• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Drawing Requests!

Hey, fellow Charmers! I do drawing requests, on almost anything! I hope that when you do ask for a request, DO make it detailed....for example!

What NOT to do
A Gyarados and trainer!

What TO do
A Gyarados in water, and a boy with light hair and light skin, wearing glasses, and a jacket. He also has converse sneakers on, and he has long jeans. He has one hand on his hip!

That is what I want! A detailed request! I am also a busy person, so don't expect me to get your request done in an hour. The longest it could possibly take is about two weeks, and maybe more, depending on how many requests I have. Thank you for stopping by!

P.S I don't color
P.S.S If you want to, you can use my art for a profile picture. It would help spread the word, but by all means, I am NOT saying you have to.

Last edited:

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Can you draw Dishonesty
476767_Dishonesty.png

bleeding with cut and dirty clothing under a tree in a forest with a dark female figure stalking her? (I don't know exactly how much detail you'd need)

Hi!
Can you draw Vari with a pink and white polka dot background eating a pink cupcake? You can draw her with or without the scarf :3
Thank you! :D

Attachments

• vari_ref_sheet_by_skysilvally-db6ibf2.png
    vari_ref_sheet_by_skysilvally-db6ibf2.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 42
May I request a drawing of Morgan and Aadam in a forest, sitting together and Charles is just watching them from behind, like" what about me?" I'll draw a better picture of them on paper so it's more clear of what they look like! You'll find them in my profile!

I don't want to pressurise you or anything, but this might be difficult.
Could I possibly request a Tyrantrum and a mega Ampharos with their fur being brushed by a silver comb. The trainer has jet - black hair and silver eyes. He wears a buttoned - up jacket that is black and a pair of silver jeans. He tends to wear a small grey ring on his index finger.

Last edited:
Hi I would like to request a drawing that I planned on making myself but I don't have the artistic skills for it,that's why im asking you:)

Could you draw Danny (I'm pretty sure you know what he looks like),Ultimate Chatot gamers avatar and then your character as well as an amphoras all playing video games lying on the floor together

I understand if you don't want to do it though either way thank you

Can you draw a Sandshrew with sparkly orange eyes, standing happily on the shoulder of her trainer, who has black short hair. He wears a blue jacket and a black tie. He has blue jeans, and black shoes.

Can you draw the character in my profile pic and the serperior? I don't care what they're doing, do you think you can include something to do with a train?