• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Good idea. I'll just have her only have SSJ right now. So I guess she's as strong as Semi-Perfect Cell or Super Vegeta. Again I can't decide.

Yeah, but with training that gap can dissapear. Look at Android 17. Spent 10 years training and being a park ranger and can match Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Anything is possible if you work hard enough!

Also in terms of power levels...everyone has seem different charts and has different opinions, I'll simply be referencing a sheet I like when trying compare our oc's. I just like making these so I know who stands where.

From a logic standpoint, it makes sense. He's the third strongest member of the team with a potential to get even stronger.

Still would rather it have been Cell, just because I like Cell. Plus I wish Gotenks was on the team, but no we get Roshi for some reason

I like that they are building up the Universe 6 guys, but even with this prodigy in Caulifla unless one of the Saiyans becomes Super Saiyan Blue I don't see how they can compete with Universe 7. Hit is really their only heavy hitter.

Maybe, but Goku knows all his tricks now. Plus Hit is still handicapped cause of the no kill rule (I'm pretty sure that is still a thing).

For the record I'll let you guys decide when I should have Damunga get out of the pod. I have no idea how long he should be in there.

You know, all things considered, that fight between Icicure and Damunga might have been a tad bit too one sided. The outcome is fine of course, but according to I Never's calc Icicure's base is around Android 16 level and Damunga's base is around Imperfect Cell level. Meaning they should be on par, with Icicure having the edge. However, Icicure dominated the fight while only using half her power. So either Icicure is a lot stronger than that or Damunga is a lot weaker than that.

Icicure is like Frieza, in which their final forms are used percentage wise. Icicure's 50% is as strong as Android 16, and when @Trainer_Zander asked how powerful our characters max are, I meant that currently when Icicure is using 100% (Like Frieza's buff form) that she is as strong as Vegeta Super Saiyan Grade 2 (When he fought Semi-Perfect Cell).

Is anyone here surprised at the fact that Caulifla already achieved SSJ2?

At this point, Caulifla has to be the greatest Saiyan to ever live. She learned Super Saiyan after Cabba gave her one demonstration. Then she learned Super Saiyan 2 in the same day with no one telling her it was even possible.

Though I feel bad for Cabba, teaches Super Saiyan to his first two recruits and both already surpassed him in less than a day. Poor Cabba ;_;

@koopa000 Yeah I figured being 1/16 saiyan and still having access to full power ssj was a bit of a stretch so I decided the saiyan generation after Goku Jr had such a thin bloodline that problems arose.

At this point, Caulifla has to be the greatest Saiyan to ever live. She learned Super Saiyan after Cabba gave her one demonstration. Then she learned Super Saiyan 2 in the same day with no one telling her it was even possible.

Though I feel bad for Cabba, teaches Super Saiyan to his first two recruits and both already surpassed him in less than a day. Poor Cabba ;_;
so...

Cabba Teache Younger Cabba SSJ, Younger Cabba Goe's Ssj8354