• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Tamers

Dragon tamers, people who train dragons. Throughout Kelan, many villages live within the country. Some go to the neighboring kingdoms, but they stick around Kelan.

The villages are:
The Noivern Village, said to be the oldest village. Situated in the northern forests of Kelan (character played by me) (elder: Voita Dragonheart)
The Flygon Village, one of the dessert villages. Borders the Elven kingdom. (Played by @DragonFlye) (elder: Storiror Sandfoot)
The Garchomp Village, a dessert village. (Played by @RenzFlintrock )(elder: Dintria Stonepuncher)
The Kommo-o Village lives within the desert as well. (Open) (elder: Rolof Roricson)
The Dragonite Village is a port village, focused on fishing in the southern waters of Kelan. (Open)(Elder: Velen Heart [once an outsider])
The Kingdra Village is also a fishing village, but are located north of the Dragonite village. (Played by @Hecotoro) (elder: Eletria Stormcaller)
The Drumpa Village is a peaceful village in the jungle. (Open)(Elder: Vothon Torrikson)
The Appletum and Flapple Village lives in the jungle as well. (Played by @EmoKitty21) (elder: Helda Withervine)
The Haxorus Village lives in the southern forests of Kelan. (User needs to confirm, kick in a week)@Anomaletix) (elder: Marik Axearm)
And the Hydrogen Village, located somewhere in the middle of Kelan's forests. (Played by @Pinch)(elder: Orrin Idgarson)

Each of these villages aren't ruled by the Kelanian monarchy, but by the (pass) Elders and their counsel. They meet up once per year to discuss what is happening around their villages. And some dire news that could shake the very way that they live was released. Dragons are going crazy and cannot be reasoned with.

Since their way of life is centered around dragons, they are all devastated by this news. Each village agreed to send someone to figure out the problem and solve it. You are one of the chosen.

There is also a group called the Chapions. These are the most elite Dragon Tamers and they have a base in every village. The leader is Haldgar Sevenson. Your character cannot be a Champion.

RULES:
Pokecharms rules
3 Pokemon max, we are currently in medieval times
Only dragon-types allowed. If it evolves into a dragon, it's fine.
For the love of everything good in this world, no bringing the story off course without permission. (Important character arcs, quick side quests, and new mons are not included since you are flavoring the story)
You must start with the pre-evolution of your village.
Your character must have some Norse (viking) influence.
Must give the hidden password.

Character Sheet
Name:
Eye Color:
Weight:
Clothing:
Personality:
Village:
Pokemon:
Weapons:
Password:

My Character
Name: Ida Dagdottir
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'2
Weight: 102 pounds
Clothing: a light green tunic with brown breeches and leather boots. Has a pelt cloak for when it gets cold. Will change to something else latter.
Personality: Ida is a hopeful young woman who cares deeply for dragons. She was ecstatic when she was chosen to represent the Noivern Village. To her, dragon tamers are the best. Better than the people that live in the rule of the monarchy.
Village: Noivern
Pokemon: Noibat
Weapons: And two headed axe and a crossbow.

@Hecotoro, @EmoKitty21, @RenzFlintrock

Last edited:
Okay here is my dragon tamer! Maker! Nah kidding I'm using a new one:
Name: Arya Axel
Hair Color: Dark Red
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Height: 5'4
Weight: 117 lbs
Clothing: White tank top, black leggings, a black cloak that has long sleeves and a hoodie and black sandals.
Personality: Arya is outgoing and adventurous. She likes to sing, explore and just see the world. When it comes to being a warrior, she relies on raw power. Just like her father. She is proud and strong. Slight drinking problem, just like her father.
Village: The Kingdra Village
Pokemon: Horsea
Weapons: Giant Wooden Hammer
Password: Elder

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
honestly, im interested in this

heres a thing

Name: Asmund Ahlberg
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120 lbs
Clothing: He wears a long-sleeved red tunic with a blue undershirt with a small pattern of stars, along with wearing a linen cloak and a rusty brooch. He also wears a pair of wool trousers with a leather belt, white leg wrappings, and a brown pair of boots.
Personality: Asmund is an aspiring young person who usually travels with a few friends or alone. Like his mom, he is very social, looks for many solutions for a problem, and knits in his freetime. When in a fight, he mostly uses speed and distraction to stun an enemy and escape from unwanted encounters or let another ally finish it. He has still yet to master his pokemon fighting, and usually just tries to escape if it is a dangerous-looking situation for him.
Village: Haxorus
Pokemon: Axew
Weapons: A Wooden Spear

Last edited:
@ThePlayfulFox, I would love to Join. It might be a little bit for making a character as I want to look for inspiration for them, but I love this idea. Are we allowed to play as Elves are other creatures or do you want this to mainly humans?

@Anomaletix, The voyage that they are speaking of is actually taking place in the second RP of pokemon Warcraft. It is five years after a great war that devastated the four great kingdoms. It is a quest to go find the jewals that created the universe to make sure they do not fall into the wrong hands.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
@ThePlayfulFox, I would love to Join. It might be a little bit for making a character as I want to look for inspiration for them, but I love this idea. Are we allowed to play as Elves are other creatures or do you want this to mainly humans?

@Anomaletix, The voyage that they are speaking of is actually taking place in the second RP of pokemon Warcraft. It is five years after a great war that devastated the four great kingdoms. It is a quest to go find the jewals that created the universe to make sure they do not fall into the wrong hands.

Is it just wiser to read the second rp then?

If you want to read both I would not recommend it as the first RP is quite long and will take a long while to finish. I would would mainly read the first couple of pages of the first RP and the last couple of pages to get the general information before reading the second. The second RP you can read fully as there is only 7 or pages at the moment. If you look in the first page of the Pokemon Warcraft Discussion page, it will give you more of an idea of the RP and what you are dealing with.

Seems interesting

Name: Audun Holstein
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'11
Weight: 160kg
Clothing: Equipped with a standard brown tunic and pants with black boots and a green cloak that goes down to about his knees.
Personality: Audun is very sociable and friendly, he always has been although sometimes being on the introverted side. He enjoys Pokemon battling and sword fighting as hobbies, and normally competes in local competitions. He also enjoys travelling to unexplored lands, and normally heads out on expeditions with other villagers.
Village: Hydreigon Village
Pokemon: Deino, Egg (Goomy)
Weapons: Broadsword

@ThePlayfulFox, Let me know if there is anything you want me to change. After reading over my character she reminds me a lot of a certain character.

Name: Bella Knox
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'6
Weight: 110
Appearence: Bella has very pale skin. On her face she has freckles that scatter across her cheeks and her nose. Her hair is very long and very curly. It is parted down the middle and falls in messy curls all the way down to the middle of her back. She has a stud nose ring on the left side of her nose. It seems to be made of a dark purple gem.
Clothing: Bella tends to wear a dress that is black in color. It is easy to move in. The dress comes almost to her knees. There are no sleaves to the dress, and lace detailing flowing from the straps down to the skirt of the dress. On the bottom of the dress there is a tull ruffle that has a lace overlay to it. For shoes she wears a pair of black boots that have a lace desgin that matches her dress. They lace up and are tied in a bow. There is no heel to them as they serve to help her move along in the Jungle and rougher areas. On her neck she wears a black choker and a hanging crystal necklace.
Personality: Bella is a sassy girl. She tends to be someone who follows her own path and does not care to be on her own with her pokemon. Though she may act tough, she has a sweet side if you can get past her static exterior. There are times she will be goofy and laugh at others when something she finds funny.
Village: Flapple
Pokemon: Applin
Weapons: Bella's main weapon is her cross bow. The crossbow seems to be made of a light wood and has vines and trees carved into the wood. Though she is not as adapt with it, she can use a long sword as well.
Password:Elders

Last edited:
YES! NOBODY TOOK GIBLE YET EEEEEEEDEEEREERRRREERE

Please, please reserve Gible for me! I will get a character sheet up ASAP, but this is the first new RP that has caught my attention in over a month! I don’t wanna miss it! So... (Gible incoming!)

Quick question: do we still have elements like most people in Warcraft?

Name: Renz Flintrokk (Idk if any of you knew this, but Renz Flintrock was the name I came up with for my HTTYD OC, and I liked it so much I use it everywhere since.)

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Height: 6’3

Weight: 172 lbs

Clothing: He wears a tan cloth shirt with sleeves that reach almost to his elbows, brownish pants that go to his ankles. He also wears a pair of sandals, and a strap of leather around his waist where he keeps his sword.

Personality:
Renz is very loyal. He always tries to do what he can for his friends and his village. He enjoys training both himself and his Gabite, especially with swords. He wants to learn to use a bow, but he hasn’t been able to yet. He also enjoys opportunities to visit other villages, although they are very rare. He dislikes any form of cold weather, and even in cold weather he dislikes thick, restrictive clothing. In fact, he hates any for of restraint. He enjoys reading, although he can’t write very well. He also dislikes Cacnea, Cacturne and Maractus, as they are an annoyance to the entirety of the village. He doesn’t really know how to swim.

Village: Garchomp Village

Pokémon: Gabite, (M)

Weapons: a longsword and a wooden shield with metal rims and center, painted with dragons in various shades of blue.

Password: Elders

Element: Earth. All he can do is sense where things are moving underground, works best in sand and worst in solid rock.

Suggestion: The Garchomp Village could have a cave system with geothermal heating. That is the preferred habitat of Gible, after all.

Last edited:
This looks like an awesome idea! I would love if you could consider my character.

Name: Thyra Arnasdottir
Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120lbs
Clothing: She wears a beige, sleeveless top made from a lightweight cloth, and loose, drafty pants that gather at her ankles that are a light brown in color. Like most members of her village, she wears a rhombus-shaped pendant made from polished bone. In traditional stories, these pendants keep the wearer from getting lost in sandstorms. In addition, around her neck are some loose, faded blue folds of cloth. When traveling or staying outside for long periods of time, she wears this blue cloth over her head as a hood and over her mouth to protect her from both heat and blowing sand common in her home. She also wears thick leather gloves, because her Trapinch is a biter.
Personality: A bit of a local troublemaker in her village, she loves to make people laugh and hates being around sadness, even if her methods can be mischievous. She is also quite competitive. Her partner was chosen for her precisely because of his fiery personality, and she's since mellowed out a bit while training the small dragon. Still, she loves him anyway, and will go to great lengths to protect those she cares about.
Village: Flygon
Pokemon: Trapinch
Weapons: A spear made from ash wood that she prefers to use for throwing, but she will use it for close-range combat in a pinch. She also carries a dagger that she generally uses for non-combat purposes.
Password: Elders!

Edit: Whoops! Sorry Red, I can change to the Flygon village since you technically posted here first!

Last edited: