• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dystopia: A Super-Villian Prison Escape RP

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
The sounds of heavy metal boots filled the halls of Dystopia's upper level, home of the prison city's elite guards and heroes. It was here that the actions of the boxed city's 'residents' were monitered. Food was sent down to the lower levels, and multiple energy and and fire based heroes create an artifical sun to keep Dystopia a lit. Beyond this, they just observe. Soon enough the metal clicking came to a stop, the figure they belonged stepping into the main hall of heroes who work here. Sure enough, it was their leader, the purple clad, armoured hero, Energy Knight.

"Everything is ready sir. Your plan will go into motion the moment you take place in that chair. You can make your announcment to the people below whenever you want." One of the guards spoke to the hero, removing his cape and guiding him towards the center of the room. There a large chair sat, seemingly connected to various large computers and running into the device that kept the artifical sun going.

"Please, don't refer to them as people." The knight spoke as he approached the chair, placinng himself into it. After doing so, other guards approached and locked him into place, placing restraints around his arms, and strange tubes into the hero's armour. "For they are scum. And they will be getting what they deserve soon enough." With that he waved the men away, before silently resting in the chair, seemingly waiting for something....

Down in the farthest levels of Dystopia, Issac awakes from a long slumber, the small bits on 'sunlight' making its way through the window of the box he was assigned to be his home until he died of old age or was murdered by some other low life. With a yawn, he threw on his same dirty prison rags and made his way outside. The giant clock display that sat on on the walls of Dystopia showed the time, 6:43 am.

"Food should have been dropped down by now. Don't tell me theh finally stopped caring about criminals now..." Issac muttered out, rubbing his chin. "What the hell are they planning up there?" His eyes drifted up, past the upper building and right to the top of Dystopia. "I know we're villians but they still care about life." He muttered out, starting to roam around, wondering if the food was dropped somewhere different than usual.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Daemon awoke in his cell, a small stone room, and felt his pillow soaked. He lifted his head up to see where this wet feeling came from. He saw dark splotches all over his pillow. Great, he must've cried in is sleep again. That is just what he needed right now. Well, atleast the tears will have dried up by the time he goes to sleep again the next night. Daemon yawned and knocked his head against the stone wall a couple times to wake himself up since he could neither stretch, rub his eyes or slap himself due to his hands being both cuffed and bound by the straight jacket underneath his hoodie. The boy walked outside his cell, groggily looking around the area for any food to eat. Actually anything. Even moldy, old, rotten stuff he would eat.

Jet Black, a nihilistic jester who loved to pick fights- and cause them too, especially when it was in a circle of people! He had been awake early in the morning, knocking his against the wall, trying to annoy the guy next to his cell, trying to start something. Being bound heavily by his arms and having his mouth covered, Jet had little options to start a giant fight. Soon, he gave up, and walked outside his cell, wondering if there was any food laying around to be eaten. Well, assuming someone would come down to remove his mask and feed it to him, that is. After all, with the mask on, he can't move his mouth at all. Nor can he drink, or eat. He looked around, seeing if he could spot someone who could help him out with atleast the mask.

Down somewhere in the depths of Dystopia's was Ashley Winter waiting laying in the uncomfortably hard, cheap bed. She was wide awake, daydreaming of her 'glory days' when she was out in the world causing destruction and chaos. She extended her arm towards the ceiling, pretending to shoot of a blast, it destroying the bare, boring inner roof of the cell with her gaze going around the cell and making hushed boom sound effects coming from her mouth with a vicious smile on her face. Ash focused her gaze back on her extended arm that was 'decorated' with lightning like scars that were a result of her reckless overuse of her power. She extended her other arm with similar scarring beside the other and looked at her hands. They were restrained inside metal capsules that forced them into fists, unable to move them much and her face turned from a nasty smile into a frown. She slumped her arms with the other hand landing on the side of her and the other hitting the floor with a clonk, as it hit the concrete floor.

There wasn't much to do when waiting for the daily routines to happen, which often resulted into Ash reliving her past memories when she was free and mumbling things to herself. She hated the fact that she was basically ripped away from her powers when she got the capsules onto her hands. The infuriating thing was that she had the power to break the capsule if she wanted, but she would severely injure her hands in the process and having a great risk of loosing her powers all together.

"Stupid heroes that locked me up here..," she mumbled to herself and rose from her bed. It was close to breakfast time and she started to feel hungry, so she figured being early wouldn't hurt. Already being dressed in her prison uniform, she just hopped off from her bed and exited her cell in search for something edible.

As the artificial sunlight peered around the prison, Marduk slowly woke up and groaned, clearly irritated from another terrible night's sleep, not just because of his hatred for the heroes that he tried to keep under wraps but the semi uncomfortable--and admittedly stylish--black coat wasn't the type of thing he'd wear to bed. But with how often Marduk used his powers, no guards or heroes felt like taking any chances and made that coat to restrain him, Marduk honestly felt flattered that he was that powerful that they made a restraint just for him... even though he couldn't use any of his powers and was kept well away from any electronics.

All the thinking made Marduk's stomach rumble. "Oh boy..." He said within a sigh "Breakfast time, is it gonna be the usual crap we always get?" He muttered to himself as he looked at the entrance of his cell... for quite a while. "Are they late with it or something or are they finally gonna send down something delicious?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
A small ray of artificial sunlight peeked into one of the darker "homes" in Dystopia, lighting a small portion of the room. It was a respite from the usual darkness.
Then, as quickly as the ray had appeared, it was obscured by a pink substance.
A small child sat against the wall, lowering her hand, her pink-glowing eyes fading back to their normal red and blue. A satisfied smile emerged on her face. She preferred the darkness. She always had.
She could vaguely sense the time of day. Normally, she'd have gotten her ration for the day by now. She didn't need it, but the higher-ups didn't seem to care. She hadn't felt hungry since.... ever, really.
It was more the aversion of the normal schedule that caught her attention. Normally, everything was rigid, set in stone.
She heard a series of loud noises from above, looking up curiously. What are they doing up there?
Annoyed by the sound, she formed a dome of black-laced pink substance around herself, blocking out the sound slightly.

DevVoid

Jet ran around the area like a mad dog, with no particular goal in mind, but just to annoy everyone else. He soon enough came to a stop, realizing that this wasn't really an effective way to rouse up trouble. So, he looked around the area, looking for someone with free hands. He spotted someone, still sitting in their cell. Jet ran up to them, and ran head-first into the concrete wall next to the cell. Stunned for a bit, he took a left turn and looked at the person inside the cell. He kicked against the iron bars of their cell door to grab their attention, and turned around, motioning the back of his head to them. He tried his best to point at the strap on the back of his head that kept the mask on him, with how his hands are tied together tightly, trying to silently ask the person in the cell to remove the mask by opening the strap and taking it off.
@Red Gallade

Marduk simply turned his eyes to face the individual who made loud banging noises and seemed to be one of those crazy people, which would explain his insane behavior and choices of bondage. "So... I take it you're the one running like a loony?" Marduk asked rhetorically as he slowly walked toward Jet, his legs lazily swung between each step. "I'm surprised we didn't properly introduce earlier... although I'm sure they had a good reason. You must either be one of the kinds of guys who likes to talk too much or bite something off, is that right?" He asked, also rhetorical as he turned his back to him to lean on the wall next to the bar, Marduk noticed the strange gestures the man tried to make toward his own bindings. "You want me to take it off?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and unsure look on his face, while he hated his cell it did yield a great amount of peace and quiet... that he already began to grow bored of.

DevVoid

Jet turned back around nodded when the man asked if he was the one running around. Well, of course he was. Anything to cause trouble around this boring, monotone prison setting. He nodded at the first statement the stranger made about him, the one about talking too much, and shook his head at biting it, stopping half-way. He doesn't bite anyone, atleast not if he doesn't have a good reason to do so. Then again, what IS a good reason for a madman like him to do anything? Then, the man asked if Jet wanted him to take it off. Jet nodded and turned around again, trying to use sign language with his hands to talk, of course being limited by his restraints. However, he soon came to realize that his fingers were barely visible underneath the straight jacket the heroes had put on him, and he could only point out to others where he was pointing if he really pushed his hands out to create finger marks on the exterior. Jet turned back around again and crouched down a bit, bringing the strap of his mask down to grabbing distance of the man.
@Red Gallade

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
As Issac wandered around, avoiding the small conflicts happening around him, he kept an eye out for food. "Do they plan on starving us out or something..." He pondered to himself, glancing up at the top of Dystopia. It was then he noticed something off, something different about the artifical sun. It seemed to glowing brighter, and also changing color? A purplish glow was starting to grow around the edges of the orb. "Well thats new..."

As if on cue, the moment Issac stopped looking, the giant clock display changed, revealing an image of Energy Knight. A live video feed of him sitting in some strange contraption. Energy Knight or other heroes making announcements like this was common in Dystopia, but no one has ever seen the Knight in any sort of weird chair like he is now.

"Greetings villians. I'm here to address the concern I'm sure most of you are having, that being the lack of a Food supply." Energy Knight's voice boomed and echoed through out the walls of Dystopia. "The reason for this is...Well you won't be needing it anymore."

Confused mumbles and shouts started, the villians trying to figure out the meaning behind the hero's words.

"I thought putting all of you in a box would solve the world's problems. And for the most part it did. The outside world is a much more peaceful place with you all out of the picture. No robberies, no murder, no genocide...But the problem is that you all still remain. Even boxed away, you are still on our planet, a disgusting blemish on an otherwise beautiful world."

"Thats why, me and other heroes here have decided to take things into our own hands. As you know, the artifcal sun thats hangs above your heads is keeping you alive. However, it will also be the end of you all. I've hooked myself up to the device that powers it, and over the course of the next week, I will have harnessed enough energy to destroy all of Dystopia, wiping all of you vermin out of existence. Only then, will our world truly be at peace. Use this time to repent your sins. For none of you will be making it out of this alive."

Marduk watched as the heavily restrained man moved to reaching distance of himself. "Part of me might regret this, but whatever..." He thought with a shrug as he began to undo the man's restraint on his mask. The second Marduk got it off, he began to look up and notice Energy Knight of all people in Dystopia appear on screen upon a curious contraption followed by signs that their artificial sun appeared to change color from Orange to a lovely shade of purple like his lightning.

Marduk blinked in surprise after he heard the full announcement: Energy Knight put all the villains in one place so he could wipe them from the face of the Earth. "That bastard's actually gonna destroy an entire island just to get rid of us? This isn't good." Marduk said to himself and moved back to see if there were any more restraints on the man he could undo. "Like hell I'm gonna die like this in this hellhole of all places, I'd rather die dragging as many goodie two shoes heroes as I can down to Hell with me."

Ash didn't make it far from her cell to search for nourishment, as some sort of an announcement started to play. Usually she would pay attention to these, as she saw them as a waste of time with them usually 'announcing' the daily schedule. This time though, was a bit different, as it basically announced all of the villains doom.

"The hell? I can't die now! I still have so much mayhem to live for and I can't let the heroes that locked me up get away with no punishment!" She yelled at the display image of the Knight, "I'd rather die in my own blast than in some kind of a cheap trap like this," She continued to protest. Most of the time in her imprisonment she'd been looking for a way to get free from her restraints, but every time she started to beat them against a wall or something the restraints would get replaced and even upgraded at times. Her plan to escape this hell-hole was to break free from the cans on her hands and then basically blast the place into smithereens. Though she did admit that her plan wasn't that good (with the guards replacing her restraints even at the slightest sign of damage on them), but it was better than nothing. She also smart enough to know that she couldn't break out alone at this point. She had to try and be careful and sneaky if she tried to get anyone on her side or to agree and break out and.. well she wasn't good at being careful or sneaky, but she had to try at least.

Ash knew that other villains in the prison could easily recognize her, as she didn't wear a mask to conceal her identity or have a 'villain name', but the media couldn't be helped as they named Ashley 'Detonation Blast' and the prison staff even used it as some sort of code name for her. Ash hated the name, as she saw it as a disrespectful pet name.

DevVoid

" Wonder, wonderful, thank you so much, now I'm finally free! " Jet spoke, thanking the stranger before his tongue turned into an arm and stretched outward, undoing his straight jacket first. Just as it fell off, Jet listened to the announcement coming in. What the hell? Wiping out an entire island just to temporarily defeat all evil in the world? Doesn't this hero know that no matter what you do, evil will always prevail, and that a life where evil doesn't exist also means that good cannot exist, either? As long as humans would exist, there will always be evil. Jet knew this, and he loved the fact that no matter what, he'll always have a fight to have with a stranger. But now was not the time to start a barfight amongst allied villains, now was the time to escape and show these no-good hypocritic heroes the what-for. Quickly Jet shrunk his arms in the spots where the handcuffs weren't on, causing them to slowly but surely slide off his arms. " Haha, free once again! Nothing can hold down the mighty Gilgamesh! " Jet roared victoriously, putting on a masculine accent, talking like some high-and-mighty hero. Then he turned back around to the stranger. " Right, thank you freeing me. As my thanks, I'll free you of your own shackles! " Gilgamesh said before growing two more pairs of arms, each above and below the first pair, and tore up Marduk's coat with the best of his abilities, using his shapeshifting to increase his strength by adding muscles to his arms. " Hah, there you go, all free! I must go now and get the others going, I don't want to leave any potential fighting opponents behind to die, after all! " The six-armed Jet said before leaping away. @Red Gallade

" ...hey, wait, what..? They're gonna.. blow us all up..? ...jeez, and here I thought we were supposed to be the bad guys. " Daemon questioned himself, hearing the announcement. This whole thing, blowing up an island, seemed much like an idea a villain would have. And yet, these people dared to call themselves heroes. Daemon stood up and looked around for a way out, then saw some six-armed guy run past him in a hurry. Daemon could feel himself spinning and got sick from it, falling down. Out of instinct, he caught himself with his arms. Then looked suprised, as his hoodie seemed to be removed, aswell as his handcuffs and straight jacket. He quickly hurried to put the hoodie back on and scurried off. He may not be the most... well, social creature, but atleast he has the decency to help his fellow inmates escape before it's all doomed.

Daemon had soon found someone, a girl the same size as him, with what seems to be some sort of capsule locked on her hands. Daemon put on a serious face and approached the girl, though he had a bad feeling about freeing this person. He shook his bad feeling to the side and looked at her. " Hey, uh.. I don't wan't anyone to, uh... well, die on this island in a week, so... here, just.. " Daemon muttered, before putting his hands on the girls' capsule locks. The metal began to corrode and rust, and soon fell off. " T-there, now.. please, find a way out of here... y-you're, uh.. welcome. " Daemon spoke, before quickly scurrying off again, looking for someone else to free. @IDKWhatUserNameToDo

Leah awoke to the sound of Energy Knights loud speech. She ran through what he said in her head a few times. "Like hell am I gonna die in this place!" She shouted, assuming the guards could her her. Her voice was obscured by the gas mask that lay over her mouth. She tutted at herself. She had had it on for such long periods of time, she sometimes forgot she was wearing it. Not eating food was how the guards kept her power at bay, but she always had some kind of food concealed in some of the many hidden pockets she had in her suit. Her suit was the other item that she had to wear. It was made of polyester. Of course, she would be able to burn it away with ease, but the fabric would get extremely hot that it would give her severe burns that she wouldn't be able to feel, as they were caused by her fire. She had attempted it once, and it was not a pretty sight. She didn't want to risk it again.

Once she had emerged from her charred prison cell, she started to walk around Dystopia. The outside was chaos. Plenty of people were running around in a craze, but weren't they always? She kept walking around until she came across a cell. The gaps between the bars of the cell were covered in a black-laced pink substance. She could feel the presence of another person in there. She assumed that they didn't hear the announcement, but they deserved to know what was going to happen as much as any other low life or thug locked away in here. She banged on the door loudly, attempting to catch the other person hearing and curiosity.
@EeviumZ

Marduk did his best to hide a laugh at 'Gilgamesh's' monologue the moment he broke free, but only a smirk appeared on his face with faint signs of his teeth, perhaps he was given that mouth restraint so he wouldn't be so overly dramatic. Before he could say anything else, Gilgamesh turned to him and said how he planned to repay him... the next thing he knew, Gilgamesh grew new arms and began to tear his coat to shreds, the second they came off his body began to surge with purple electricity--mainly the hands. "Woah pal! Thanks for getting me out, but you only needed to do the metallic parts on me... I was honestly starting to like that coat." He said with a carefree smile. "So... thanks to being here for a long time, I think I'm outta juice and I'm gonna need a lot of energy if I wanna get us outta here, but the guards made sure I know nothing about anything electrical here because they know I can just absorb it."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The vibrations from the banging reached the child, and she sat up, startled. Her eyes flickered pink as the Substance receded, both from around her and from the bars.
Opening her door, she came out to see another one of Dystopia's residents. She'd heard of this person vaguely, didn't really care to know much about them. Then again, Mia was like that with everyone.
"What," she growled. Her eyes were flickering pink in anger, switching between their typical red and blue and a glowing pink.

"I'm assuming you didn't hear the announcement then, uh... small child." She said towards the girl. She seemed pretty angry. "Sorry for interrupting whatever it is that you were doing, but just letting you know that Energy Knight has stopped supplying us food and has decided to kill every villain on this island" She said. looking deep into the girl's eyes, a blank expression on her face. "With that. he's going to kill us all with that." She pointed backwards at the artificial sun, its orange edges now glowing purple. "I hope you can join the group of those plotting to escape. I know I will." She slowly walked away from the girl with the glowing pink, flickering eyes. "Maybe find a group of people that you may escape with, or perhaps yourself, before this hellhole blows up. I'm sure that some of us will escape, and you seem to have some spunk. So try and get out of here." She waved. picking up the pace of her slow walking.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Cursing beneath her breath, the child's anger only grew. Pink tendrils climbed up her arm, as rage pulsed through her nonexistent veins.
Readying herself for any opposition as she fled, her arms morphed into deadly pink blades. She began running at an alarming speed, clearly greater than any human, let alone a child.
Her arms were bound to her sides by a strong metal ring, reducing her mobility slightly, but she could still run. The heroes had vastly underestimated her physical capabilities.
She looked around for someone who could destroy her restraint, growling slightly. Her sclera had a slight magenta tint.

DevVoid

Daemon had ran through the area, trying to find an exit. On the way, he touched the restraints of his nearby allied criminals who didn't have it removed from others and corroded the metal keeping their powers down, eventually rusting it so much it fell off and crumbled on the ground. Daemon had then looked around again, and decided to go back and put on his cotton gloves on again that were restraining his power just so he wouldn't accidentally end up touching someone and have them end up molding, or worse. On his way back, he spotted someone, a girl with pink blades for arms..? Strange, but it was something. He approached the girl and looked at her. Daemon noticed her restraints and spoke up, removing one of his gloves. " ...you want those things off you? " @EeviumZ

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl's heterochemic eyes landed on the new Dystopian, narrowing for a moment. She kept the blades for a moment, before letting them recede, her arms transforming into that of a normal human.
"What do you think?" she muttered sarcastically. Her voice was high pitched and childish, but had a strange metallic undertone to it.

DevVoid

Daemon mustered this girl, looking her up and down. She looked threatening, to say the least, and strangely, he felt that this girl wasn't.. well, exactly as human as she looked. Something about this aura of hers, this fearsome aura she was radiating.. it just felt wrong to him. But, he didn't care. If he could free another Dystopian and give them a chance to flee, he would take it, regardless of who he would end up letting loose. " I think if you'd want to be let loose, you could atleast be nice about it. " Daemon scoffed and removed his other glove. Then he grasped the metal ring binding the girl's arms. The bacteria on his hands had quickly done their work and corroded the ring, rusting it and causing it to fall off. " Right, there. " Daemon said, putting his gloves back on and running away, looking for an exit and then ending up following a large crowd of Dystopians, disappearing amongst the crowd where, unbeknownst to him, his saviour Gilgamesh was also running with.