• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dungeon Brigade. (A Mystery Dungeon Rp) Discussion.

Alavantia isn't a stunning place. It's just another normal, old, Pokemon inhabited, dungeon filled.... Wait, did you say Pokemon Inhabited? Yeah, like in most mystery dungeons, you became a Pokemon to save the Pokemon world, but you were a human. The enemy is, well, to be later revealed. Most of the OCs will be revealed later. There are three, un-named teams, and it's first come, first serve, on team leaders. The fourth team is my team. 3 people per team, and one of those three is the team leader. No legendaries, no mythics, and only 1st evolutions.

Here's the bio. Map areas and Dungeons to be added.

Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Moves: (1 egg move)
Ability: Hidden abilities only for team leaders.)
Team placement: (See my bio)

Here's my character's bio. I will also control the NPCs, unless one appeals to you and you want to control them as well as your character, although some npcs I can only control.

Name: Dras
Pokemon:Mudkip
Personality: Easygoing, fun-loving, hot-headed, loves to compete, reckless, can be responsible when the time is right.
Moves:Aqua Jet, Water Gun, Tackle, Growl.
Ability: Damp
Team placement:Team Rainy, Leader

Have fun everyone!!

Name: Fall Ivory
Pokemon: Sneasel
Personality: She's quiet and anti-social. Fall is pretty clever and has a decent amount of intelligence when it comes to combat, normally thinking on her feet. Often nonchalant, showing occasional disinterest for most social activities.
Moves: Scratch, Throat Chop (Egg Move), Leer, Taunt
Ability: Keen Eye
Team placement: Team Niyebe, Leader