• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DragonFire Drawings

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Hello there, and welcome to my art thread.
Let's just skip the introductions and get to my art, shall we?
A slight warning: The pictures are quite large. Keep that in mind when you click the links.
If you're wondering why the links read Dellanotte, Nerezza Dellanotte is a screenname that I used to have elsewhere.

I drew this in art class a while back. The only problem I have with it is I forgot the legs.

This is a picture I drew of my main character in general.

Also, if you would like to see some of my other artworks, I have a Deviant Art account here.

I will take requests if they are made. I can draw people, and sometimes animals. Please be descriptive.

Thank-you for taking the time to look at my artwork. Criticism/suggestions are much appreciated.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Okay guys, time for a small update to my lovely little art thread.
I have finally been able to draw a full-body picture of my character, Dwayna DragonFire.
I drew this picture specifically for my newest story: Virus. I choose to keep that story on DA.

DDFFull.png

I still suck at hands, and drawing lower halves of people. But this is the best I can do, for now. Hopefully with some more practice I will get better.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Okay, I finally decided to try and draw a Pokemon.
I figured out how to make the picture the actual size that it is.
One of the grass types that I like (and is relatively easy to draw) is Chikorita.
So, here she is. I hope you like her, and the new logo that I made for myself. (Above my signature.)

Chikorita.png

I really rather like your art, nice style and overall really good. They're all so good I think color might actually defile them. I think your signature thing is cool, too. Maybe later I'll request something, but right now I won't bother you with it.

Oh, and I can never do hands or lower halves either. I tend to stick with mugshot-like drawings.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I really rather like your art, nice style and overall really good. They're all so good I think color might actually defile them. I think your signature thing is cool, too. Maybe later I'll request something, but right now I won't bother you with it.

Oh, and I can never do hands or lower halves either. I tend to stick with mugshot-like drawings.
Well, thank-you very much, Yami. I'm glad that you like my art.
Eheh. I'm glad that I'm not alone on that, then.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMG that's a kute Chikorita!
[me=Shiny Eevee]dies from over exposure to kuteness for... the millionth time?[/me]

Yeah. But it IS cute, Sara!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
OMG that's a kute Chikorita!
[me=Shiny Eevee]dies from over exposure to kuteness for... the millionth time?[/me]

Yeah. But it IS cute, Sara!
Thank-you very muchly, Shiny. Chikorita is already naturally cute, so I guess I transferred some of that cuteness through my artwork. Thanks again! ^___^

I really like that picture of your characters head. It's very neat (I see no eraser marks!) and the proportions are good. The pointy tooth is a bonus! It adds character to your character. (that sounds weird, but it's cool!) As everyone else has said, the Chikorita is uber cute! I prefer the uncolored one, but the colored one is very, very good. Everytime I color something I have drawn, someone thumps the table and it gets messed up, (or else someone just hates me, lol) or I just mess it up. Have you tried the other Johto starters?

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I really like that picture of your characters head. It's very neat (I see no eraser marks!) and the proportions are good. The pointy tooth is a bonus! It adds character to your character. (that sounds weird, but it's cool!) As everyone else has said, the Chikorita is uber cute! I prefer the uncolored one, but the colored one is very, very good. Everytime I color something I have drawn, someone thumps the table and it gets messed up, (or else someone just hates me, lol) or I just mess it up. Have you tried the other Johto starters?
Well, thank-you for all the compliments. As for the other Johto starters, I haven't drawn them as of yet. However, I might give them a try... Thanks for that, too.

Chikorita is one of the best drawlings i have seen in a long time.

[size=3pt]Its been such a long time!
I think i should be goin'...
[/size]

You need to work on your human bodys and heads and proportions.
and your dragon..............needs quite some work....It would be a good idea to make a skeleton for your humans and dragons and make the bodys from there it would make your proportions better and over all help your drawning skills.

Now the pokemon...Good.. but hard to belive you drew that by hand with out refrence, seeing your other drawnings..The styles don't match at all so I'm pretty sure you looked at a picture or traced the over all layout of the chikorita.But I could be wrong....but it doesnt matter anyway...
... still it's a good job though,

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Thank-you all for your compliments and input!
It's been a while since I've posted here. >>
Anyways, there's new art on my DA page.
http://dwaynadragonfire.deviantart.com

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Well, nice to see that you're still around, Sara!

I think your drawings are really good! The only things that trouble me a bit are the eyes. Some of them seem way too big.

Maybe it's just me. But other than that, I really enjoy your drawings!