• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Done/Fixed Editing Trainer Cards (after saving to profile)

Hello!

I've noticed that on the Trainer Cards page, there is an option to delete a card, but not to edit it. This is particularly bothersome, as (I'm using an example here) every time I earn a new badge, I would have to create a new trainer card, then edit the signatures on three different forums that I belong to just to get this one change to show up.

I would suggest an edit button, that re-loads all variables (badges, Pokemon, sprites, etc) into the TCM for editing. Once edited, the save to profile will overwrite the old card. This way, the cards across all forums are up to date.

Would this be possible? What do you think about this suggestion?

Cheers!
Wild Jr.

PS: Now that I think of it, a copy function could also help a lot once the edit function is implemented. Two cards can be made exactly alike (with only small differences) with little effort.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
An edit function is on the roadmap and will be implemented as soon as I have time. It's actually partially done already, I just need to finish the hard part and make it work.

As for copying cards, it's a possibility if it would be of use to enough people!

Would you need some help? I know I've asked this before, but still...
I have a basic knowledge of programming, so I could be of some use.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the offer, but we're good for now. I just need to find the time to get around to it, that's all :)