• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Name: Damunga
Race: Demon
Appearance: Short, yet muscular build with red skin, yellow eyes, long pointed ears a tail and sawed off horns on his head. Wears black cargo pants and white combat boots along with black wrist bands and no shirt.
Personality: Incredibly prideful with a strong belief of his own strength. Seems sadistic and cruel, but only to his enemies. Truly just wants to go back home and has a side to him that is kind and compassionate; a side he contently tries to bury for being "weak." Has a massive inferiority complex.
Forms: None
Signature move: Nova Strike (Only with burning Ki instead of normal Ki)
Relatives: Dabura
Other: His sawed off horns cut away a significant portion of his power, if and when they grow back he'll be back to full power. Likewise if the horns are lost completely he would become powerless. A direct attack on the horns also would cause significant pain.

Last edited:
A Perm. Boost would be Like Goku & Vegeta Being Able to Potara Forever in SSJB, As Android's CAN Potara/Fuse, They Have the Other Race's Trans, Or at least Nitro, Here's. EX, Nitro Fusing W/ Icicure, The Fusion Would Have Icicure's Trans, Not a mix of Both.

@Godjacob is it okay if Icicure can defeat Damunga in this little match. I promise you that I don't want my character to be OP, my character is going to lose some of her fights, but I just wanted to make Damunga a little less of a jerk. If it's not okay, then fine, whatevs

Ok, thank you for understanding! My character is also gonna have some development in this battle, so can you make Damunga get rid of Icicure's hood please?

Yes I actually intend to start weaker than the rest of the group. Just out of curiosity do you guys have any idea what character has power comparable to yours? I'm basically asking what level you guys think ur at.

So if your character is around Android 16 level, mine then would be around the same. If not slightly weaker.

Alright, got a starting point. Thanks for that.

Yes I actually intend to start weaker than the rest of the group. Just out of curiosity do you guys have any idea what character has power comparable to yours? I'm basically asking what level you guys think ur at.
I guess mine would be a bit weaker than 16 also. Or a little more. I can't decide.

@Inever Your actually on the same track I am, I put Damunga just slightly weaker than imperfect cell so the gap would be just slightly more noticeable. Koopa works at Kamicollo, I'll go between android 19 and android 18, Sasha u gonna decide? Lol