• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball : Last Route Discussion

sure... but vegeta and nappa also had saibamen while saibamen are weak they did put up a pretty good fight... Not trying to discredit your post or anything, sorry! I get your point.

I'm kinda hoping that she's strong enough to handle all of them by herself. I don't know why, but I think that'll make the squad realize that there are some real threats coming in the near unforeseen future, hopefully getting them on track. As well as making her seem more menacing overall.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
I'm kinda hoping that she's strong enough to handle all of them by herself. I don't know why, but I think that'll make the squad realize that there are some real threats coming in the near unforeseen future, hopefully getting them on track. As well as making her seem more menacing overall.
That was exactly what i was thinking about

@Lazy Millenial Would you control villains, or would we be allowed to write their actions, with suggestions from you? The latter would likely move more quickly, but the former would give you some more control over the story.

I certainly hope so. I like to think the other people are probably either busy or can't think of what they want to post. (sometimes I won't post if I don't have enough idea of what I want to post). The thread may pick up again later though... at least I hope.

Name: Kiro
Nickname:
Appearence: Kiro is around 6 ft tall and weights 175. He has shaggy brown hair reaching his shoulders and dark green eyes. His favourite garb is an old, long, green cloak, simple black trousers and comfortable, a bit worn leather shoes.
Personality: Kiro prefers to think of himself as of a person calm, cold-blooded and always in control of everything. He can't stand his own failures, and will most probably try to deny his mistakes. Although he tends to be arrogant and sarcastic, he will do anything for the ones he calls his friends. His biggest dream is to become a hero in the eyes of the world and to achieve absolute perfection.
Race: Human
Items held: Hi-Ko medalion, for some unknown reason given to Kiro by Korin, the cat martial art master. The medalion's owner can use it's power to increase his/her ki level and combat abilities for a limited amount of time.
Moves: Flight, Ki Blast, Burning Attack
Transformations: Hi-Ko Transformation (original, custom made, consulted with our favourite Lazy Millenial)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Kiro
Nickname:
Appearence: Kiro is around 6 ft tall and weights 175. He has shaggy brown hair reaching his shoulders and dark green eyes. His favourite garb is an old, long, green cloak, simple black trousers and comfortable, a bit worn leather shoes.
Personality: Kiro prefers to think of himself as of a person calm, cold-blooded and always in control of everything. He can't stand his own failures, and will most probably try to deny his mistakes. Although he tends to be arrogant and sarcastic, he will do anything for the ones he calls his friends. His biggest dream is to become a hero in the eyes of the world and to achieve absolute perfection.
Items held: Hi-Ko medalion, for some unknown reason given to Kiro by Korin, the cat martial art master. The medalion's owner can use it's power to increase his/her ki level and combat abilities for a limited amount of time.
Moves: Flight, Ki Blast, Burning Attack
Transformations: Hi-Ko Transformation (original, custom made, consulted with our favourite Lazy Millenial)
Annnnd accepted!

@Captain Cardboard, its weird that I haven't asked this question yet... but I'm going to go ahead and ask it anyways. Whos juli? I understand her and Anne are friends but who is she? I ask because I looked through the discussion thread and I didn't see her bio(if it's there I may have overlooked it).

Yamcha was awesome. He got knocked into a crater several times and his girl stolen by prince steal yo girl and failed to be included in the tournament of power but yamcha was great! Unlike some people Yamcha had a job that paid well... A professional baseball player. He also had a cool chinese sword.

Yeah, I know Yamcha was cool! He took on an enemy the strength of Raditz and tied, which is pretty tough for a plain human to do! I was referring to the fact that a) Juli doesn't have any magical ki powers or special abilities (yet) when compared to the rest of the group and b) she's probably the weakest of the group. Which Yamcha, for as cool as he was, probably was as well XD

thats because yamcha didn't need any of them. He had that wolf fang fist style.
AltruisticOrganicAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Here's the bio for Juli!

Name: Juli Anders
Appearance: Juli has long, brown hair, and brown eyes. She wears glasses, needing them because she cannot see things that are really far away without them.
Personality: Juli is a rather nervous and shy sort.
Items held : Nine
Moves: None right now, but will eventually have Ki Redirect, Ki Limb Lock.
- Ki Redirect: Using Aikido-like techniques, Juli can redirect an opponent's ki attack (depending on the strength of the attack).
- Ki Limb Lock: While in contact with an opponent, Juli can send a jolt of ki through an opponent's system which temporarily will lock an opponent's limb while she is in contact with an opponent.
Transformations?: Nope.

My mistake, I completely missed that the crater was in a mountain. So ignore the post where Arctico's and Toma's blasts pushed her back?

If so, I can just say Elijah arrived on scene and is just kind of watching.

EDIT: Fixed regardless.

Last edited:
well to be fair so far android two has done pretty good so far. It wasn't a straight up curbstomp at least.

my question(3 part question) is though, a.) how much longer should the fight last? b.) Also who will do the finishing blow? c.) lastly will they kill her (like raditz or cell) or convert her to good. (like piccolo or vegeta)?