• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dyslexic's Art Collection

Ok, well I have decided to make an art thread. :) .I need as much advice as possible because I have never really drawn much. All constructive critisism is welcomed.

And also please please please, request your favourite pokemon or just one you would like to see me draw so I can practice drawing things I wouldnt normally. I will try to draw all requests unless I find them too difficult.

At the moment I have been drawing on a sketching app on my iphone but I will probably start using paint once my computer decides to start work.

This is my other one that I drew before I started this thread. I am stepping it up by drawing a more detailed pokemon and I am actually very happy with how it turned out. And yes I did notice the white bit above and kinda below his shell but I have no idea how it happened. Hope you guys like it. :)

ec41813a.jpg

I like the turtwig :D

Did you use a mouse for it, or do you have a tablet?

Quagsire looks a bit, like a blob, but they look blob-like (to me) in the official sprites, so I guess that can't be helped.

Was this your first time drawing pokemon? :c

Thanks, I think the turtwig is the best too. I drew them both on my iphone so I just used my finger on the touch screen. It is the first time drawing pokemon and the first time I have drawn anything in a while, but I thought Id just give it a try anyway.

Ok firstly I destroyed that quagsire that was in my first post because I took a good look at it and drcided it was an abomination and quagsires everywhere probably hate me for drawing it. I might redo a quagsire later.

Now I have practiced a bit and Have created the amazingly rare patch eyed Stantler. I think it looks really good for my third drawing. Please tell me what you think because your advice and criticism is what I really need at the moment. Here it is, enjoy. :)

b9ae8d74.jpg