• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Dragon ball ultra

(Actually, her father is another oc of mine named gotchen, another child of gohans. Her mom was a saiyan working under frieza.)

The drill beam hit Rosetta, but while she flinched the attack from glace connected, and she was sent flying into the ground. injured, she put her hands to her face and yelled to her saiyan freind "now close your eyes!" She closed hers and yelled out "Solar Flare!" Blinding their two opponents for a few seconds. "News our chance!"

(But freiza was killed back when gohan was only a small child, not even ten! The only exception was back when freiza came back to rematch goku and vegeta in his golden form, and that was before or just after Pan was born, and that didn't even last a full 24 hours. Why would someone serve someone who's dead?)

Taiko's ears twitched as he heard Rosetta scream, and turned toward her, still blinded. With his hearing acting as his radar, he stretched his arm once more, grabbing Rosetta by the neck and yanking her in like a fish on a hook. Slowly tightening his grip around her windpipe, he snarled maliciously as he glared into her eyes with a look that promised a painful death. "YoU sAiD sOmEtHiNg ABoUt BreAkINg mY arms, CoRRect?" he asked. Then, in one swift moton, he tossed her up and kicked her in the arm with tremendous force, hoping to hear the snap of her bones.

( Rosetta's mother is much older, but she's a saiyan so her age is much older than her looks. Like how goku was 14 and looked 8 in dragon ball)

"GRYAGH!" Rosetta cried out in pain, her arm was next to broken, she definitely can't use that for a week. Out of breath, she had very low stamina and a very weak ability to stay conscious. "one...more...time." She threw another beam, but instead of using it to damage her opponents body, she launched the beams into Taiko's ears, shredding his eardrums. "Do it..for the saiyans!" She commanded her partner in battle, and passed out."

(Ah...okay, then)

Taiko let out a scream of pain as he held his ears, then looked over toward the unconscious saiyan female with bloodlust clear in his eyes. Snarling like a monster, he raced down, claws bared and ready to tear her to shreds in his fury.

Neke, Still Eyes Closed, Heard all of This And it Angered Him, And He felt His power Rise beyond Normal Strength, He Became Super Saiyan White, And Said To Taiko
"Don't You Dare." He Teleported Behind Him, And Kicked him Into The Other One, He Said "Also, 1. Frieza tried To DESTOY Earth! 2. Those gang Members will Come back, As Ki Sword Sword Can Only KILL Saiyans, Gods, Or Ki Users Who Have The Strongest Ki." He used Ki Blast.

Taiko got up. "Do you honestly expect me to believe you after everything you've done?! What kind of screwed over logic is that?! If something can kill someone strong, it can kill someone weak! It's the most basic thing to grasp!" he snarled. "Even if it was true, your partner blasted 18 of them to pieces! Don't see THEM coming back to life!" The distorted aura surrounded him again, bringing an indescribable chill to those who sensed it.

Era flys around the diffrent citys on planet earth. "Everythings in order...." he said to himself. He then sensed a great power level heading tword him. "This one is bigger than the last one" he said going super saiyan and flying in another direction.

Taiko slowly raised his hands toward Neke, focusing all the Ki he could muster. A dark red sphere of light soon materialized between his palms. "There are three sins you must repent for, Sayian swine." He said, the sphere fluctuating in his hands, "First, in your stupidity, you trespassed on our territory and refused to leave. Second, in your arrogance, you mocked those lower than you, belittling them and showing little regard for their lives. And third, in your blood lust, you slaughtered my entire gang!!" The sphere grew in his hands as he prepared to fire off his attack. "And as punishment for your sins, I will send you...TO OBLIVION!!! DEVIL DRILL BEAM!!!" Roaring those final words, he fired the enormous, spiraling torrent of Ki toward Neke with all his fury.

Neke Just Said
"Oh. So THAT'S How it Is, Eh!? Well, bud, I Have One Trick left!" He Formed A Sort of Bubble Shield Around, Normally It Would be Blue, But Since Neke Was In Super Saiyan White, it Was White. He braced For impact With His Shield Up.

"Ey, you two, what do you think your doing!!" Era says in his super saiyan form. Era sees the super saiyan white and another fighter. "Oh I see, a battle to control earth or something right?" Era says. Era then transforms to super saiyan 4 "well, I wont let that happen.."

Taiko smirked as the beam struck the barrier, slowly beginning to bore through it. "You though just being a Sayian was enough to win you anything, didn't you? That you could just kill anyone you ever wanted and get away with it? Well, it was your arrogance that eventually brought about your downfall!" his grin widened as the beam kept drilling through the shield. "Do me a favor, Sayian trash! When you get to hell, tell them Taiko of the Skull and Bones sent you, apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience, and TELL THE DEVIL I'M COMING FOR HIM NEXT!" The spinning beam got closer and closer to breaking through the barrier as he pushed all of his might into the beam, to the point where his arm began to disintegrate from the recoil.

Era flew down to taiko in his ssj4 form. "I wont let you hurt a saiyan" he said. He then punched taiko in the back. "KAHHHHMEEEEEEHAAAAAMEEEE" he said chargeing the blue energy attack.

Taiko quickly regained his composure as he let out a growl of frustration. "Are ALL you sayians such dim-witted, arrogant idiots?! HE started it by trespassing on my territory, and KILLING ALL MY FRIENDS!" He yelled, pointing at Neke. "Him, and his friend on the ground! Look around you! Every dead body down there was once an individual, human, sayian, namekian, majin, or otherwise, that I knew and loved! And yet somehow, I'M the one who's considered the villain!!"

Era stops in his tracks, and motions his head twords the evil saiyan, signaling that he was distracting him so he can catch him off guard. He then moves to the evil saiyan and just yells "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and fires the kahmehameha at him.

Quickly regenerating his arm, and nearly out of energy, Taiko focused everything he had left into his final attack. "Devil...Drill...BEAAAAAAAAAAM!" He fired his blast, the red energy spiraling through the air and streaking toward it's target.