1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Earthquake in San Diego!!

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Jessie Mulay, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Omg I just felt one right now! This is our 3rd big earthquake!!! Holy! Wow that was scary.

2. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Gotta stop letting Groudon loose.

3. Nah, if it was groudon, san diego would be hot. ........Oh, wait....... nevermind ;D

#3 Comatose23, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  4. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

As I said...

5. Groudon? Sounds more like an infestation of Dugtrio to me >>

6. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Oops, sorry, my bad.

7. Groudon was so tired of hearing Kyogre whine about the oil in his water that he had a seizure. That's all you felt.

#7 Power Metal Maiden~, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  8. Rex

Rex Resident Furry

Yes, an Earthquake in California. Big news isn't it? It isn't like there is a major fault line running through the area or anything!

But if Groudon had a seizure, who will stop Kyogre from flooding the world!? My god, it is a massive plot by Kyogre to take over the whole world!

9. Do we need to get Rayquaza from the ever disappearing Ozone layer?

10. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Oh look I started a trend.

11. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

Don't worry, I assure you guys Groudon is perfectly fine. I haven't seen rain since last Monday and temperatures have been in the upper nineties and 100's all week so Groudon must be hanging out where I live. The earthquake was probably, as Sho said, just burrowing Dugtrio.

12. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

You do that a lot.

13. Geez, there has been a lot of earthquakes lately. There was one in New York near where I live a while back (a 5.3 if I remember correctly), which scared the hell out of me, considering we don't get many up here. Groudon is pissin' me off a little bit.

14. Someone go catch the darn thing already.

15. They don't sell Ultra Balls where I live though D:.

16. Go pluck some Apricorns and make your own then!

17. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

It wouldn't matter how many Black Apricorns we found if we don't know any professionals to turn them into Heavy Balls.

18. Wait, why can't someone else get it? I don't think I'm the Chosen One or anything...

19. You're right. You're not The Chosen One. I am. Dammit, where did I put that Master Ball? Crap! Meh, I'll just get Groudon to dry the Gulf so we can clean the oil better.