• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Dragonar Academy (Magic RP)

In the world of Earthania, magic flows through everything. Everything, that is, until one person came to stop it all. His name was Elias. He decided the magical flow between everything was too powerful and out of control. People could abuse this power, and turn the world into a living Hell. Elias, also the most powerful Sorcerer in this world, used this power to make the magic flow in multiple random areas, among them being the states of Texas, Colorado, and Maine. He also put magic in certain places in Australia, Africa, Europe, Asia, and all throughout Antarctica. Areas left out weren't very lucky, but they lived. Now the only people with the magic ability were born either there, or anywhere else with parents that had magical origins. While doing this, Elias killed himself, along with most of the population of where he lived: Iceland. He hoped his plan would work. Only years to come would glean the results...

It has been five hundred years since then, and things like daemona are trying to take over this world with their magic. Many magic schools are placed in the still magic areas. The academy we are going over is in Maine, called Dragonar Academy.

The bio for your character is as follows:
Name:
Ethnicity (optional):
Wear/Clothing:
Magic (as in the type you study/excel :

Here's mine:
Name: Hal Smythe
Ethnicity (optional): European mixed with American
Wear/Clothing: Skinny jeans to fit his lean, wiry form, a short-sleeved black t-shirt with a dark gray hoodie over that. Grey tennis shoes.
Magic (as in the type you study/excel : Dark magic: summoning demons, manipulation, blood magic, and many different and twisted attacks.

RULES:
1. No over-romance (unless there is a warning)
2. No over-profanity (unless there is a warning)
3. Have Fun!

I hope you enjoy this RP!

RP:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/dragonar-academy.18833/

Last edited:
I’m interested, let’s see how this goes.

Name: Ruscello Mondo
Ethnicity (optional): African Italian
Wear/Clothing: a white tank top with small, dagger-like holes near the waist. Black sweat pants, and white running shoes with black highlights.
Magic (as in the type you study/excel : water control

Last edited:
Name:Gaia Star
Ethnicity (optional):white
Wear/Clothing: he has a black jacket and black jeans as well as two white armored braces on his wrists,he has white spiky hair and green eyes, has a tooth like a fang
Magic: elemental and creation magic

Yeah,
  • Posts must be written in third person (There is no "I" in "Role Play") and in the past tense (because we most certainly can't have everything happening all at once) - this helps maintain a certain consistency and grammatical cohesion between the players.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Zyke Maxwell
Ethnicity (optional):
Wear/Clothing: White hoodie; dirty blonde short crew hair and black fingerless gloves; red eyes; black jeans and shoes; gray bandanna on his mouth (like my profile pic but gray)
Magic (as in the type you study/excel : mimicry- if he watches someone use their power and understands how it works he can use it too

Last edited:
Name: Reist Dawnway
Ethnicity: Irish
Wear/Clothing: 192cm tall, long ,brown hair, he wears white shirt with golden sun on it, white trousers with golden belt and sun talisman on his neck.
Magic: Healing and puryfing.

Here's mine.

Name: Axel Montesquieu
Ethnicity (optional): French-American
Wear/Clothing: Black muscle shirt, black sweats with white drawstrings. Sometimes wears beanie.
Magic: Organic Manipulation. Can manipulate and change organic matter. Since this ability is slightly overpowered, I'll include a weakness in other.
Other: Very heavy french accent, can only manipulate organic matter if it can think for itself (He can manipulate his arms because they are a part of him, which can obviously think.) Also follows a strict moral code, and doesn't manipulate the body of others unless given explicit permission.

Name: Marik Colton
Ethnicity (optional): American-Irish
Wear/Clothing: Messy dark red hair, icy blue eyes, athletic build. Black goggle with smokey lenses (on unless powers are in use), black leather jack with brown hoodie underneath, faded dark blue jeans, and black boots.
Magic (as in the type you study/excel ): Ocular Magic- Powers revolving around perception, several potential ocular powers, and self enhancement. Unfortunately, certain types of ocular magic cannot be performed without eye contact.