• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Yes, but Lord Dridice is hated even among the Acrosians, and Icicure looks so much like him that the Acrosians attack her, so she hides in the shadows.

Oh my God... How have I Missed This?

Name: Nitro Uzunati
Race: Android
Appearance: With the Black Messy Hair, Black Open-Sweatshirt W/ a Grey Undershirt, Black Jeans, And dem Black Nike's,And a Black Hood w/ a Bandana.
Personality: To lazy to Make one
Forms:
Super Android (Saj) : His hair Changes to Purple, Nothing Much,

Super Android 2 (saj2) : hair Straightens Up, Hair Glows Purple, Purple-Ish ki Surrounds Him.

Super Android 3 (Saj3) Hair grows Longer then Saj 2. hair glows Bright Purple, Purple Ki/Sparks Surround Him.

Super Android 4 (Saj4) Hair Grows Shorter Then Saj3,But longer Then Saj2. Hair Glows Red. No KI Surround Him.

Super Android 5 (Saj5) Hair Grows as Long as Saj3, Hair Glows Black, No KI Surrounds Him.

Super Android 6 (Saj6) Hair Grows to Saj5 Length, Hair Glows Black, Monsterous Ki Surround Him, User Faints after Using

Depending on Which ERA You are in, I'll Match the Power to Whatever you're In
Signature move: Hell's Wrath
Relatives: Dunno.
Other:

@Trainer_Zander If you want any help, I think I could be of help. I've seen Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super (to where it is now), AND EVEN DRAGON BALL GT! DRAGON BALL GT, sorry, it was just the worst time of my life.

Eh, I didn't really like the Shadow Dragons much, I'd say that only three of them I like: Sin/Omega Shenron, and the twin dragons (I forgot their names), but SSJ4 is awesome

No, androids DO have ki, some androids like 17 & 18 have infinite ki but its not a normal thing for them have a visible aura. Its not necessarily impossible its just not common.

Name: Ozen (In tribute to his saiyan heritage his father gave him a name based off the word 'onion'.)
Race: Human (1/32 saiyan, six generations ago there was a full blooded saiyan in his family.)
Appearance: Average height, toned muscular build, sun kissed skin. He has spiky dark brown hair that flows out in all directions, jet black eyes (his saiyan peeking through). He wears a white one piece GI, red belt tied off to the side, large red fingerless weighted gauntlets (can be removed for added speed, normal red fingerless gloves underneath), red shoes with white trim along the bottom.
Personality: Like the rest of his family Ozen has a love for fighting, he's confident and proud of his power and hopes to one day surpass his father. Hes a very curious boy who loves to explore new frontiers and doesnt really like living a normal life. Even though he's normally carefree and friendly he can get very angry when people get on the topic of transformation as he has yet to access super saiyan and doesn't even know if he can.
Forms: None that he knows of, his father can go super saiyan but just barely and was only able to achieve it after years of practice. Ozen fears his saiyan blood isnt enough to make him a super saiyan.
Signature move: Ki Grazer: Purples statics dances up and down his forearms, he uses this ability to reverse energy blasts back onto his opponent.
Relatives: Lento (Father), Unknown Mother, Zander (Ancestor)
Other: Actually the descendant of my original saiyan oc.

Here's a Story...

So I Was playing a DBZ RP, Noticing their were no Androids, I Mixed my Love of Saiyajin's and Androids, Changed the SSJ Hair to Purple, And Tadaaa Android 29 was Born. Atleast, That's a Shortened Version.

He Concentrate's his Ki, Overwelming it to Extreme Power, Depending on the Trans. Level. Saj6 being the One of the most Powerful, Just under SajG, But that would be Spoilers, Back to the Point, As he Concentrates his Ki, He Act's Calm, Similar to the SSJ, The higher the Trans, the More Calm, And the Calmness, Decreases the Ki Needed to Maintain the Form, But not Completely, as If he Stays Calm During Saj6, He can Only Stay in Their for a Maximum of 12 Minutes.

I personally don't think that Androids should have transformations, just look at Android 17. He just trained for 10 years, and he could go toe to toe with Super Saiyan Blue, that's bad-a**. But it is your character, so you could do anything with him.