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes; Sand Attack; Quick Attack; Fire Fang
Personality: Naughty -- Somewhat vain:
This pokemon won't hesitate to criticise your looks and/or steal your belongings in the slyest ways possible (especially if you own shiny objects). If the occasion arrises, Belle never strays away from a fight. The sooth bell around her neck is there to calm her down-- without it she has trouble controlling herself and pulls out inimaginable tantrums. Belle is bold and cunning, thought she secretly fears rejection and rejects her frustration on others; however, do not fret: Belle is mostly harmless, even if she appears to have an ego the size of the Eiffel tower.
Appearance: Belle is pinker than the norm and wears a south bell around her neck. Her fur is curly and thick, giving her a round and chubby body. Belle is about 0.85m, slightly smaller than normal flareons and weights as much as the norm.
I will admit, that Flareon looks amazing, and yes, accepted~

Ahh nostalgia

Name: Elizabeth (or princess, whichever one you want)
Species: glaceon
Moves: ice beam, ice shard, baby doll eyes and helping hand
Personality: Elizabeth is a very friendly gal who is great at making others happy, she likes to smile and generally be playful. She also likes it when people like her so she will do whatever she can to impress others in a attempt to be more like able
Appearance: Elizabeth has two blue ribbons placed on her ears
Great, Accepted!

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Name: Hikari
Species: Sylveon
Moves: Swift, Fairy Wind, Misty Terrain, Moonblast
Personality: He is normally very active and cheerful, and hates to see his friends sad. He is bright and bubbly, and is also clumsy. This doesn't stop him from trying to light up the days of others. Hikari is rarely sad, but during battles he can become hostile.
Appearance: He has slightly fluffier fur than a normal Sylveon, and he wears a golden colored wristband on his front right paw (but its fake gold, cause why would a trainer let a sylveon have real gold?).

May I join?

Name: Elphie
Species: Espeon
Moves: Confusion, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Swift
Personality: Elphie is rather smart and down to earth. He's loyal and very protective of others, to the point where he'll rushes into dangerous situations if someone needs his help. This has gotten him seriously hurt on many occasions, but he claims he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he had the power to stop something and didn't. That's not to say Elphie isn't selfish, as he would definitely chose his friends over strangers without a second thought, which he refuses to think of as hypocritical. He's a bit arrogant, refusing to acknowledge his flaws, wanting to appear as a symbol of good and maturity for his friends.
Appearance: He looks like the average Espeon. However he does have a bright red glittery bow tied around his neck. He loves it, it was the first thing his trainer bought him, but many have mistaken him for a girl because of it.

Name: Joltz
Species: Jolteon - [type]Electric[/type]
Ability (added this because I felt like it was missing): Volt Absorb - Heals the Pokemon by 1/4 of its maximum stamina when hit by an Electric-Type move, and will deal no damage.
Moves: Hidden Power Ice, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Dig
Personality: He's very much a hopeless romantic and really wants to get together with a fellow female Eeveelution, but fails spectacularly. He can be quite mischievous and pulls pranks on other male Pokemon all the time. Despite this silly behavior, he's actually extremely loyal and loves to cuddle.
Appearance: He has sharper and pointier fur than most Jolteon, but is the average height. Has an Expert Belt tied around his stomach (Boosts power of super effective moves by 20%).

Last edited:
Name: Joltz
Species: Jolteon - [type]Electric[/type]
Ability (added this because I felt like it was missing): Volt Absorb - Heals the Pokemon by 1/4 of its maximum stamina when hit by an Electric-Type move, and will deal no damage.
Moves: Hidden Power Ice, Thunder Fang, Quick Attack, Iron Tail
Personality: He's very much a hopeless romantic and really wants to get together with a fellow female Eeveelution, but fails spectacularly. He can be quite mischievous and pulls pranks on other male Pokemon all the time. Despite this silly behavior, he's actually extremely loyal and loves to cuddle.
Appearance: Muscle Band (Boosts power of physical moves by 10%) is wrapped around his neck. He has sharper and pointier fur than most Jolteon, but is the average height.
Your in, and now we've a whole squadron. Both RPs will be placed under Closed RP.

Actually, can I change his item and moveset please? Just realized he'd be at a disadvantage because he has horrible Attack and better Special Attack (I know stats are a thing, but I would much rather have Joltz fight with ease).

...Um... Quick question. Could I possibly get a recap of all that's happened in the RP so far? I didn't realize I've already missed so much... I'm not sure how to add my character into this. I'm sorry...

Okay, I've bitten way more off than I could chew. I'm "killing off" my characters in this universe. I'm unable to keep RPing on Charms anymore due to life being so much in the way and I want to focus on my studies in college. It was fun while it lasted though. I'll be active on Charms still, I'll just be using it as a means for me to dump my art, written works, and maybe join in a few chat games, but I have been burnt out of roleplaying, and it will be for a long time. So sorry for the inconvenience. But I'll catch up and kill off my character. He'll just be hiding somewhere and won't want to be found.

Someone can then take the spot of Jolteon.