• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Dragon Ball- New Future- Roleplay

Hello residents of
Vyne City! The 34th World Martial Arts Tournament is coming up very soon, and it’s time for a new batch of rousing battles! Make sure to submit your form and be ready, we all want a show!

On Earth, the planet has prospered, with Humans, Namekians, Saiyans, Androids, and The occasional Frost Demon (Freeza Race) in between. You live in Vyne city, and wish to rest your strength in the tourney, and get that sweet sweet prize money.

Discussion is here- https://pokecharms.com/threads/dragon-ball-new-future-discussion.21057/#post-773487 post a bio here. Join and read the rules.

———————————————————
Sickyl was strolling around Vyne City’s suburban area. Odd to see a Frost Demon walking around here but hey, it’s nobody’s business but his. He walked up to a brick building. “Well, let’s see if Spincha’s home.”

Spincha was a Saiyan who was in his home eating breakfast. Today was the big tournament day, and he couldn’t miss it! He finished up and was just about to leave when he heard a knock.

Sickyl was waiting for him outside, and they both nodded, giving a fist-bump. “Let’s roll.” Spincha said, And Sickyl gave him a slow nod.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Garl was flying at the tournament place, he had signed up a little late compared to the other fighters there , upon arriving, he waited for his fight

((Sorry for the short post))

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Dakon tapped his forehead and grinned. "Finally....it's time to fight in the tournament." He said to himself, "Now....I get to show my skills to other fighters....but I should save my best when I find a strong opponent." The tailed Saiyan chuckled, noticing his tail moved around quickly as he started saw two more fighters, another Saiyan and....a Frost Demon. Dakon scowled lightly then he shook it away. I have to focus on the match at hand. He thought.

Haknues was rushing through the sky to the tournament area. He had forgotten about it until it was almost too late. Fortunately, he just barely arrived, according to the man at the sign up desk. After signing up, he walked over to Dakon and said: "Hey there! I'm guessing you're going to be in the tournament. Well, I look forward to possibly being your opponent! You seem really strong!"

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Dakon sniffed at Haknues. "Hmm...you smell strong as well, I can give you that." He responded, flicking his tail slowly as he grinned at the newcomer, "Well, good luck to you. I hope we get to fight in the tournament." He said

"No. Do it again, but faster!" The tall, dark haired saiyan in relaxed summer clothing yelled at two sparring partners. One with brown hair and tank top, and a majin with purple skin and red hair.

"C'mon dad, we can't be late for the tournament!" Yelled the brown haired boy.

"I agree with him, Roogin, we must leave soon!" Said the majin.

August, the boy, is the son of Roogin, a saiyan in hiding, and June, a human who didn't believe in aliens until she met Roogin. August's older sister, May, studies and works at Capsule Corp. Since he could walk, his fun loving father pushed him to be better.

Then Viipha came along. A majin dropped off the tiny purple child years ago, and left the name Viipha. Roogin, while hesitant at first, accepted the role of a mentor for her. She grew up along side of August, forming an extreme bond between them. Since that day, they have been sparring buddies, but never truly got an opportunity to fight anyone but each other. The tournament was about to change that.

Roogin grinned at their longing glares. "Fine. Go on ahead. Me and June will come by eventually." He smiled, but was worried for the inexperieced fighters. August and Viipha's eyes lit up. The both ran to hug the man.

Arriving at the tournament center, August and Viipha looked at eachother.

"Let's do this." They nodded and did a small handshake, and put on their biggest grins.

Anticey arrives to the tournament registration right on time, for the fact Anticey lives on the other side of Vyne City. "Phew... Alright, remember your training..." He says to himself, mentally and physically preparing him for the fight ahead. Anticey glances over to see a Saiyan, "Huh, so some of them still have tails." He thinks to himself if he should greet himself, "Nah, I'll probably meet him in to tournament." Anticey says, thinking of what battles that he will go through, meet new friends, sparring partners, maybe even a decent rival.