• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Historical Warfare RP

Time Patrol needs your help!

Mira & Towa have assembled the Time Breakers and have began to take control of some of Dragon Ball's greatest heroes and most feared villains for their nefarious plans. Time Patrol has branched out its recruitment and needs your help to join the fight and prevent the timelines from being corrupted and left to ruin!

Join the fight, enlist with Time Patrol today!

==========================Toki Toki City==========================​
"Ah, new recruits. Should be...interesting."

Within the Plaza of Time, two individuals stood as if they were waiting for something. One was Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time. The one who keeps careful watch over all timelines and who for lack of a better word was the one in command of Time Patrol. A group of warriors from various timelines who are tasked with keeping order and preventing history from being altered beyond repair.

Next to her was the half Saiyan Trunks. A warrior who acted as the field commander for Time Patrol and whose own meddling had left him in debt to Chronoa. Something the Kai had not been about to let him forget about as she mused of the coming recruits. She and Trunks had filmed, what she considered, a Time Patrol PSA. Something Trunks had been a bit...uncomfortable filming, but Chronoa insisted it was of great importance and now they stood outside the portal awaiting those who'd answer their "call."

"Interesting is a word. I hope whoever comes is prepared though. If what you say is true, we might need all the help we get." Trunks said as Chronoa smiled and placed her arms at her hips as she looked up at the swordsman Saiyan.

"Of course it is, there is something coming. My instincsts are never misplaced..." Chronoa said before a large bird flew up and landed on her head. Tokitoki, the divine bird whose long bear had covered Chronoa's eyes as she brushed it aside, clearly annoyed at her companion's antics before she focused back on Trunks.

"And Tokitoki senses it to. Besides, I'm sure we'll get only the brightest and best candidates for what we ask of them." Chronoa explained before the portal they stood before began to shine as Trunks and Chronoa gazed into it.

"AH!"

Soon enough, the lone body of the Saiyan Ceriac came flying out of the portal, though it appeared not as graceful a landing as he toppled along the ground and fell with a thud before Chronoa & Trunks; which caused the two to sweat drop.

"Gah, stupid portal. "Just race through it" huh I ought to..." Ceriac mumbled to himself in annoyance before he glanced up and took note of Chronoa & Ceriac as he quickly got to his feet; dusting himself off as he tried to put on a confident face.

"Hello there, I hear you guys are in need of some assistance." Ceriac said with a "heroic" tone, as if he had not just face planted moments ago as Trunks glanced over at Chronoa, who offered a sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Y-yes, thank you for coming." Chronoa said, thinking in the back of her mind that she was thankful there were vet agents to show, uh, green rookies the ropes.
==========================Demon Realm=========================​
Sitting within a throne room of the Demon Realm was Towa, the demon queen who had clear ambition to extend the reigns of her kind beyond this realm. Or even this timeline; something one could tell from the evil smirk that seemed to be her default expression.

Soon enough a hulking figure approached her within the throne room. The artificial demon Mira who had taken a knee and bowed before Towa before he received her gesture to stand up.

"The hour draws near, go and scout our current forces. Preparations need to be made." Towa instructed as Mira gave a nod as he glided out of the throne room and began to fly around the Demon Realm searching for Time Breakers within their current ranks. The time had come to put their plan into motion...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
A young Sayain with a familiar hairstyle began to fly to the Time Patrol Headquarters, nervous for his first day. Indeed, Cucumbara had no idea what to expect becoming an agent for the aforementioned agency, he really had no idea why he thought to do so in the first place. He had hoped he could get some training and practice in fighting since he had decided to become a fighter rather recently and still lacked experience in martial arts. He landed in front of the Time Plaza and went to meet Chronoa and Trunks for his mission. He nervously walked up to the Kai and bowed in respect.
"Miss, I am here to offer assistance in any way I can to your cause, that is if I am allowed," Compared to other Sayains, he was rather timid and soft-spoken, lacking the natural instinct to fight or the desire to kill, he just wanted to get stronger and hopefully, becoming an agent to the Time Patrol would help achieve that goal.

Last edited:
A Frieza race with a Goku wig walked down the patch leading to the time plaza of time towards Chronoa and Trunks. "Hey Trunks, Skot." He said casually. He then looked at Ceriac. "Oh is this one of the new guys joining us?" He said, pointing towards him. "Nice to meet you I'm Blizzard." He said with a friendly wave. "I also felt someone at the headquarters on my way here, someone should go check if its another one of our new recruits." He said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After receiving no response, the Sayain nervously walked inside of the Time Plaza to see if any other the other new recruits have arrived. Cucumbara had noticed an Arcrosian with a wig of an odd, yet vaguely familiar hairstyle greeting another Sayain. Full of anxiety, the young warrior slowly walked towards the two who seemed to be having a conversation.
I'll wait, then I introduce myself, Cucumbara thought to himself and listen for any verbal cues to see if the two had finished their conversation.

Last edited:
As soon as Ceriac, Cucumbra, and Blizzard finished their appearances, three other portals all opened simultaneously each with someone coming out of it and each....posing(?).

One of them was an extremely muscular Namekian, and he did a flexing position which showed off his awesome musuclar figure. He seemed to wear a piece of armor that looked similar to that of the one's ancient Saiyans use to wear.

Another one was a Majin, and she raised two her arms into the air while doing a peace sign and with her tongue out. She seemed to be the most bubbly out of all the characters, and was really excited to be there.

The final member seemed to share certain characteristics of that of Perfect Cell. He had his arms crossed and had his back turned, but he did it while looking back at the Supreme Kai and Trunks.

The group then all faced the same direction, and all of them said at the same time, "We are former members of the Galactic Patrol!"

"CARGO!" exclaimed the Namekian.

"CANDY CANDY!" exclaimed the Majin.

"MITO!" exclaimed the Bio-Android.

The Namekian then took charge, and said to the Supreme Kai, "We come from the age 912, and we come here to become members of the Time Patrol. We hope you will accept us into your ranks."

"Yeah!" Candy exclaimed, "Candy can't wait to make new friends!"

The Android just stood there silently.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara jumped after they made their appearances, startled that these strangers yet came out of nowhere and began....posing for no reason. Regardless of how weird they might be in the first place, the young Sayain still gave a small wave to the group, at a loss of words after their display.
Something tells me they are a bunch of...interesting people so to speak. Cucumbara thought nervously, still weirded out by Cargo, Candy, and Mito's entrance.

"Oh, hey there. And yeah I am a recruit." Ceriac said to Blizzard, and before Chronoa or Trunks had the chance to respond towards Blizzard's comment or Cucumbara's arrival three more portals opened which brought along a trio of new recruits.

To say that their arrival had overshadowed everything else would have been a massive understatement. The eccentric posing reminded Chronoa of the Ginyu Force which caused her to again pinch the bridge of her nose while the normally composed half-Saiyan had a stupefied look on his face. Chronoa soon got her composure as she greeted the trio with a smile, though the sweat drop had become visible.

"Um...yes. We will gladly appreciate any help we can get. Welcome to Time Patrol." Chronoa said with a smile as she glanced at Trunks who still had that look of disbelief which forced her to elbow him as Trunks snapped out of it and quickly cleared his throat before he spoke up.

"Well, the first order of business is to see what you guys can do. It's good you want to offer your services, but we need to see what you can do now. So some quick spar sessions must be planned out. Though naturally we'll have to wait to see if any more recruits come today first." Trunks explained to everyone present. Chronoa turned to Blizzard.

"Would you mind leading the recruits Industrial Sector? Might be a good place to help them get a feel of Toki Toki City." Chronoa said to Blizzard before she turned to the recruits.

"The Industrial Sector is where our market place is located. You'll find many shops for clothing, food and items that will help you in your mission to protect the timeline." Chronoa clarified as Ceriac's eyes widened as he felt his empty pockets.

Crap, I didn't know we needed to bring money. What the heck am I saying as far as I know I'll be living here why didn't I bring any money!?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Another portal opened just as Cargo, Cotten Candy and Mito finished their routine as an apparent Earthling female walked through and took note of several people beside her, including the aforementioned trio, who also seemed to have come through portals before she turned her attention towards the Time Kai and Trunks.

"Greetings. I am designated as A.L.I.C.E. and very much desire to be part of Time Patrol. If you are generous enough of course." A.L.I.C.E. said to the pair as she introduced herself.

Chronoa and Trunks took note of another new arrival, and this one lacked the face fault of Ceriac nor the rather...dynamic display of the ex-Galactic Patrol members. Though her robatic delivery made her stand out still. Trunks himself had been reminded of his encounters with various Androids in the past that making an educated guess this girl was one as well.

Thankfully, it appeared her intentions had been more pure than Gero's Androids before their reforms. Something Chronoa sensed as she smiled at Alice.

"Sure, the more the merrier. Just follow our friend Blizzard here who will lead you to the various markets and give you a chance to explore the place." Chronoa said with a smile as she made a gesture to Blizzard.

Meanwhile, in a different timeline, in a desert-like planet, there was a female Saiyan flying around, wearing Saiyan armor. The Saiyan's name is Sasha and she flew around the desert planet, looking for her comrades. "Geez, feels like I've been flying for a while," she said to herself, "Surely I'm getting closer to reaching them, right? Well, if not, I hope something happens soon." A small part of her knew she was going to regret saying that.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After everyone seemed to have arrived, the young Sayain stared at the new recruits. Out of all of them, the Majin had seemed to be the most captivating to him, he had never met a Majin. All he heard were tales of Majin Buu, but this one, while looking similar, lacked the evil energy that the legendary creature had. Intrigued, Cucumbara decided to talk to Candy Candy and see what he could learn about her.
"Hello, how are you," He walked over to Candy, still holding her pose from the looks of things, she did say that she wanted to make friends, maybe he could be the first.

"Why am I on guide duty?" Blizzard said to Chronoa with dot eyes. "Oh well, I'm waiting for someone to arrive and I was going to show her around anyway so I guess bringing the rest of the new recruits around wouldn't be bad." He said. "She should be arriving soon."

"Oh are you now. Well that works for me." Chronoa said with a smile though Trunks was a bit curious on his end.

"Who are you waiting for exactly?" Trunks asked Blizzard, as with the general work to prepare the recruitment process he was unaware of who this individual Blizzard was. Or perhaps he did and simply needed clarification on the matter.

Candy was minding her own business posing when suddenly someone had come to talk to her. He seemed to be a new recruit, just like her, and that wasn't all, he was a Saiyan. In the age where she's from, most of the Saiyans from Universe 7 were more human than Saiyan due to the Saiyan gene just being passed around on Earth.

"Hi, there!" Candy exclaimed cheerfully at the Saiyan, "Candy is doing fantastic! Candy gets to be a Time Patroller! CANDY SO EXICTED!"

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara was startled by her excitement but did sheepishly laugh due to the slight amusement he was getting from Candy.
"Name's Cucumbara, nice to meet you, Candy!" The young Sayain extended his hand out to greet the Majin, she seemed friendly enough, definitely more so than Majin Buu.
I just hope she isn't a traitor, that would suck to have my first acquaintance be the one to betray me in the end.

"It is nice to meet you, too!" Candy responded to the Saiyan, "Candy can't wait till we get to know each other in a more familiar basis!" Candy then grabbed Cucumbra's hand and shook it, though she may have shaken a bit too hard as she didn't know how to control her strength.

The Namekian, Cargo, then walked up to Candy and had picked her up by her clothing causing her to lose her grip on the Saiyan's hand. He didn't seem to be so happy, though. "What is the meaning of this!?" Cargo exclaimed.

"What do you mean, Cargo?" Candy asked, completely oblivious to what the Namekian wanted.

"How dare you, Candy!" Cargo exclaimed, "How dare you...

Not introduce us to this fellow you had acquainted yourself with!" Cargo then pointed his direction at Cucumbra. He then looked at the Majin, and continued his rant. "As your fellow teammates, Candy, it is important that we build good communication with one another! And what's a better way than to build communication than introducing your commrades to new acquaintances."

Cargo then walked up to Cucumbra, and said, "Hi there! I'm Cargo, the driving force and leader of this little group (I haven't came up with a name, yet)! And over there is Mito!" Cargo then pointed at the Bio-Android, who the Android just merely waved back.

"It will be a pleasure to be working with you!" Cargo said, "And I hope you feel the same way about us!"

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara nodded, sure they had a rather, unorthodox posing routine they had, but they seemed pretty normal, besides, why not make friends out of the allies he has?
"Hello, I wish the same to all of you. My name is Cucumbara, and if you're wondering, since there is no trace of human blood in me, I was one of the survivors of Planet Vegeta,"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
A.L.I.C.E. gave a thankful nod before she saw some of the recruits begin to socialize among themselves. Since she figured this was part of the process, A.L.I.C.E. made her way over towards a Saiyan; the one named Ceriac.

"Greetings. I look forward to protecting the time flow with you. Tell me, what is your name if I am free to inquire on the subject?" A.L.I.C.E. asked Ceriac as she offered a smile while she asked this basic question.

Meanwhile, in the Demon realm, Android TB30 was laying around, and saw Mira, he smirked, and floated up behind Mira, he said to the demon
"'Commander' Mira, I'm guessing its time, right?" He sighed "I managed to convince Cooler to join us." He smirked, it had been quite easy.

Blizzard looked at Trunks and smiled. "Well, its actually..." He said when a portal suddenly appeared near him. A young female Saiyan jumped out and dashed at Blizzard. "Dad!" She shouted before hitting Blizzard with a drop kick, sending him flying back. Blizzard then got up. "Cornela!" He shouted before suddenly appearing behind her. He started to ruffle her hair. "Ha, you've grown since I last saw you." He said. Cornela proceeded to laugh. Blizzard then turned towards everyone. "Everyone, this is my daughter Cornela." He said, "She's adopted for anyone who's wondering."

Last edited:
"Oh, well welcome to Time Patrol HQ and a pleasure to meet you Conela! My name is Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time. If I had known that your dad was gonna bring company I would have done a better job preparing to place." Chronoa said with a smile as she found the father/daughter interaction to be rather cute. Though Trunks had his own question in mind, as it appeared obvious to him that Conela was a fighter.

"Is she just here to pay a friendly visit, or something more?" Trunks asked Blizzard, curious if Conela was interested in joining the ranks or just here for a family visit.

------------
Ceriac had been caught off guard by Conela's arrival as he gave a friendly wave before he turned his attention towards the girl Alice, who seemed like one of those robots on an old sci-fi show or at least spoke with some kind of quirk to it. Not that Ceriac was one to judge as he offered a friendly smile to the girl.

"My name is Ceriac, a pleasure to meet you. All of you." Ceriac said as he gave noth Alice and Cornela an introduction to himself.

-----------
Android TB30's comment caused Mira to halt forward progression as he tilted his head back and simply gave a nod of confirmation towards his inquiry.

"Indeed, the hour draws near. And I am rounding up available units. Follow me." Mira said, though it was more of a command than an offer as he would scout for any other available Time Breakers per Towa's request.

Meanwhile....

A young fighter stood in a barren wasteland, surrounded by several small, green, alien-like creatures, his eyes clamped firmly shut as his clothes began to rustle, the ground beneath him shaking as his power skyrocketed.
The moment this occurred, two of the creatures had jumped at him. The young mans eyes shot open, he leaned his body back at the last possible second, the two creatures colliding with one another before being incinerated by a greyish-silver blast, originating from the fighters now steaming hand.
"Ha! Pathetic, there nowhere near strong enough for me to train properly. I get here two weeks early and they've still got me on basic saibamen runs...how dull." He complained, the moment of distraction allowing the three remaining saibamen to launch at him, clinging to his body the moment they made contact.

"Oh man!" Was all Zander managed to say as all three simultaneously detonated themselves, causing a large explosion. As the smoke cleared, Zander could be seen standing in the center a newly formed crater, small in diameter but several feet deep. His arms were crossed over his body and his blue gi was now heavily singed, but other than that, he he rather unscathed.

"Huh....don't even feel it anymore, hehehe." He muttered to himself, looking down at his clenched fists.
Just as he was about to search out more saibamen, his com piece went off, the voice on the other side being none other than Old Kai himself.

"Zander, get down here, the other candidates have arrived." He spoke with a withered yet stern voice.

"Right. On my way." He said flatly, deactivating his com after swiftly hanging up. Not a fan of the Kai's nor the other 'Time Patrollers' as there called. Sting still fresh from the harsh words of other races among the patrol, talking down on the human race and there lack of fierce warriors with no remorse.
Zander would be different...Zander would become the most powerful human in the universe.

---------

After exiting through a portal leading back to the time nest, Zander got a fresh change of clothes and quickly made his way to the entrance, only to see Blizzard, an arcosian known for having a hard time listening to instructions around here, about to start the tour.
"Heyyyyy Slushie! How's it going? Finally gonna show us around? I've been waiting to get involved in some more serious missions." He said casually, giving Blizzard a pat on the back as he referred to the fellow patroller as 'Slushie'.

TB30 smirked at what Mira said, and said
"As you say, Mira. I got Cooler to go with the other 'villains' we convinced" He got ready to follow Mira.

----------------------------------Toki Toki City-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artificial sat on the gateway over the stairs to the time nest, watching the new recruits while smiling, he waved at the Supreme Kai of Time. while thinking
Neat, new allies. Oh look, Blizzard is the one giving the tour, wouldn't be surprised if he got lost.

Mira simply nodded as he flew through the Demon Realm to look for the other Time Breakers since, given what TB30 had said, he already got the other villains such as Cooler they had under their control already set to go.

During this, Towa eyed the view of her sceptor as it showed an image of Sasha alone on the desert world. The demon queen smirked at this, figuring she'd make a lovely addition to their forces.

"Actually Trunks, she's also a new recruit." Blizzard explained to Trunks. "When I told her that the Time Patrol were looking for new recruits she begged me to let her join too. I thought she was ready for this and here we are." He said before walking a bit. "Alright, I'll show you new Time Patrollers around. Just follow me." He said to all the new recruits.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"A pleasure indeed. I hope we make good teammates and combat those who threaten time." A.L.I.C.E. said as she processed the Saiyan's response before she overheard the start of the tour and walked over to Blizzard ready to see more of the Time Patroller's home. Given she was gonna spend much time here, it would be ideal to know as much about it as possible.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara nodded at this statement shyly, hoping that the tour would get on shortly. Candy seemed alright, he could see himself becoming friends with her and the other members of her group.
He then heard the words of Blizzard that the tour has begun and as such he followed Blizzard and pointed to Blizzard, then pointing to the location he was going to signal to the rest that they should do the same, now that the more...eccentric recruits of the Time Patrol have gotten some energy out of their system and everyone has been introduced to one another.

Last edited:
Cargo, Candy, and Mito, otherwise known as the Galactic Crew as they had finally decided to choose a name, then started following the strange looking Acrosian. The wig he wore, which was reminiscent of the hairstyle of Goku, seemed to have all the members of crew confused. Did he just admire the Saiyan hero greatly or something?

Not that it mattered, as he was the tour guide and they all wanted to start their new jobs already.