• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball - Hero’s Road

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/dragon-ball-heros-road.20303/#post-700462

Boom.
A bright light shined thriugh the black void of space, only to fizzle out again. A small laugh could be heard, which grew into a hysterical cry. A Frost Demon laughed like a kid as another planet was blown up. “Hahaha! That one had a good population to destroy. Something about it makes me so jittery inside!” Another Frost Demon stood behind him. He began to speak.

“Father. Must we blow up the ones with the more advanced ways of life? They had important technology that we could have used in our conquest.” The father turned around, and gripped the chair he was sitting in. He powered up and shattered it into a thousand metal pieces.

“My dear son. We have this conversation all the time. They could be a threat to us as a whole.” That was a lie. Not with a power level as high as his. The younger Frost Demon was piecerced with a beam through the shoulder by his father. “Nothing shall ever come out your mouth about such mercy. Get back to your post now.” The younger Frost Demon struggled to the door, and made his way towards the healing chamber, feeling defeated. He could never pursuade his father to change.”

Kamehameha!” A blue streak of energy rushed through the forest with such ferocity. The users hands were burnt. “Dang it Chayate,” he thought to himself. “Why won’t you just take a break? No. The beam isn’t perfect. Again!” Chayate charged up another Kamehameha. This time he would get it.

"Here you go-" a frail voice, lost among the buzzing forest, attempting to coax a small rodent out of it's hiding place. "See, all prepared for you." Kaiyo smiled as he nudged a slice of orange forward with his knuckle before sitting back and finishing the rest of the orange himself. The bushy tailed creature, still hesitant, stretched it's hook-like paw towards the orange slice and stared at Kaiyo who gave it a warming smile. "Mom picked the oranges just this morning. I can bring you more too, if you want!" Kaiyo grinned excitedly when the small animal finally took his bait. Suddenly, the floor beneath the young demon shook violently "Not again." Kaiyo groaned as the rodent he had attempted befriended took off to hide in a tree. Though unseen by the boy, he could hear and feel the energy beam as it shot through the woods; though it was some distance away from him. He heard these sounds quite often, always disturbing his peace and quiet- he took interest in what was creating the vibrations, and why his body felt so weird whenever it happened. But, Kaiyo's parents warned him about straying too far from his home, or looking for trouble where he doesn't belong. So, the child never did much more except wonder about the strange noise and feeling.

“Kamehame....HAA!” Mustering up the last of his strength, Chayate fired the blast through the woods, finally knocking down some trees. He managed to bend the beam, curving it left and right. The blue wave of energy buzzed through the forest, and dashed by Kaiyo. The Kamhameha fizzled out, and Chayate fell to the ground, his energy wasted.

“Wow...that took a lot out of me. Who knew that such an easy attack could be so hard to maneuver...” He panted heavily and united his belt. His gi fell off to reveal the purple undershirt. He removed his wristbands and removed his scabbard from his back. The practice made him sweat heavily. Even his tail drooped.

Kaiyo looked back towards the direction where he knew his home stood. It was just so boring there, though. he knew he'd be forced into chores or studying if he returned home, so the boy plopped down onto a stump and huffed. the ground shook again, though the young demon paid no mind to it; until the rattling seemed to grow more violent as if it were getting closer. In seconds, a bright light buzzed just past Kaiyo, barely missing the boy before evaporating into the air. Kaiyo attempted to slow his breathing, his wide, pink eyes darted back and forth as he attempted to make sense of what had just happened. Was that the noise maker? It was an energy blast, but who had made it? Kaiyo had only ever heard stories of such powerful people. The boy used his thumbs and index finger to rub the charm around his neck, a nervous habit, before standing. He was curious, but still unsure of what sort of danger he could be putting himself in.
After taking a deep breath, Kaiyo puffed his chest out and silently weaved between the trees; using a strange sense in his body to locate the source of the energy. Distracted by thought, Kaiyo nearly passed a figure on the floor. "Oh!" Kaiyo gasped, giving away the position he intended to keep hidden. "Are you alright?" the boy asked assuming the other male had fallen or something. Kaiyo stood, his small body swaying slightly as he tilted his head after scanning the other boy; he wasn't any life form that Kaiyo had ever seen before.

Chayate slowly opened his eyes to the the voice he heard. “Oh, hello. I didn’t think anyone else was in this forest.” He slowly got back on his feet, and looked over at Kaiyo. He was an interesting creature that Chayate hadn’t seen before. He picked up his gi and tied his belt back on.
“Yeah. I’m alright, thanks for asking. I just shot a Kamehameha through the woods. Too bad my hands are fried.” Chayate looked at his hands, which were red and stained with blood. “I should introduce myself. I’m Chayate. You?” He placed his hand out for a handshake to the young demon.

In a desert far away from any form of civilization, walked a being that had never been before seen on this planet known as Earth. Though it seemed as if though he had no true destination he desired to reach, but instead kept walking in order to keep his mind and body busy.

This being was known as Mark-7, and he had been created for the sole purpose of world domination. Though he is conflicted, as he has the feeling to not want to hurt life, yet he doesn't know what other purpose he has other than destruction. So Mark-7 has decided to spend his life away from civilization. That way he can help his cravings.

Kaiyo tipped his head at the other boy's response. It was English, he wondered if they guy lived around here. Maybe Kaiyo had neighbor's he had never heard about... he had thought he was alone in the forest as well. "Oh." Kaiyo muttered at Chayate's explanation of the energy blast, though the young demon had no clue what it meant. 'Kamehameha'? As he stood on his tippy-toes to look over at the other male's hands, Kaiyo nodded quietly. Was this an action took to harm himself, is that why his hands were burnt? Kaiyo's head spun around with questions, the boy simply keeping quiet to avoid spawning any more confusion. "-Kaiyo." the boy responded with his name, slowly. He reached out to accept the other person's hand before jerking his arm backwards and giving a weak smile "Wouldn't that kinda hurt?" he inquired about the handshake after Chayate had burned his palms. Kaiyo looked back over his shoulder, as if checking to make sure he wasn't already lost, before adding "I live around here. Do you?"

The moment Julia woke up, she could feel that something was… different. She couldn’t quite tell what it was. It was something just on the tip of her tongue. The sun almost seemed to bright, and the colors in her room too sharp. Frowning, the teen rolled out of bed and groggily dressed herself, pushing the thoughts to the back of her mind. As she got dressed, however, the girl noticed another strange thing. She had hit a growth spurt. Her shirt’s sleeves and pant legs were just slightly too small. Walking over to her mirror, her image showed that she had indeed grown just a little taller in her sleep. Huh. Julia thought. A growth spurt...

Julia walked out of her room and noticed her father sitting at the kitchen table, pouring over some scientific papers. The girl approached the older man, embracing him from behind and startling him.
"Good morning, father!" Julia said. The man looked up from his papers and smiled at the girl.
"Well, well. Look who's up! It looks like someone grew last night." Mr. Benzo said. Julia smiled and nodded, releasing her father and heading over to the sink. She filled up a cup of water and pulled a small pill from the drawer, then swallowed it and started to make her way towards the door.
"Don't you have school?" Mr. Benzo said, raising an eyebrow at the girl.
"It's Saturday, dad. I'm going for a walk in the woods." Julia said. The girl grabbed her satchel and notebook, heading into the forest.

Finally finding a spot she liked in the forest, the girl sat at the base of a tree. Julia pulled her journal from her bag, but before she opened it she looked up at the tree's canopy. A bird flew by as the breeze gently blew through Julia's hair. She felt... calm. Peaceful. The strangeness of the morning was the farthest from her mind.

That quickly changed when Chayate's last Kamehameha blazed right past her, knocking down a tree in front of her. Julia had literally no time to react as the tree fell, landing on her legs and pinning her to the ground.
"AAAAH!" Julia yelled. She tried to pull herself free, but the tree was not budging. It was only when she stopped struggling that Julia realized she wasn't in pain.
Oh no... Julia thought. I'm... I'm going into shock... I've got to be! If I don't manage to free myself before the pain hits, I'm gonna pass out! No one'll find me!
Julia tried to control her breathing as she inspected the tree currently pinning her legs to the ground. It was a big tree, to say the least. The red-haired girl took deep breaths as she put her hands to the trunk.
Okay, Julia. You can do this. It's only a tree. You've read news stories about people lifting up cars to save their kids. Surely you can do this to save your own skin. With that encouraging thought, Julia started to push. After a few moments, however, the tree was still refusing to move.

"Come... on, you... dumb... tree!" Julia grunted, beginning to sweat from the effort. "Move!"
Right at that moment, Julia felt something inside her... change. Suddenly, the tree rolled right off her. To relieved to think otherwise, Julia laid back and gasped for breath. She did it! She was freed!

But now, she had to get out of there. Almost to scared to look, Julia looked down at her legs. Instead of the manged and broken mess she expected, however... her legs were fine. Her new jeans were now terribly torn, but there wasn't even a scratch on her legs. Gingerly, carefully, Julia slowly stood up. Her legs were a little shakily, but otherwise fine.
"I... I have to get out of here!" Julia said. Picking a random direction, she started to run through the woods.