• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Dragon Ball-New Future-Discussion

Hello residents of
Vyne City! The 34th World Martial Arts Tournament is coming up very soon, and it’s time for a new batch of rousing battles! Make sure to submit your form and be ready, we all want a show!

On Earth, the planet has prospered, with Humans, Namekians, Saiyans, Androids, and The occasional Frost Demon (Freeza Race) in between. You live in Vyne city, and wish to rest your strength in the tourney, and get that sweet sweet prize money.
Rules:
1: Pokecharms Rules
2:No godmodding unless you have proof of being enabled it.
3: Don’t Mary Sue. Please.
4:Be fair.
5:Have fun :3

Bio:
Name:
Race: (Human, Saiyan, Namekian, Frost Demon, Majin, Wrathful Saiyan(Broly-Kale Type), Android, Bio Android, Etc.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Signature Moves: (If made up, give a move description.)
Other:
Transformations: (Must be specific to race. Don’t start with too many or you’ll be denied. A good startup might be- “Super Saiyan, Kaioken(You can Also count this as a technique), and S.S. Grade 2.”)
Crusssshhhh..?:

My Bios:

Name:Sickyl
Race: Frost Demon
Appearance:
57C5F1E4-FF14-43EA-83E8-61C1858F512C.jpeg

Personality: Sickyl is very distant, and can be seen as slightly cold and bleak-hearted. He is, however, kindhearted and is keen on making some friends. But not too many.
Signature Moves: Kamehameha, Special Beam Cannon, Final Flash, Supernova, Galactic Strike(A massive wave of energy that can cut through even the thickest Of defenses.), Final Icebreaker Kamehameha(Sickyl’s saving grace, his Grand Attack. It’s a Massive, Ice Blue and purple Final Kamehameha.)
Other: He likes jazz music, And is named after Popsicles.
Transformations: 2nd Form, 3rd Form, Kaioken.
Crusssshhhh..?: Errrrrrrrrrr...

Name:Spincha
Race: Wrathful Saiyan
Appearance: He is a built and tall man with tight black clothing. He has spiky black hair, reminiscent of Adult Gohan’s. He has a scar across his left eye.
Personality: He’s a lot kinder than Sickyl, but somehow more straightforward. He can be very serious, but is most of the time like a perfect mix between the personalities of Goku and Gohan.
Signature Moves: Galick Gun, Masenko, Solar Flare, Meteor Crush, Super Dragon Fist, Dragon Fist, Nova Thrust(A hard hitting 40 hit punch and kick combo. It has a lot of ki imbued with it and ends with an Ultimate Masenko.)
Other: He likes pork.
Transformations: Wrathful, Super Saiyan, Future Super Saiyan (Sometimes)
Crusssshhhh..?: Uhhhhhhhhh

Now make characters and don’t let this boi die.
(Ignore the accidental attached file of you can see it, I messed up while posting the pictures.)

Attachments

• A60E04E2-9E19-458C-AC14-BC6996AE3369.png
    A60E04E2-9E19-458C-AC14-BC6996AE3369.png
    3 MB · Views: 0

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Garl ((keeping the old trend of saiyans being named off of vegetables , mine is garlic))
Race: (Human, Saiyan, Namekian, Frost Demon, Majin, Wrathful Saiyan(Broly-Kale Type), Android, Bio Android, Etc.) Saiyan
Appearance: with his spiky messy black hair and his black eyes, Garl usually wears a Gi that looks like goku's ((GT)), but instead of blue it's green
Personality: he is pretty nice, although he keeps to himself most of the time,
Signature Moves: (If made up, give a move description.)
Green Forest: can summon energy from nature to shoot a powerful green blast
Fighting Energy: Energy gathers in his palms to make his punches stronger ((he can use it on his legs))
Extreme Energy Beam: a beam of light he can toss around or use as a sword
Safe Place : an energy shield appears around the user to protect
Destructo disc
Other:
Transformations: (Must be specific to race. Don’t start with too many or you’ll be denied. A good startup might be- “Super Saiyan, Kaioken(You can Also count this as a technique), and S.S. Grade2.”) Super saiyan 1
Crusssshhhh..?:.....

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Dakon
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: Dakon has spiky black hair like Shallot from Dragon Ball Legends. He also has the Sidalan Saiyan Armor like him. He has black eyes as well and a black tail that is not wrapped around his waist.
Personality: Dakon has the kindness and battle eagerness to get stronger like Goku but has a sense of Saiyan Pride like Vegeta.
Signature Moves: Shock Buster (Just a blue Ki Blast with strength comparing to Destructo Disk), Kamehameha, Solar Flare, Stardust Breaker (This move was used in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn)
Other: He hasn't turned into a Great Ape....yet...
Transformations: Kaio-Ken x1-2, Super Saiyan, Super Kaio-Ken (If it's allowed), Super Saiyan 2 (Max)
Crusssshhhh..?: Hop from Universe 9

Last edited:

Dead account

Name: Dakon
Appearance: Dakon has spiky black hair like Shallot from Dragon Ball Legends. He also has the Sidalan Saiyan Armor like him. He has black eyes as well and a black tail that is not wrapped around his waist.
Personality: Dakon has the kindness and battle eagerness to get stronger like Goku but has a sense of Saiyan Pride like Vegeta.
Signature Moves: Shock Buster (Just a blue Ki Blast with strength comparing to Destructo Disk), Kamehameha, Solar Flare, Stardust Breaker
Other: He hasn't turned into a Great Ape....yet...
Transformations: Kaio-Ken x1-2, Super Saiyan, Super Kaio-Ken (If it's allowed), Super Saiyan 2 (Max)
Crusssshhhh..?: Hop from Universe 9
Isn't kaioken learned by training with king kai? Or am i just mixing stuff up

@UnovaTrainerGlacier accepted, and yes, Super Kaioken is allowed... for usage of a max of about 30 seconds due to it being a 1 thousand times power boost at x20.

@DevVoid yes! Only if they make sense and are not too busted. For example, I plan to make Sickyl a Platinum form which is basically an upgraded golden form but with like, very little stamina.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Well, if thats the case, here's my Bio.

Name: Cyrus H. Belmont

Race: Android

Appearance: Cyrus has a face of constant cautious yet fearless determination on it. His hair is long and chestnut brown, reaching down to the shoulders. Each half is combed to its correlating side, one half being left and the other being right. His eye colour is a light brown and his skin tone is a tanned white, with one big claw scar being across his left eye aswell as his chest, though his chest is usually hidden by his clothing. For clothes, he wears attire similiar to what nobles would wear in the rennaissance era (black fancy clothing with golden lining and white cloth stuffed at the sleeves and collar, etc.) As pants he wears black slacks aswell as matching boots to fit his look. On his hands, however, he wears silk white gloves. He is overall bulky and muscle-packed, as one would expect from someone of the Belmont Bloodline.

Personality: While Cyrus has been putting off Religion compared to other Belmonts, his willpower, determination and sense of justice still stays strong. He powers through most situations, but is cold and harsh when it comes to social skills. He's a lone wolf who prefers to be with noone but himself. He long abandoned the Vampire Killer seeing how it utterly ruined someone of his bloodline the more it was used. Instead, he prefers to keep the handle of a whip with himself that he may use to form blades on using his ki.

Signature Moves:

Divine Storm: A large ki ball is shot in the sky and splits up into hundreds to thousands of tiny, sharp shards. Those shards then rain down in a diagonal trajectory onto the enemy like a storm.
Ultimate 1

Grand Cross: A belmont-traditioned technique, ki and energy is gathered so intensely that it causes a vacuum towards Cyrus. Soon after, the gathered ki and energy is released into a giant cross-like shape from the body of the user, doing massive damage to those caught in the vacuum of it.
Ultimate 2

Weapon Transfiguration: Cyrus focuses his ki into the weapon handle and shapes it into any kind of weapon to be used. Most of the times its either a cutlass or a whip with a cross at the end of it. This move can also be used to attack with, as Cyrus can create an arcing ki-shaped axe, a cross-shaped ki that is thrown out like a boomerang and a ki blast that stays in one place and rotates outwards.
Super 1

Thousand Edge: A more intense and faster version of the ki barrage where dagger-shaped ki blasts are being thrown, as Cyrus also motions as if throwing knives fast.
Super 2

Sliding Dropkick: Cyrus slides on the ground and then turns around to boost himself into the air by pushing himself up with his hands, launching himself like a torpedo at the enemy. If it connects, he'll land a powerful dropkick. A trail of ki will follow him after he pushes himself into the air. Useful for evasion, mostly.
Super 3

Rising Uppercut: A 15 hit attack that can be combo'd easily. First the fourteen hits consist of punching and kicking, then the fifteenth is a jumping uppercut (similiar to a shoryuken, but without the user rotating), where the fist is infused with ki.
Super 4

Trail Leap: An evasive where Cyrus leaps backward with a backwards somersault, leaving behind a trail of explosive ki afterimages. Covers some distance.
Evasive

Other: Unlike other androids, he's been putting blood,sweat and tears into training and fighting. Keeping up the belmont tradition of fighting evil aswell as training under circumstances no earthling could handle, his strength is beyond what one would think at first.

Transformations: Overdrive (Basically he boosts his speed and power by letting his core generate energy even faster. Causes overheat quickly which knocks him out/disables him)

Crush: N/A

I'm very interested so see how this plays out.

Name: August Roogin
Race: Half Saiyan (if thats okay!)
Appearance: He has brown hair that is always messed up, he is about average height, and is also lean, but has more muscle on his body. He weairs a tank top and jeans, covered by a cardigan because he likes being comfortable, but of course doesn't wear it into fights.
Personality: More intense than his partner Viipha, he likes to talk and can't be serious very long. He's playful, fun, but can be a coward and isn't good at leading a pack, and doesn't fight with strategy. A lot of his fighting training was either to be combined with Viipha or to counter her, so he may seem slow at the beggining of fights.

He grew up with his father Roogin (Ginger Root) and his mother June. He has a big sister named May who studies and works at Capsule Corp.
Signature Moves: Double Sunday
Transformations: None( as of yet)

Name:Viipha
Race: Majin
Appearance: She has purple skin, and red hair that reaches her shoulders. She is very short in stature, at about 4'11. She is lean and wears basic armor, with her feet being covered in wrap. When not fighting, she tends to wear loose clothing and an old pair of human sneakers.
Personality: Calm and quiet, likes eating. very clingy to August due to meeting him at a young age and growing up with him. She never gets too intense, not even during fights, but watching other sports, as in other fights of some old fashioned baseball, she gets really into it.

She learned to fight with August, taught by Roogin, so she fights similar to him, but lacks confidence in strength, so uses speed to make up for it.

Signature Moves: Yo-Yo Blast: She doesn't like using Ki moves, but this one she learned from Roogin. She forms a ball of Ki that she guides to repeatedly attack one target, and with training, multiple. It takes a lot of energy, and doesn't do much damage, but can wear down an enemy.
Transformations: None (as of yet)

I've been waiting so long for an open DBZ RP! Here's my form:
Name: Haknues
Appearance: He has short, spiky, black hair. He wears a red jacket with black stripes on the arms (picture Goku's jacket in DBS:BR but red and black instead of blue and white). Underneath the jacket, he wears a basic dark blue gi and black shoes.
Personality: Haknues gets fully invested in his fights, and even if he knows he's weaker than the opponent, he'll still do the best he can
Signature Moves:
Spark Beam. A thick electrical energy beam that first is charged from the middle with two hands, but then Haknues wraps it into one hand and fires it.
Ki shield. He channels his energy into a shield for his arm. This is both beneficial and not beneficial, as he has to fight with one arm less, but also has more defense as he can protect himself from most basic attacks.
Shenkirohko Rush. An absolute onslaught of kicks before he uppercuts the enemy in a 50 degree angle. He then follows up by shooting an energy wave underneath him to propel himself upwards and then swings a punch at the enemy.
Other: He always seems to be wearing that jacket, even in summer. He only takes it off when he gets incredibly serious about the battle.
Transformations: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2.

Dead account

I've been waiting so long for an open DBZ RP! Here's my form:
Name: Haknues
Appearance: He has short, spiky, black hair. He wears a red jacket with black stripes on the arms (picture Goku's jacket in DBS:BR but red and black instead of blue and white). Underneath the jacket, he wears a basic dark blue gi and black shoes.
Personality: Haknues gets fully invested in his fights, and even if he knows he's weaker than the opponent, he'll still do the best he can
Signature Moves:
Spark Beam. A thick electrical energy beam that first is charged from the middle with two hands, but then Haknues wraps it into one hand and fires it.
Ki shield. He channels his energy into a shield for his arm. This is both beneficial and not beneficial, as he has to fight with one arm less, but also has more defense as he can protect himself from most basic attacks.
Shenkirohko Rush. An absolute onslaught of kicks before he uppercuts the enemy in a 50 degree angle. He then follows up by shooting an energy wave underneath him to propel himself upwards and then swings a punch at the enemy.
Other: He always seems to be wearing that jacket, even in summer. He only takes it off when he gets incredibly serious about the battle.
Transformations: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2.
So i guess my character will have enraged super sayian since the other one all have the second form

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Yeah I've gotten dis-interested in this rp overtime. I'll quit with this one as I haven't even posted with Cyrus yet. Farewell.

So... this RP seems to be dead. No offense to Cryonn the Mudkip, but it doesn't seem like there's much going on. I will stay for until tomorrow, but if there's nothing after that time, then I'll be leaving this RP.

Name: Anticey
Appearance:

The hair, just look at my pfp lol. Has a similar outfit to Xeno Goku, only with the red being purple, and has grey eyes.
Personality: Unlike a normal Saiyan, Anticey tries to get most fights done quickly, unless he really enjoys it. outside of battle though, he's kindhearted, but has a short-temper and is stubborn.

Signature Skills:

Twisted Ki Cannon:

The user cups his hands in-front of him, like the start of a Solar Kamehameha, but, instead of putting the user's hands behind his back, he instead intensely twists his arms upside down, while put them behind his back, making the twist, then fires, with a more intense-like Kamehameha with a yellow aura to it like the Final Flash.

Kaioken X1-100:

Throughout all of Anticey's adventures, he met up with King Kai, since there was a great threat approaching that he couldn't defeat with the power he had, or his friends, Dende (Deity of Earth) decided it was best if he gone to King Kai's planet, there was trouble getting through to King Yemma though. He had learned the Kaioken, but skipped the Spirit Bomb, as he needed to master this skill, the highest multiplier for Kaioken he can deal with is X100, but that takes a great toll on his body. He usually hangs around the X25 multiplier, since X35 and up starts making significant effects on Anticey.

Kaioken Manipulation: Anticey (again) has been training with Kaioken, so he would be able to activate it, in certain parts of his body, now since he can only activate Kaioken as a transformation to X25, he can only put the multiplier on his arm/legs/eyes (if the opponent is too fast) on X5-10, around X8 he has effects

Arcane Blitz:

This is Anticey's Home-Run move, he powers up to Kaioken X20, and starts mashing the opponent with punches and kicks, then knocks them down and fires a quick Twisted Ki Cannon at the opponent.

Other:
His eyes usually glow yellow when he gets excited or worked-up. No, Anticey does not, and will not get Super Saiyan, showing that he wants to progress through his mastery of Kaioken, but with Super Saiyan God not being an emotional transformation, he might want to look into it.

Transformation(s): Kaioken X1-100

Facts:

Anticey's Kaioken X80-100 can only stand for 5 seconds as for X35-79 can stay for 10 seconds, or as Anticey likes to keep it that way. Anticey does NOT have a tail, as it was cut off years ago. Anticey's eyes are something from his mom and dad, as his dad had yellow eyes, his mom had grey ones, so no, no Ikari form. Anticey's friends are Zakenshin, and Blaze (2 people out of the story entirely). Anticey went on his adventure with Blaze, meeting Zakenshin when he was 12. Anticey hates having deep emotion, as like, if a friend died and he was sad, or maybe loving someone, meaning Anticey canonically cannot tap into the power of a Super Saiyan, but since Super Saiyan God doesn't take emotion, I've decided he should get the transformation later in time. Anticey can not fly.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Can I reserve a spot please?

Edit: I forgot this rp has died, looking at the date, so I'm gonna with draw from my request.

Last edited:
Name: Dean
Appearance: Just look at my profile picture.
Personality (Battle): Tries to dodge every attack. Deals several blows if possible.
Personality (Non-battle): Plays video games (that's also what real me does too lol).
Signature Skills:
  1. Heat Wave (The user first intensely powers up. Then, the user cups their hands like the start of a Kamehameha/Solar Kamehameha. Afterwards, several orange ki blasts target the enemy. If the blasts fail, the user charges an intensely large, overheated and powerful orange wave at the target. If the target is hit, they are guaranteed to get a burn mark.)
  2. Spirit Blast (A blast of intensely powerful blue ki.)
  3. Dragon Fist
Other: He can only stay Ultra Instinct for 10 seconds. He can stay Super Saiyan Blue for a minute. He can stay Super Saiyan for half an hour.
Facts:
  • He met his friend Braedyn when he was 5.
  • He focuses destructively on gaming and fighting.
  • If he flies as fast as he can, he makes the wind move extremely fast.
  • He likes making an entrance sometimes.