• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dragons, Dungeons, etc.

Tailon

Gryffindork
(I am really at a loss as to where to post this, if a mod finds fault with it, please move it to somewhere more appropriate.)

So I've recently decided to try out proper tabletop gaming, but being at a loss for people to play with in reality, I decided to try something, and run a campaign through the forums and Skype.

Basically, we would have pre-scheduled sessions via Skype, which would then be chronicled in some simple way through a thread.

Things of note: I'm working with 4th Edition, D&D Essentials books, and am quite a noob at D&D, so I'm really only GMing this campaign to get the feel of the game and to establish how it will work through the forum. Once this preliminary campaign is over, anyone who is up to it can begin running the next campaign, should we decide to continue.

If you are interested, please post here and perhaps hop into the chat~

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Showing definite interest. 4E isn't that bad of a system, really easy to get a grasp of. I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll manage to do this on the Charms forums. :3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm interested! :8B:

It'll just depend on when you plan the sessions. Weekends are best for me.

Tailon

Gryffindork
In general I think weekends are best for everyone, so I'll plan based on that.

Including the people who spoke with me over chat yesterday, we currently have:

Dwayna
DragonianKing
Linkachu
Pheonix
Psycho Monkey

Tailon

Gryffindork
I've decided to lock in the party here, so as of now our adventuring group consists of:

Dwayna
DragonianKing
Linkachu
Pheonix
Psycho Monkey
Reynald
Chadwyck

(seriously though that's it this is getting unweildy)

So, you locked in the party meaning I can't join. You jerk D': I've been looking for a group to play DnD with since I moved to Texas. Oh well, I'll be interested in the next campaign then.