• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dwayna's Doodles v.2.5

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
So I didn't have the inspiration to keep up my last threads. But lately I've had a creative kick, so I've decided to share what I've been doing the last few months with you guys that don't watch my DA. Hopefully I will be drawing a lot more often. anyway, all that aside, here we go.

SoulStealer.jpg

I'm not sure if I shared this with you guys yet, so here it is just in case. I finally got the inspiration to draw up my Soul Stealer forme.

img003.jpg

This one I doodled on the back of one of my D&D character sheets. Just because I was bored.

Kryax.jpg

This is something I did for one of my D&D buddies. It's his Goliath Barbarian character Kryax and the characters riding mount, Cherry the Griffin. It was supposed to be very much alive, but it can also look like he's wearing it as a coat (he told me that was if the Griffin misbehaved).

Elizabeth-1.jpg

Sorry for the influx of pink here, but it just goes so well with the character that I couldn't deny it. This is one of my lesser known OCs, and she typically represents the childish, shy side of me.

Alex.jpg

The issues I have with this picture are so many. But it was the best I could do at the time. This is another of my lesser known characters, Alex, who is obsessed with the color blue.

Dragon.jpg

I doodled a baby dragon in my sketchbook. That's pretty much it XD

Sebastian.jpg

this is my newest character, Sebastian the Demon Lord (with normal face and Chaos face). His name came of pure coincidence, and will cause many lulz to those who know the reason behind it. Otherwise, I improved m eye style so it wasn't such an issue to look at anymore. Still working on my ability to draw hands, though.

I hope you've enjoyed this installment of my art, leave me a comment here to let me know what you think or if you would like me to draw you something. Hopefully there will be more updates in the near future.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
img018.jpg

This inspired the post I made in the Halloween RP. The Soul Stealer actually stealing a soul.
Yeah. More art coming soonish, I hope.

Wait a minute! Were you going to stick those tendril things in me, weren't you?! Because I like like that menancing look. Maybe it's not such a bad thing to die with that scene unfolding before me. It definately beats having my brains stuffed in a jar.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The day is still young, Savem. The day is still young.

I might leave her a piece or two... Once I get tired of deconstructing and reconstructing your pathetic mortal frame with light changes and observing the results a couple hundred thousand times...

(smirks)

You'd make a fine test subject. Yessssss.

Stel, your ideas are always win. I love your posts, especially how you ripped apart my misreading. :)

I like that Soul Stealer, Dway. It looks mysterious and a little evil, but still a little puffy, for some reason.

The soul kind of looks like a yo-yo. XD My mind makes up odd things. In my opinion, the detail on the soul is quite subtle, adding depth to an otherwise flat figure.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thanks for the comments guys. As it turns out, I was a lot more inspired to do art than I originally thought.

Alice001.jpg

This is the character I am currently playing in my Saturday ongoing D&D Campaign. Alice Meriele is an Eladrin Wizard who is actually completely batshit crazy. It's a long story that I might have to tell another time, but...

She wields a Wand of Cold and is adorned in lovely cloth armor. She would usually wear an Amulet of Protection, but recently the party found an Amulet of Passage, thus the change from a circle to a triangle. Green and silver are her favourite colors.

I forgot to add in her dragonling familiar and the new skull she has atop her head because... drawing draconic stuff like that is really complicated for me. ^^;

Anyway, enjoy.

Oooh, a crazy wizard! What bonuses or detractions does she get from rolls because of that?

The boots are pretty awesome. I bet they took a while to get the stripes right. I want boots like that. :p

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
No, Alice doesn't get any special bonuses or anything. She's just more of a kiil-things-ask-questions-later type. XD

imgdway019.jpg

Righto, onto some more art. I drew this as an interpretation of Witch Dwayna from the Halloween Charms RP. Enjoy.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The anatomy could use a bit of work, as usual, but the design is rather nifty. Red and black actually looks very nice on you ^^

Was worth waiting to see this!

Geez, you draw awesome boots, Dwayna. I envy that. :p

I like the design. It helps me more accurately picture your character.

By the way, what exactly is the staff doing?

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thanks as always guys.

Dwayna's staff is expelling some dragonfire. I thought it would be kinda neat if it came out like that, so that's what I did. Plus I suck at drawing fire.

LilyMasate.jpg

You may think this is a new character, but this is actually a human version of Terradora the Dryad. However her hair is white instead of leaf green and her skin is peach instead of the brown color of tree bark. I am actually RPing with this character elsewhere, and drew this on a premise that she would be going to a masquerade in the RP.

Lily is a quiet, timid person who owns a local flower shop, thus the lily on her mask. She loves the cold and was born in Winter, exemplified by her snowflake pendant. She stutters when she talks, the stutter tending to worsen when she becomes nervous, but other than that she's actually a very happy-go-lucky type. In contrast to her shy personality, she is very fond of Rock music, and will dance in the streets from time to time.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
imgdway022.jpg

The piccu says it all. I'm still working on my proportions, and did my best. perhaps I should stick to smaller versions of people for now.

Enjoy, Rain.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
KoLDragon001.jpg

I WORKED ON THIS FOR THE BETTER PART OF 4 HOURS.
The scales and the coloring were a bitch to do. I've been meaning to do arts for KoL for a while, and I was inspired last night, so here you are. A black and blood red dragon, totally done without reference to anything. Enjoy.

Why did I take so long?

Dway, you're drawings are great ^^ I especially love the dragon you drew for KoL. It pretty much just screams epic at me.

: D

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Been a while, but felt like I needed an update.

Edward001.jpg

My Android with a soul, and Dwayna's pseudo-lover. Will write an accompanying poem later, so check back.
Enjoy.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
XD Ame!

Why I haven't posted here yet is beyond me. You're art is freaking amazing Dwayna! I love what you've got so far, they are all so pretty. Especially Ame

Ah, so this is the Ame I've been reading about. I like the way you draw.

Awesome! I like the Luxray tail spur thing. I never thought that the world of Pokemon had styles influenced by Pokemon...then again, there is a such thing as leopard print. :p

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thank you all very much for the compliments.

SSBite.png

Random doodle of the Soul Stealer, doing her work. If you meet her in death, she will give you the option of having another chance at life and to be more powerful than before where you were once weak. In exchange, you must allow her to be a part of your soul for the rest of your life and as such bond your soul to her to let her come back for it, thus the process pictured here.

See this adventure for more doodles.

That is so cool! I read the thread, and I am very intrigued on what will happen next.

Dwayna looks very snakelike. :D