• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dwayna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
OOC: For time, I will just take my knowledge of GMT and half it.

BIC:

Wednesday, Day 1, 4:25 pm

The sound of rain and thunder outside the bus window was somewhat disconcerting, as the PokeMon sitting in it was more used to a warm climate with very little rain. The window glass was covered in rain drops, leaving the glimpse outside to be mottled by them. Nonetheless, the PokeMon in question was more looking forward to getting off this bus.

The large insect-like Pokémon resembled a bipedal dragonfly, primarily light green in color with several dark green stripes on her tail. She had a pair of large green rhombus-shaped wings with a red trim, and three more similar shapes at the base of her tail. She had toeless hind legs and skinny arms with three-clawed hands, and red-lensed 'goggles' covering her eyes. A pair of dark green antennae swept back over her head, almost looking like the horns of a dragon itself.

The female Flygon was currently trying to ignore the sounds of the bus driver's sea shanties. It was as if the Lombre in question had been placed there to annoy her to death before she reached Charming Town. If that wasn't enough, a very excitable Meowth was trying to trike up a conversation with her.

"So, what's your name?" said the Meowth, an almost manic smile placed on his lips. She glared at the annoying creature from behind the red 'goggles' over her eyes, but it did nothing to deter him. She was usually quite amiable towards others, but she did not like this Meowth. She reluctantly decided it was just the Lombre getting to her, and replied to the cat-like PokeMon.

"Dwayna," she said curtly, her voice decidedly feminine for a Flygon.

"Wow, you're a girl?" asked a suddenly bewildered Meowth, before that smile slid back onto his face. "You have a pretty cool name for a girl. I'm Nomad, nice to meet you."

"Thank you, Nomad" Dwayna replied, giving him a small smile herself. She was somewhat glad that she now had a distraction from the singing Lombre.

"Where are you headed?" asked Nomad with curiosity.

"Charming Town, I believe," she replied. "I plan to make a home there. I wanted to see what life might be like outside my usual environment."

"That's very interesting," Nomad replied happily. "I've been to Charming before. It's a nice place to settle down. I gather you're starting out new?" The Meowth had probably noticed her lack of items. "No worries. There's a Zigzagoon named Don Nick who could probably help you get settled in. You might want to look for him, but since he owns the house market in Charmin, it's likely he'll find you."

"I shall keep that in mind," Dwayna said, making a mental note to speak to this 'Don Nick'.

"Next stop, Charming!" shouted the Lombre, breaking for a moment from his song. He fell silent, instead humming to himself, which - in Dwayna's opinion - was a vast improvement.

"Sounds like you'll be going now, then," said Nomad, a bit somberly. "I hope to see you again someday."

"Thanks for your help, Nomad," she replied, simply smiling at him as the bus slowed to a top outside a gate on the front of a cliff-side. There was a banner over it that read 'Welcome to Charming Town', which meant she was indeed in the right place.

Dwayna hopped off the bus just as the doors opened for her, waving behind her at the Meowth and heading toward the gate with renewed vigor.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Wednesday, Day 1, 5:18 pm

Surprisingly, there was a vacant house not that far away from the Town hall. At the moment, it looked pretty small, but the fact that it had a green roof was most appealing to Dwayna. She decided to check it out, opening the wooden door and escaping the rain to the warmth of the house.

There was a lamp nearby on top of a box, so she turned it on to let herself have a better look. The inside was small as well, but the house was big enough for her to at least have some room for a couch and maybe a couple more items. The floor was wooden as well, whilst the wall was covered in an ornate green wallpaper.

Deciding that she quite liked this house, albeit the smallness of it, Dwayna headed back outside only to be met with the face of a Zigzagoon. He had a smirk on his face as he looked at the Flygon, a small bit of malevolence peering through his gaze.

"I'm Don Nick," he said, the slimy tones of a businessman looking to make a quick buck coming from his mouth. "I'll assume you're new here, so I'd like to see the envelope you were no doubt given by one of those Pelipper chicks at the Town Hall."

Even though Dwayna didn't like his demeanour, she handed him the envelope anyway. He opened it and looked it over, his grin becoming wider as he looked over the information. He tucked the piece of paper back into the envelope, looking at the Flygon with the same sort of look that would match his voice had he been speaking.

"Do you want this house?" asked Nick, at which Dwayna nodded. "Well, altogether it will cost you 19,800 Bells. Seeing as you don't have any money, you can come work for me part time at my shop so I can get you started on paying me back."

The Zigzagoon dashed off before Dwayna could say another word. This is going to be a long week, she thought to herself, resignedly heading off towards Nick's store.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Wednesday, Night 1, 6:25 pm

Dwayna made it back home, the thunderstorm ending only for it to become extremely cold. She ran inside as quickly as possible to gain solace from the cold. The warmth of the house enveloped her ass she shut the door, letting out a sigh of relief.

The Flygon decided to take a better look around her new home, noticing a flight of stairs going up as well as what looked to be a small radio. She tried turning it on, but from the silence she soon realized she needed some sort of tape to make it work.

Pursing her lips slightly, Dwayna decided to explore upstairs. There she found a small attic, a green bed in the center of the room beside a phone on a small table. She gratefully laid down on the bed, soon finding herself falling to sleep from her long day.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thursday, Day 2, 6:45 am

Dwayna woke up a bit groggy that morning, and it was no surprise since she had slept for more than twelve hours. She stretched and got out of bed, heading downstairs to be greeted with sunshine through her windows. Her mouth curled into a smile at this, and she headed outside to greet the sun.

It was a bit brisk that morning, surprisingly cooler than the previous day. Luckily the Flygon had an outfit on so she felt less cold. A black shirt with a white zipper in front hugged her body, with pants just long enough to reach over her knees.

Seeing as it was sunny outside, Dwayna decided she would explore the town a little bit before going back to work for Nick. She set off from her house, making sure to lock the door behind her.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thursday, Night 2, 6:30 pm

Having thoroughly explored Charming and having a generally good idea of the town, Dwayna wandered back home. On the way back, she shook some of the apples out of an apple tree, keeping at least two of them on hand. She picked up a third and ate it, satisfying her hunger from the day.

It was beginning to get chilly out, so she supposed she had to go back to work. The Flygon let out a soft sigh, the warmth of her house enveloping her only shortly for her to change into her work outfit. She went back outside, folding her wings around herself tightly and heading to Nick's shop.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thursday, Night 2, 3:20 am

Dwayna found her way back home again, the bitter cold of the night disappearing to the warmth of the inside of it. Even though it was small, the Flygon felt more comfortable here than outside. She was glad that she was no longer an employee of Nick's, but getting enough money to pay him back would probably take some time. She quickly went to bed, as she had yet another long day.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Friday, Day 3, 10:10 am

Dwayna woke again to sunshine, and luckily when she got outside it was a little bit warmer than it had been the past few days. It was still a bit brisk, but at least it was more tolerable to the Flygon. She noticed that the flag on the mailbox outside was up, which meant he had mail. Mail already, she thought to herself, I wonder who sent it. She opened the mailbox, flipping the flag back down as he pulled the letter from it.

To: Dwayna

You don't really need me to remind you, but, come to Nick's...

She didn't know who this 'Mr. RMA' was, but she guessed that there was some charter in town or something that gave all the names of the townsfolk. It was a short message, and by the looks of it, whoever he was, he had done this for Nick. I'll have to send him back something, if I can, she thought, resolving to search for something to sell so she might buy stationary, as well as a small gift.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Friday, Night 3, 8:30 pm

Dwayna had found some more apples wandering around town, so she ate one and decided to head back home. In the darkness, she could've sworn he saw a strange being shifting about, like another person. Part of her was tempted to go up and say hello, but it was late, so likely the individual was heading to bed like herself.

The Flygon found her warm house again, and whilst inside a memory of earlier played through her head. The Pelipper at the Post office had described Mr. RMA as a 'strange being' or something of the like. Perhaps he was the figure she saw moving through the darkness, which made Dwayna wonder just how close he lived to her anyway.

Maybe he'll come visit me when he gets my package, she thought to herself, as she faded into a deep slumber.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
7:40 am

Even if the distance to the house wasn't all the far, and it shouldn't have taken RMA all that long to get there, the current circumstances kept the human at a very nervous and sluggish pace en route to the destination. He constantly thought over whether he was making the right decision, and for that matter, what kind of alternatives there were.

Sending yet another letter in response seemed like a possible choice, but he had decided against it. He wasn't so anti-social that he could only communicate via letters. What kind of message would he be sending to these unfamiliar people with that being his only method?

Not responding at all was still an option, but as he had told himself before, he couldn't stomach being so selfish on account of such a simple task.

The thoughts continued to bounce around in the human's head, and when he did finally make it to Dwayna's house, he had to force them all out and stick with his current initiative. After all, he was already here, there was no turning back now.

"Alright...here goes nothing..." He murmured to himself as he finally raised his hand and gave the door several knocks. Now all he could do was wait...Perhaps she wasn't home? Maybe she was asleep and wouldn't hear him? No, no he couldn't use those as an excuse to leave. He was going to thank her at some point, and now seemed just as good a time as ever.
---
Two hours later, however, and he realized that this may have not been the best time anymore. "Guess I'll give it a shot another time..." He mumbled to himself before heading back home. He'd get to thanking the one individual who showed him any sort of generosity (Without a major catch) sooner or later.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Saturday, Day 4, 3:20 pm

Dwayna woke up extremely groggy, wondering just what time it was. She could've sworn she had heard something earlier that day, but she was extremely tired for some reason. The Flygon had fallen right back to sleep, with no regard for the noise.

Memories of the previous day swam back into her mind, and she quickly came to the realization that the noise might have been a knock on the door. Dwayna rushed downstairs and peered out, finding no-one there, However, she noticed that by the angle of the sun, it was currently afternoon.

The Flygon sighed softly, resolving to gather the courage to socialize. Maybe he won't be so bad, she thought, as she headed down the hill towards another house.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Saturday, Night 4, 3:45 am

Dwayna settled down to sleep, the memories of the day swimming through her head. She had made a friend, albeit it being with the mysterious 'human' that had moved here from far away, no doubt. If the others were insistent on treating him badly, she was glad to be at least some solace from that fate.

She ate another apple just before going to sleep, and thought of what she might do tomorrow. The Flygon was tempted to make another small deposit into her mortgage, but she might also want to save her money to buy some new things for her house. She fell asleep to thoughts of her future home and her new friendship blossoming.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Sunday, Day 5, 4:05 pm

Dwayna woke up very groggy again, heading downstairs to see that it was already late afternoon. The Flygon really needed an alarm clock or something, so she wouldn't sleep so long. Even just a regular clock would do, so she could at least keep track of the time.

Maybe Nick will have one, she thought to herself, I'll have to see about that after I find more things to sell. She set off back towards the beach, now her favourite place to go looking for things to sell.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Monday, Day 6, 7:20 am

Somehow, Dwayna had managed to stay up until the next morning, and she hadn't bothered to pick up any shells. The Flygon realized that she had gotten distracted by thoughts of the season. This time of year was usually a holiday season, and she was wondering if Charming ever celebrated any holidays.

Dwayna went back home, with plans in her head to celebrate anyways. Perhaps the human male will join me, she thought, smiling to herself at thoughts of her strange new friend. She fell into a deep slumber, telling herself that she needed to focus more when she woke up later so she could finally obtain a clock.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Monday, Night 6, 11:30 pm

Dwayna woke up late at night, just as she suspected she would. The Flygon traipsed out into the darkness of the evening, the cold air waking her up more fully. She headed out towards the ocean, looking up at the starry night sky.

It reflects nicely on the water,
she thought to herself, as she walked along the beach. Tonight, she would follow through with her usual collection of seashells or whatever else she might find along the beach side. She wondered if anyone else came here in their spare time, whether for collecting shells or perhaps some fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.