• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dragonvale RP

Hi guys!

So, recently I have been playing quite a lot of Dragonvale on my iPhone. Dragonvale is a tycoon-ish game where you breed dragons of different kinds. There is no goal in the game, other than (perhaps) breeding all the dragons (Gotta Breed 'Em All). Here is a link to the Dragonvale Wiki, so you can check out the dragon breeds and stuff (http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/DragonVale_Wiki).

Anyhow, some of the dragon designs are very interesting. Since there is no "story" behind the game, there is much room to play around with the concept. So I thought: "Why not make an RP about this?".

In my mind, the RP could be something along the lines of either Eragon/Temeraire (Dragon Riders) with a sort of "Avatar: The Last Airbender"-twist (since there are eight (?) different types of element). Everyone could have their own dragon (any of the breeds) and the quest/story could revolve around the 12 Gemstone Dragons, or something along the line. Every breed has its pros and cons, and those you can figure out if this idea gets anywhere. Another idea is to have a more modern setting, and a plot similar to "American Dragon: Jake Long", where people can turn into dragons. This would have to have some sort. There are a lot of possibilities.

I might not have the time to manage or even take part in an RP, but I thought I'd just throw the idea out into the aether. Food for thought.