• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball Fusions V2 (Discussion and sign ups)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
17: So, I go from park ranger to baby sitter? Joy....
18: Eh, could be worse I guess.

Seems fair to me. Is this tournament like the TOP where it is elimination style with the last member(s) of a team standing being the winner or some other format?

It's just like a normal tournament..... except in order to get to the arena, you need to break certain barriers between floors of the timespace rift. Each floor has different things on it, first floor has capsule corp and Goku's house on it, second floor has Hercule city, namek, and King Kai's planet on it, I'll explain the other floors later. Get used to flying around!

There isn't supposed to be by tournament rules.... but because of the unstable nature of the timespace rift, expect a lot of unexpected occurrences to happen. I mean, during the first one, Tekka and his team had to fight Broly on one floor, met Towa and Mira on the same floor, teamed up with them to stop Broly, only for them to turn Broly into a great ape and then leave after Beerus defeated Great Ape Broly from the top most floor, unbeknownst to Tekka. That was just one floor.

So did we confirm whether or not 18 and 17 are joining the kids’ team? Because if not, I want Future Trunks and Future Ranch to join them after watching Masako’s Future of Ranch retcon.
Yes this is because I want my new OTP to have ship moments shaddup

It's okay I totally understand no I'm not lying to make you fell better don't worry.
um, we hadn't finished deciding that, but I'm not sure. Then again, characters like main timeline Goku and Vegeta need a team, so 17 and 18 could go with them, and maybe Nappa or Broly can go with them. Future Trunks and Future Ranch can go on the R&R/RTG kid team, if everyone is fine with that?

Can we have other timelines here besides just Team R&R? I feel they are dominating the plot XD

But if you really need me to play him I guess I can. Maybe, give me time to think it over.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Can we have other timelines here besides just Team R&R? I feel they are dominating the plot XD

But if you really need me to play him I guess I can. Maybe, give me time to think it over.

Well I have 17 & 18 of the main timeline so....variety!

It's okay I totally understand no I'm not lying to make you fell better don't worry.
um, we hadn't finished deciding that, but I'm not sure. Then again, characters like main timeline Goku and Vegeta need a team, so 17 and 18 could go with them, and maybe Nappa or Broly can go with them. Future Trunks and Future Ranch can go on the R&R/RTG kid team, if everyone is fine with that?

I'll go where you guys want me to go. I don't care too much, though I figure 17 & 18 would be most comfortable from people of their own universe rather than "strangers" but again I go where you people think fits best.

Trust me I want to take other characters too but I'm not sure who... Maybe we could use some DBB characters? Sasha, Damunga, Lute, Ken and Ji could be a fun team.

Trust me I want to take other characters too but I'm not sure who... Maybe we could use some DBB characters? Sasha, Damunga, Lute, Ken and Ji could be a fun team.

Maybe? Eh doing it without Icicure around given her importance to the group just feels wrong and SS hasn't been on in days so....that's a problem.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I don't know any of the MasakoX timelines, and since the RP is based around that it does make it hard for me to take other characters which means Eevee picking his favorites (R&R) makes it stand out all the more.

And my character still has yet to appear in that XD

Sue me for liking R&R, it's well thought-out and has a lot put into it :p

In theory, I could try bringing back my old human OC (that's not Ken or Ji) to use in the RP as a character.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I wasn't trying to critique you it's just that because I lack knowledge of the other options I can'd pick more characters to act as a contrast so that we wouldn't have any issues with the R&R cast. It's not your issue really sorry XD

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sorry super busy IRL right now. Will get to replies later tonight if I can. Trying to think of what to say...