1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyslexic's Art Collection

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Nim, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Nim

Nim

Ok, well I have decided to make an art thread. :) .I need as much advice as possible because I have never really drawn much. All constructive critisism is welcomed.

And also please please please, request your favourite pokemon or just one you would like to see me draw so I can practice drawing things I wouldnt normally. I will try to draw all requests unless I find them too difficult.

At the moment I have been drawing on a sketching app on my iphone but I will probably start using paint once my computer decides to start work.

2. Nim

Nim

This is my other one that I drew before I started this thread. I am stepping it up by drawing a more detailed pokemon and I am actually very happy with how it turned out. And yes I did notice the white bit above and kinda below his shell but I have no idea how it happened. Hope you guys like it. :)

[​IMG]

3. I like the turtwig :D

Did you use a mouse for it, or do you have a tablet?

Quagsire looks a bit, like a blob, but they look blob-like (to me) in the official sprites, so I guess that can't be helped.

Was this your first time drawing pokemon? :c

4. Nim

Nim

Thanks, I think the turtwig is the best too. I drew them both on my iphone so I just used my finger on the touch screen. It is the first time drawing pokemon and the first time I have drawn anything in a while, but I thought Id just give it a try anyway.

5. Nim

Nim

Ok firstly I destroyed that quagsire that was in my first post because I took a good look at it and drcided it was an abomination and quagsires everywhere probably hate me for drawing it. I might redo a quagsire later.

Now I have practiced a bit and Have created the amazingly rare patch eyed Stantler. I think it looks really good for my third drawing. Please tell me what you think because your advice and criticism is what I really need at the moment. Here it is, enjoy. :)

[​IMG]