• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

E3 2012 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
1_2_e3-logomay7.jpg

This year’s E3 is a little over a week away, and if - like me - you’re in the UK, you even get the added bonus of two days off just to watch the conferences! (Or something about an 80s rock band crossing over with that annoying kid in the April O’Neil coat from the X-Men or whatever.)

Each year I draw up a little list of what I, as someone who studies and analyses the industry at any free opportunity, envisage we’ll be seeing at this year’s party - and just as importantly - what we won’t. Obviously, since I can’t actually divine the future, this isn’t likely to be 100%, but some educated guesses based on rumours, leaks, previously confirmed statements and patterns have gone into what I’d consider a likely set of outcomes.

We’ll go in order of the conferences as they take place, focusing just on the ‘Big Three’ of Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo.

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.