• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

In that case, Damunga should be nipping at her heels given the extra training he does and will get a book to learn new interesting techniques. What's like a step or half-step below that?

And Magnus is someone who, if Icicure's party worked as a team, could beat together. Kinda like Nappa versus the Z-Fighters. Only more fair.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Then Lao would be stronger than her, which I don't think could happen. You probably know why Goku SSJ2> Perfect Cell, but I will explain it anyways:
So Goku fights with Majin Vegeta, both SSJ2 forms. Dabura is Perfect Cell level, and was one shotted by Fat Buu. Goku SSJ2 was stronger than Majin Vegeta SSJ2, that only beat Goku because of a cheap shot. Majin Vegeta then went to fight Fat Buu, and he wasn't one shotted like Dabura, meaning he is stronger than Perfect Cell. So Gotenks SSJ3 >>> Fat Buu >> Goku SSJ2 > Majin Vegeta SSJ2 > Perfect Cell = Dabura. > Pretty much the rest of the Z-Fighters, maybe apart from Tien.
(Sorry, I just wanted to write a bit.)

Then Lao would be stronger than her, which I don't think could happen. You probably know why Goku SSJ2> Perfect Cell, but I will explain it anyways:
So Goku fights with Majin Vegeta, both SSJ2 forms. Dabura is Perfect Cell level, and was one shotted by Fat Buu. Goku SSJ2 was stronger than Majin Vegeta SSJ2, that only beat Goku because of a cheap shot. Majin Vegeta then went to fight Fat Buu, and he wasn't one shotted like Dabura, meaning he is stronger than Perfect Cell. So Gotenks SSJ3 >>> Fat Buu >> Goku SSJ2 > Majin Vegeta SSJ2 > Perfect Cell = Dabura. > Pretty much the rest of the Z-Fighters, maybe apart from Tien.
(Sorry, I just wanted to write a bit.)
Since when was Lao SSJ2 Goku (Buu Saga) level? That would make him stronger than Infant, and everyone in the RP. Last time you mentioned he was SSJ Goku level.

And, no. It was clearly stated that Goku and Vegeta were equal in power as SSJ2. The only reason Goku would've been able to win the fight was because he was holding back SSJ3.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Since when was Lao SSJ2 Goku (Buu Saga) level? That would make him stronger than Infant, and everyone in the RP. Last time you mentioned he was SSJ Goku level.
I think I meant that he was stronger than Perfect Cell level. I just think I wanted to make him OP for some reason. Anyways, I just meant stronger that Perfect Cell level, I used the wrong characters to compare him to.
But, I think they were not equal, remember, Goku's body had less limitations, so he could be stronger than Vegeta at the time.

They were equal as Super Saiyan twos. Goku being dead doesn't change he held back to some degree by keeping Super Saiyan 3 hidden.

Also Lao lost to Damunga who is not as powerful (At this point) in Super Saiyan 2.

I think I meant that he was stronger than Perfect Cell level. I just think I wanted to make him OP for some reason. Anyways, I just meant stronger that Perfect Cell level, I used the wrong characters to compare him to.
But, I think they were not equal, remember, Goku's body had less limitations, so he could be stronger than Vegeta at the time.
They were equal as Super Saiyan twos. Goku being dead doesn't change he held back to some degree by keeping Super Saiyan 3 hidden.
Also Lao lost to Damunga who is not as powerful (At this point) in Super Saiyan 2.
Exactly as Godjacob says, Lao is suppose to be weaker than Damunga and Infant, yet he has a power greater than most of the next arc's villains. You should really lower Lao's power. Now I'm not saying to lower his power greatly, but just low enough to where it makes sense in the RP.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Exactly as Godjacob says, Lao is suppose to be weaker than Damunga and Infant, yet he has a power greater than most of the next arc's villains. You should really lower Lao's power. Now I'm not saying to lower his power greatly, but just low enough to where it makes sense in the RP.
So, I could make him as strong as Vegeta SSJ Grade 2. I think this makes more sense than Perfect Cell Level+. If that is fine, I mean.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Ok, but can they still help them fight, at least? Well, maybe they get there after Lute's group have already beaten the army, and Maka thinks they were the only survivors, or that they were assasins or something. Then they would fight. But that's up for you to decide. I think this would make sense, as Maka would see them as enemies, and would refuse to join the group.

Celacion and Lute will get beat by the Sur Crem force when they arrive, I don’t get when your characters can appear in that situation

I know. Just wanted to know how long the Desert World sub-plot should go until we are ready to come together. And how do our sides meet up again. Though Sarah's character?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
But we don't want to beat them, just yet. We're trying to make this interesting.
They don't need to beat everyone, but I think they can beat 1. It would be cool to see his partners watch him suffer, which could make them rage, beating every enemy on the field. That's up to you, but according to the scaling, they would beat 1, at least.

Last edited:
Idk, it seems natural. They see their (What I assume) old friend almost dead and then rage, creating a hate relationship with their enemies.
The Sur Crem Force wouldn't give a rats ass of one of their partners is dead, they only live to serve Lord Dridice and Sur Crem.

And, your characters could beat one of them, but as of right now in the RP, I don't think so. Wait till further down the line, as soon as Lute and Celacion lose, and all of the other people in the RP get together.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
The Sur Crem Force wouldn't give a rats ass of one of their partners is dead, they only live to serve Lord Dridice and Sur Crem.

And, your characters could beat one of them, but as of right now in the RP, I don't think so. Wait till further down the line, as soon as Lute and Celacion lose, and all of the other people in the RP get together.
Seems fair. I don't care if it is my character that kills one of them, but then, Maka and Yan wouldn't go 100% at the fight, if they have the power I said they would have. So I will decrease it, because I don't want to be called out because my OCs were too strong (Even tho their power levels aren't stronger than most of the Sur Crem Force, since they were SSJ2 Gohan and Perfect Cell level.). Maka would be Perfect Cell Level and Yan would be around MSSJ Gohan (After he gets the rage boost, which is still much weaker than Perfect Cell.). But if this is still too strong, I will decrease it more, but they still would be fairly strong.