• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Earthquake in San Diego!!

Rex

Resident Furry
Yes, an Earthquake in California. Big news isn't it? It isn't like there is a major fault line running through the area or anything!

But if Groudon had a seizure, who will stop Kyogre from flooding the world!? My god, it is a massive plot by Kyogre to take over the whole world!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Don't worry, I assure you guys Groudon is perfectly fine. I haven't seen rain since last Monday and temperatures have been in the upper nineties and 100's all week so Groudon must be hanging out where I live. The earthquake was probably, as Sho said, just burrowing Dugtrio.

Geez, there has been a lot of earthquakes lately. There was one in New York near where I live a while back (a 5.3 if I remember correctly), which scared the hell out of me, considering we don't get many up here. Groudon is pissin' me off a little bit.

Rayn_Shyu said:
Wait, why can't someone else get it? I don't think I'm the Chosen One or anything...

You're right. You're not The Chosen One. I am. Dammit, where did I put that Master Ball? Crap! Meh, I'll just get Groudon to dry the Gulf so we can clean the oil better.