• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball : Last Route Discussion

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Ah, yes, the fight should last a couple more posts before everyone (who can use ki) unleashes their stongest attack at the moment, but! I will not say what actually does happen to Android 2 after that

True, but whatever I'd post would most likely be unnecessary filler. Given that the battle is primarily taking place in the air, which already puts Elijah at a disadvantage since he can't fly yet. Additionally, he doesn't have any long ranged ki moves that he can use as of right now either. Although to be fair, Elijah hasn't fully grown accustomed to his new abilities just yet, which is why he couldn't control his power when he tried to go back to Judo but I do plan for him to grow as the story goes on. For now, I think it'll be best to let the fliers deal with the enemy this time.

Regardless of all that, I'll post something soon.

Lol he'll leave that to Kiro, and the other idea would be great but there's one problem. I'll just use my next post to give Elijah some character development.

I have a question... When will the characters figure out that the androids aren't earthlings? should they already know by now? or are they still unaware... Since android 2 is gone the best chances of them finding out are either someone has a "duh" moment and calls them out on being androids or something happens later on it will be some plot for future story?

Can I ask how your all Saiyan’s and Half Saiyans despite this taking place 80 years after super, when the purest blooded Saiyan’s were 1/2 Saiyan and 1/4th Saiyan?

At most, you’d likely be a (quite old) 1/4th Saiyan. And that’s only if your a direct descendant of Gohan or Trunks.

In the dbz lore it never stated that kakarot or vegeta were the only saiyans alive in universe 7. Even if they believe they are. more saiyans could have been in hiding... (its highly unlikley more from universe 7 will show in the anime/manga) but doesn't make it any less possible.

I don't believe they are direct descendants of gohan nor trunks. just OCs that just happened to survive planet vegeta's destruction (descendants of those survivors). Perhaps their grandparents were somewhere else and were just too unimportant for kakarot, vegeta, frieza or anyone shown in the anime to remember.

Almost forgot to mention tarble. If he was kicked out planet vegeta it could stand to reason he wasn't the only one to ever be kicked off planet.

In the dbz lore it never stated that kakarot or vegeta were the only saiyans alive in universe 7. Even if they believe they are. more saiyans could have been in hiding... (its highly unlikley more from universe 7 will show in the anime/manga) but doesn't make it any less possible.

I don't believe they are direct descendants of gohan nor trunks. just OCs that just happened to survive planet vegeta's destruction (descendants of those survivors). Perhaps their grandparents were somewhere else and were just too unimportant for kakarot, vegeta, frieza or anyone shown in the anime to remember.

Almost forgot to mention tarble. If he was kicked out planet vegeta it could stand to reason he wasn't the only one to ever be kicked off planet.

Well, it actually states several times that only a small group of Saiyan’s survived the Planet Vegeta explosion.

Counting the movies, it was Goku, Vegeta, Raditz, Nappa, Tarble, Broly, Paragus, and Turles.

And we can confirm this is the only Saiyan’s around, because Whis literally searches the Universe in hopes of finding the Super Saiyan God. He states most Saiyan’s reside on earth, but one (Goku) was on a Kai’s planet.
——

On top of that, it doesn’t change the fact that there’s a a bunch of half Saiyan’s and full-blooded Saiyan’s in this rp, which also makes no sense.

Well, it actually states several times that only a small group of Saiyan’s survived the Planet Vegeta explosion.

Counting the movies, it was Goku, Vegeta, Raditz, Nappa, Tarble, Broly, Paragus, and Turles.

And we can confirm this is the only Saiyan’s around, because Whis literally searches the Universe in hopes of finding the Super Saiyan God. He states most Saiyan’s reside on earth, but one (Goku) was on a Kai’s planet.
——

On top of that, it doesn’t change the fact that there’s a a bunch of half Saiyan’s and full-blooded Saiyan’s in this rp, which also makes no sense.
True... though since this is a fan made RP loosely based on a good show with RPers looking to RP their favorite race I see little harm in some small inaccuracies. Your welcome to join if you like ,or make another dragon ball with more strict character rules. You may be less likely to get less RPers willing to join ,but it would be more accurate if that's what your looking for.

True... though since this is a fan made RP loosely based on a good show with RPers looking to RP their favorite race I see little harm in some small inaccuracies. Your welcome to join if you like ,or make another dragon ball with more strict character rules. You may be less likely to get less RPers willing to join ,but it would be more accurate if that's what your looking for.

Eh, on the contrary, I find people are more often drawn towards rps with solid foundations that make sense.

I won’t be joining, was just pointing out some potential flaws. Have a good day.

Eh, on the contrary, I find people are more often drawn towards rps with solid foundations that make sense.

I won’t be joining, was just pointing out some potential flaws. Have a good day.

I appreciate the honesty ,and if your interested in making a solid story that can attract other RPers I'd gladly make a solid character and tag along if I can. Also of course you have a good day as well.