• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

In that case, we need to do the Demon Text Filler before the Dridice Arc cause I don't want Damunga to gain such a jump off screen. For the most part. Though it doesn't help that Icicure & Damunga train together all the time in the Gravity Room which means Damunga lacks that extra solo time to try and make up ground on Icicure.
Hmm....how about I have Icicure spend time with the other fighters while Damunga is just training his ass off.

Well, I can make a post (Time Skip for when we do that) of Damunga alone in the Gravity Room and clarify he's been in there any chance he has compared to the rest of the crew. Just so long as nobody joins him as it will be the tail end of his session.

Probably not. It's more likely that Ken and Celacion are going to struggle against the Sur Crem force like Gohan/Krillin/Vegeta were against the Ginyus until they try to take Ji, Ken gets pissed and kills the first member of the force with the AXOM. Ideally, the rest of the heroes arrive soon after when Lute manages to reach Arcie's mind with Namekian telepathy.

Lute won't. Remember the whole "frozen and captured" thing? Otherwise yeah he'd be able to solo them in his Wraith form at the least with Ken's AXOM and Celacion backing him up.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Well, I can make a post (Time Skip for when we do that) of Damunga alone in the Gravity Room and clarify he's been in there any chance he has compared to the rest of the crew. Just so long as nobody joins him as it will be the tail end of his session.
I think Lao would also train with Damunga, but stay there a bit more after resting for some time.
Also, I think we should do some kind of 'filler' arc to introduce the rebelion Yan and Maka are in. They are basically just gonna join Lute's group. I also think they should fight off against final form Dridice, since they are pretty much the leaders of the rebelion, but Maka gets killed, making Yan have a rage boost before almost being killed by Dridice. I also think Lao would join the fight, since when he leaves the gravity room for the last time he would be around SSJ2 Goku from the Buu saga.

Alright, sure.
Also, to clear up where Ken's group is right now, they're back on the planet we started at. I'm thinking Dridice hasn't already conquered it, and is just about to begin his invasion in... maybe a week? I'd like a week to time-skip so Lute and Celacion can get some training in, if you all are cool with that.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I think it's a bit too fast for my pace, but whatever I don't control your characters.

Feel bad for Infant though...XD
She deserves it, she has much stronger forms anyways, forms that could rival the last form of this arc's villain. (I mean, it's weaker, but it's still pretty close)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Probably not. It's more likely that Ken and Celacion are going to struggle against the Sur Crem force like Gohan/Krillin/Vegeta were against the Ginyus until they try to take Ji, Ken gets pissed and kills the first member of the force with the AXOM. Ideally, the rest of the heroes arrive soon after when Lute manages to reach Arcie's mind with Namekian telepathy.
Hum, maybe Yan could show up, since they are on Arcosia. I think the results would still be the same though.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
How strong is Damunga and the fighters now? And how strong is Magus?
Because I think Lao and Diover could take him on, depending on the scaling.

Depends on what level Icicure, Sasha and Diover are at right now. Then I can properly scale Damunga & Magnus.

Demona is stronger than any of them at this point, so she won't do much direct fighting ideally (Mainly just an encounter with Damunga, and anyone else who decides to step in foolishly) which is why Magnus is a thing.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Well, Damunga should be stronger than the rest of the crew. But, I also wanted to know the level of Icicure, Sasha and Diover to scale him correctly. But I think they would still be stronger than Lao, but if he trains more I think he could close the gap a bit.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
He would? I just imagined his excessive training ate up the gap between himself and Sasha/Icicure. So they aren't too far ahead like in the previous arc. Though by how much I do not know.
He would be weaker than Sasha/Icicure, but maybe equal in power with Diover. I think that on the next arc tho, he will pretty much close the gap (That is, if no A**pulls happen, or Sasha gets a new form. Then, she would be much stronger than pretty much everyone again, lol.).