• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Drawing Requests!

I think I'll make a request before I leave for good.

Would you be able to draw me one of my OCs?

He's tall and thin, and I mean THIN. He's in a state of constant anxiety, and he's from MHA/BnHA
Ability is that he gets stronger, faster, and risks losing his mental control more the more anxious he gets. it has to do with Adrenaline, and despite the fact that as it is poisonous to humans in large doses, it isn't to him. Therefore, his adrenaline levels can go far above anyone else's. Too much adrenaline can affect his mental state negatively, though.

Details: He has shoulder-lengh, sticking-out-everywhere dull brown hair and steel gray eyes. His body would be tall, arms a bit longer than usual, and he's super skinny, as mentioned before; he's also about 6'3". If that helps. His hands are abnormally large, but not monstrously so. His feet are about the size you'd expect them to be.

Normal Clothes: He wears light grey sweatpants with a black t-shirt with a flame design that ranges like this design (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ekoqg9khBbVNd2La4w52sAEsEg&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7), only instead of red and orange, it's navy blue and cyan, respectively. His shoes are always black slip-on dress shoes.

Link to School Clothes: https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.2AhTK7d-8zjyy5Qdt6jAAAEsEr&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7

Hero Costume: The main suit would be all black, a full-body suit. It would have various, dark grey metal strips wrapped around it,
and various patterns of gold circles and lines connecting their circles, like this: https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.5xuKrrPyih_z72zrKdEOaAEjEs&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7
Except larger, more spread-out, and as stated, gold. The mask would be like a biker's mask, only not nearly as bulky. It would have maroon glass for the general face cover, and the metal strips and gold circle-line patterns would be on the helmet, as well. It would, finally, have brass knuckles built into the hands, except they'd be the same color as the metal strips wrapped around the suit.

I'd appreciate it immensely, since I can't draw people well at all. Even one of any of the above outfits would be fine, and I can't expect you to draw all 3 suits. If you could, though... :)

His power is called Panic Attack; the more anxious he gets, the faster, stronger, and more out-of-control he gets. He's also in a state of constant angst due to childhood traumas, so he always has a bit of power behind his punches. :)

And about leaving Charms... I have to do it for my own mental health. I hope you don't mind me mentioning this, but I do have a Youtube channel and am inviting everyone on this site who's connected with me over the past couple years to join in. I consider it a final goodbye to everyone I care about on here. This site... It has brought me so many beautiful memories. But it has also brought me so much anxiety... I wish I could stay. I'll be lingering around for awhile, though...

Awesome. This'll be quite specific, so just bear with me.
I want mine in a Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam theme.
Which means there's a Leafeon, a Pyroar, and a Paper Leafeon.
The Leafeon and Paper Leafeon will have a green beanie on. It's up to you whether you want the ears down or disappearing, although I would slightly lean towards ears down.
The Pyroar will be male and will have dirty ropes sloppily tied around his arms and legs.
If personality helps, the Leafeon and Paper Leafeon are always happy, or try to be, anyway.
The Pyroar is menacing and merciless.
They'll be fighting three Magikarp, one Paper Magikarp, and one Gyarados at a lakefront.
If you don't know how to do Paper Leafeon, it's more cartoonish than Leafeon.
So just...make his beanie or eyes or forehead leaf or...something bigger, and that'll be enough to give it a more cartoonish look.
The Leafeon will be deciding what move to use, and these are the available options: Attack, Flee, Item, and Special Attack.
The icons for each in that same order is a sword, a stick figure running, a potion (in Pokemon of course), and a leaf.
Okay...I think that's it.

Hey, uh... I wanted to ask if you could draw a Samurott and Serperior together? I was thinking something like the two of them within a small clearing of a forest. And as for what they're doing, I was thinking of the Serperior kinda wrapped around the Samurott and looking into its eyes, as well as the Serperior blushing some? Thanks!