• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dragonman's Sprites

Meh, I guess I've got a few sprites to show off. Comment if you want.

I'll take any and all requests. So fire away! I may not be as good as most spriters like Pixelchu, but I'll try my best!
[glow=green,2,300]I DO ACCEPT REQUESTS FOR[/glow]
Trainers
Cosplayers/Morphs
Fakemon
Fusions

Anything else I can't do. So don't ask for mugshots, scratches, or whatever it is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sprites of me.
dragonmanpkmndpgv0.png
dragonmanbpxm4.png

Normal Trainer Sprites
customtrainerm1iy8.png
customtrainerf1sp0.png
customtrainerf2rz1.png
customtrainerm2ax2.png
customtrainerf3rx4.png
customtrainerm3hl1.png

Cosplayers and Morphs
phionetraineryo5.png
vespiqueentrainerdl2.png
drapioncosplayhi5.png
quilavacosplayik6.png
belossomtrainernk1.png
rotomtrainerzt8.png
cresseliatrainerrj6.png

hypnotrainerfe3.png

VG Related characters
shadowdpstyleif6.png

Here's my fakemon collection, still being worked on, but one day I may just complete it.
crystailia2lq5.png
bublstarem5.png
onspirevw9.png
neutreonmbt4.png
neutreonfkr4.png
jawlieuv6.png

I have all my fusions listed here.

These are my older Diamond/Pearl ones.
munchlyjrrr8.png
dranslywv9.png
regicoldsteeloy4.png
tropiuhohf1.png
laucaligiary3.png
chimlupqu4.png
artikenas6.png
rayogdonxb1.png
scizquazkinor4.png

These are my R/S/E+FR/LG Fusions.
scizsol6ps.png
mudperof0.png
raizapmewvx9.png
vullsquirtyft2.png
molarticdoshb3.png
jiggalaxzy4.png
sumbreoryn8.png
mewtherna0.png
digkrabdiscdp6.png
blastzorvn4.png

draquazako6.png
scizasardtx2.png
scizaskef8.png
warmanderln2.png
lutazauc7.png
dratinonny9.png
mevokz6.png
moltarticdos2wn9.png
dratogrede5.png
raidoomug2.png

rayogdon2hc5.png
linbreonee2.png
picaraike7.png
squirtlekipvd4.png
charauntmenceuz2.png
picartichutwovv5.png

Other sprites like non-pokemon ones?

Oh, and I'm glad you like the back pose, I tuthfully had trouble with the "headfins" Maybe I'll attempt the throwing the pokeball pose if I can.

Well, maybe a few. I have an 11-page report to do, but I want to try and finish it this week.

Oh, and here are a few more edits.

customtrainerf3rx4.png
customtrainerm3hl1.png

crystailia2lq5.png

One of my better fusions I made. I call him Crystalia.
crystailiarz6.png

This is his old form.

Are you taking any request?

If so I was wondering if you could do me a tiny favor.

I'm a "FIRE Head" {Bueno Head}, and I love Blaziken. Well my actuall request is could you make a Blazikuno. Which would still be red with blue fire or a mixture of red & blue fire. If you could do this please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Sorry bout the DP, but I just happened to see this in the sprite forum description.

They don't have to be PokéMon related.

So seeing this, I updated my first post with quite a small amount of non-pokemon sheets. Just click on the userbars to see them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, here's another new fakemon. Whoever can tell which pokemon I used, good for you.

bublstarem5.png

I call him Sealem (Ghost/water)

That Scizor and Absol fusion is excellent. It really stands out for me, nice work.

Not a clue on the Pokémon you used for Sealem though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rotom (edited the head to be more round, enlarged eyes), Giratina (or at least one of his claws), Garchomp (palette and back fin) and Porygon Z (those... limb things). Pretty tricky huh?

And for all you KH fans...

shadowdpstyleif6.png

The ho-oh mixed with tropius is awsome which brings me to mind that they haven't really made a true grass legendary, but i like all ur sprites.

I know what Sealem is made of! It's Cherrim! I rule. ::)
Awesome Fusions, though! I ESPECIALLY like the Dratini/Kyogre, though. It's SO PERFECT!! Love it.
(Edit) That Dratini/Groudon is COOL!! I guess I'm obsessed with Dratini... ;D

I love your pokemon edits ecspecialy the Kingdom Hearts one
It's awesome ;)

The ho-oh mixed with tropius is awsome which brings me to mind that they haven't really made a true grass legendary, but i like all ur sprites.
and they have made one, Shaymin.

Woot Heartless Pokemon lolz. You have some excellent, realistic trainers, and you fusions are good too! Keep up the good work! I hope your trainers get picked for the trainer card design...

Woot Heartless Pokemon lolz. You have some excellent, realistic trainers, and you fusions are good too! Keep up the good work! I hope your trainers get picked for the trainer card design...
Thanks!

[quote author=Artiste link=topic=1789.msg21915#msg21915 date=1181395038]
Oh. Missed it...Sorry. :-[
But, It looks SO much like Cherrim... And the 'M' in it, Drat.
[/quote]
Ah, salright. Everyone does something like that at one point or another. I once posted at the same exact time with someone else and we got into a fight over free stuff. XD

The Vespiquen is very nice indeed. The Phione isn't bad either, but since Phione itself is kind of bland there's not much to do with a cosplay of it unfortunately.

I did a few small fusions today out of pure boredom. Enjoy them or don't enjoy them.

metaslashix9.png
Metaslash
quilaslashmh2.png
Quilaslash
blazislashny7.png
Blazislash
scepslashrr8.png
Scepslash

Very nice fusions there. I especially like Metaslash since Metagross is pretty high up in my personal rankings and that fusion looks very good indeed. Blazislash looks a bit strange due to the thinner arms but it still looks good.

O BLAR HES BACK.

I made a few more fakemon. First up is the other legendary that accompanies Crystailia. I call it Onspire. He's a Rock/Bug type.
onspirevw9.png

Next we got an eeveelution. A normal type actually. Didn't expect that did ya?
neutreonmbt4.png
neutreonfkr4.png

*Uses Max Revive on topic*
Two new sprites, joy.

First is a Mawile evolution I call Jawlie. Evolved from Female Mawile with a Dawn Stone. It is a Dark and Steel Type. I also included the original sprite too. (The second one)
jawlieuv6.png
jawlieenb8.png

Second is a cosplayer of one of my favorite pokemon, Quilava.
quilavacosplayik6.png

Thanks. Neutreon was fun to make because I've only seen Eeveelutions related to the types before, I always wondered if there was going to be a normal type Eeveelution.

I think I'm going to try and make a few more evolutions for other pokemon. Maybe one for Pinsir and a baby Heracross?

Once again, another Cosplay update. Today we have a cosplayer of Belossom, and one I don't think anybody has attmepted yet, Rotom!

belossomtrainernk1.png
rotomtrainerzt8.png

Wewt! I made a new fakemon instead of a cosplay! I call him Elebrawl, Elec/Fighting type. (And he's not an evolution! =D)

elebrawllg7.png

And even though nobody probably cares at all... let's see can anyone guess which pokemon I used to make him? I used nine pokemon in total.

Nice Fakemon, Dragonman. Is the arm across his neck like a fighting stance?

I see Magmortar legs. All I see, though. xD