• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP: Dragon Ball Final Blow

*play original Dragon Ball theme song*

Yeah, but I think that should be till later.

So, what do you guys want? I'm thinking that everyone should start with a power level around....50-70. Yeah, we're all going to start early Dragon Ball, not Z, level. It's been peaceful, and none of these beings have fought seriously in their entire lives (until we get to villains).

Works for me.

Well the Owl School has really been training, and the idea is that Masukuro is out of the league of our main characters for at least a while. Or at least the same way Roshi was to his pupils early DB, I'm not sure how that relation went :p

TBH, once Goku & Krillin got trained by Roshi the gap between them and him was not that big. Goku nearly beat Roshi during the World Tournament and it ended up coming down to Roshi being taller and able to land his kick all the way in the final exchange.

Eh, decided to make a human because I wanted to show the true power of Earthlings. FYI, both Masukuro and Rirobo have a lot of growth potential, and eventually Rirobo will become stronger than his master. Fun fact: even after completing the normal Owl School course, Rirobo continues to train as Masukuro's understudy and now teaches as well.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Alright, new OC! I'll edit him and figure power levels. I got to eat!

Name
: Dolin
Species: Namekian
Appearance: Tall and learn, but semi-muscular as well. Wears a blue gi with a brown belt and purple boots. Also wears the Piccolo-styled weighted white cloak.
Personality: Calm and focused, takes everything super seriously and has no time for dilly dally "nonsense", he even takes thing seriously in most mundane situations. Quick to moments of anger if annoyed (Easily annoyed).
Signature Attacks: Berserker Barrage (Hellzone Grenade), Doomsday Destruction (Light Grenade), Matter Generation (Clothes beam!) Regeneration (So long as his head is on his shoulders), Spiral Surge (Special Beam Cannon), Stretch Limbs
Transformations (Optional): Able to transform into a giant, though he has yet to fuse with any Namekians (Yet)

Nah, don't worry.

So, this is what we have so far for power-scaling....
Masukuro- 110
Rirobo- 55
Antarchy- 65

I'll let you all decide on yours!

I'll either make Wu a 55 or 60. Seems fitting and such little difference still would lead to cool fights.

Iris I am puzzled for where to put her :p

Well true, but Rirobo has had more focused combat training than Wu since he completed his training course.

It's not like Wu just slept in a barn since he left. He's been forming, well, his own style and had a lot of street fights and actual fight experience.

But if you want them perfectly even as far as power goes, Wu can be a 55.

Updated list time!

Masukuro- 110
Rirobo- 55
Antarchy- 65
Wu- 55
Iris- 15
Sallot- ???
Robert- ???
Blizzard- ???
Khan- ???

Last edited:
I guess Blizzard`s power will be around beginning saiyan saga You, which is 910 I think, but if we don't have to limit ourselves, his beginning power will be that of tree of might goku, which is 10000, Blizzard is the kind of guy who has a high power since he traveled the galaxies a lot

@Koopa6000, if you want to be in the beginning of the RP, then I recommend you lower the power-level of Blizzard and look at the power-levels above you for reference. (Your character should be from 50-70. Masukuro is 110, because he's suppose to be like Master Roshi)

IDK, both I guess?

What we do to basically get all our first characters together and then the first major story arc. We can focus on just the first arc in general for now though.

Yeah, the first arc will just be introducing our characters, and letting them get to know each other, but then "WOWZA'S" some of our characters may even get into fights (cuz, ya' know, Earthlings are racist's against Ali'Kahn's species)!

Fair enough. Thinking of the best way to introduce my characters.

Wu: Wait, I'm not racist!

You are now. Don't worry, I'll balance it by making Iris scold you for it. Besides, character flaws and all that jazz.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Might inspire my character to hop over to Universe 7 because she wants to help people but Universe 6 is at a time of peace. She'll be disappointed to see it is the same for the twin verse as well and then meet up with you people.

My Namekian I have no idea :p

I still think your Namekian should be introduced later, but whatevs (I guess).

I have no idea how to introduce Antarchy......I'll think of something.