• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 RP: Heroes of Time

Shine's stats:
Race: Majin
Equipment: Full standard TP clothing.
Moveset: Kamehameha, Go-Go Gum, Blaster Shell, God of Destruction's Anger.
Ultimate Attacks: Super Kamehameha, Ultra Fighting Bomber
Awoken Skill: Kaio-ken
Evasive Skill: Spirit Explosion
Body Type: Small, plump, cat face, happy eyes
Level: 05

*Shine walked out of Orange Star High School* "Yes! My first Time Patrol!" *He started towards the Time Nest, but remembered something* "Darn it... the Supreme Kai of Time told me I need a group to do the special missions..." +RP START+

Last edited:
*Shine started his frantic search* "Where are they? Lemme check the business district..." he would mutter. "Ugh... where are your teammates when you need them?" *He would sit down on a bench, feeling crestfallen.*

-this is where someone comes in-

Last edited:
Ello. Im joining this.
time to post my character
Daniel's Bio:
Race: Human
Equipment: No shirt,Goku Gloves,Whis Symbol Gi Pants,Goku Shoes,And MUI Goku Wig
Super Attacks: Meteor Crash,Super God Fist,Kamehameha,Maximum Charge
Ultimate attacks: Divine Wrath: Purification,Supernova Cooler
Awoken Skill: Potential Unleashed
Evasive Skill: Instant Rise
Super Soul: You must die by my hand!
Body type: Medium Muscle,Eyes and eyebrows are silver,and skin is tan.
Level: 99

-Daniel Sees Shine.-
"Oh,Hi there! You Lookin for teammates? Im Here to help you! Im one of the Conton City Heroes,Plus an elite Time Patroller. You must be new Here."