• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Gambit (Dragon Ball RP)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Yamcha followed Mitochon seeing he had no choice. Once he got there and saw what Mitochon was doing he quickly put one hand to Mitochon's mouth then said, "Sorry Ma'am and Sir, he's just.... original with what he does.". Pulling Mitochon away from the crime scene and everything that he just done, Yamcha released Mitochon. Taking a deep breath in then sighing Yamcha began to rethink his life decisions.

"Look Mitochon we got police to do stuff. Plus their new state of the art suits help them. So there's no need to worry." Yamcha said. His tail rapped itself around his waist because plot (lol).

Celeron let out an annoyed sigh, these guys had been too well prepared and he should have expected that much from the Earth defense forces…though their smug attitude made it hard to give proper due as he considered getting into a fight to force them off his back but then he remembered that it would only cause more issues.

He’d reserve his chance for a more appropriate time or place.

“Fine, on a show of good will from the Sadala Defense Forces I will comply for now. Though you may want to try and give a little more respect to your inter-universe allies. This threat is real, and more dangerous than you think.” Celeron suggested as the gears turned in his head, but he seemed to comply with the request all the same.

If I wanted to listen to officials lecture at me I'd have never left the captain. Calm yourself Celeron, calm yourself. You'll get your chance to show everyone what you are made up.

After making her way to West city, Cornela began waking around the city, admiring all its big building and huge variety of races. “Wow, this place isn’t anything I’ve seen before.” She said to herself. After a bit of walking, Cornela got around to a massively clustered part of the city as she attempted to explore her new surrounding. She brushed against many people walking around at a hurried pace as she moved and was knocked around a lot. Eventually, Cornela pressed herself against the side of a building as a dazed and confused expression was showing on her face, her eyes spiralled behind her sun glasses. “Wow, there sure are a lot of people here.” She said with a tired voice.

"But I want to know how you were able to do that," Lin told the young man, "No normal human being can be able to over-achieve what my cyber-suits can do, yet you did. I want to know as much about you as I can. If I can analyze you, I could probably improvise the previous designs of my cyber suits!" Lin's voice became more and more excited. She didn't know who this guy was, but his skills are interesting, and he could probably help her get stronger.

------------------------------------------------

Mitochon stared at Yamcha blankly, and said, "But, we came here to try and find the strong guy who stopped this robbery. I'm not trying to do the police's job for them." Though before Mitochon was going to say anymore, he felt a strong pressure coming from the west.

"Yamcha, I think I found the guy!" Mitochon exclaimed, "Let's go!" Mitochon then leaped into the air, and began to fly towards the power he felt.

When Mitochon began to fly, the people around the bank began to freak out as they had never seen anyone fly before.

——————————————————————

“I think it’s okay to let him through, Grey,” a voice could be heard from the distance.

The voice belonged to none other than the Lieutenant. “With the potential of a Saiyan from Universe 6, we could use a little extra help. Besides, we have more important matters to consider, Grey.”

The Lieutenant would then float up to the Saiyan and patted his shoulder. “Can I be sure you’ll deal with the threat as soon as possible?” He asked the Saiyan.

Anne let out a sigh as she hung up her phone. She had thought that her father was calling to ask her to pick up something, like a part for his designs or some groceries or something. But it had just been a call to check up on her. He always seemed to do that when a major crime was reported in West City while she was out. While Anne appreciated the concern, she was starting to get a little tired of it. And now she had lost Mitochon! Well, She hadn't been gone long. Maybe the alien was still at the bank. The girl turned back to look at the bank, only to feel the woosh of air as something flew by overhead! Looking up, Anne's has dropped as she watched Mitochon flying away.
"Oh my gosh..." Anne muttered, watching the Bio Android. Where the heck was he going? Had he figured out where the blur guy had gone?
"Hey, wait up!" Anne called out to Mitochon, running after the alien.

Commander Grey finally gave a wholesome smile, patting Celaron on the shoulder.
"Good to hear. Now come with us." He stated flatly, leading the Saiyan away from civilization.

---

"Sir, I detect readings of another foreign spacecraft entering from the south. Entity on board appears to have a similar power to this one. Orders?" Ruse spoke up suddenly, flying up next to his commander and the foreign Saiyan.

"Another one? Busy day for us," Commander Grey replied while glancing over his shoulder, "Very well. Move out Ruse." He finally added, turning his attention back to approaching Capsule Corp Base Station.

---

Quite a distance away, Ruse would land in a densely populated city, tracking the foreign power to this location.
"Okay, and....there ya are." The lean soldier mumbled to himself, locking in on a particular girl.

"Excuse me ma'am. But I don't believe your from these parts. In light of that, I'll need you to come with me." He spoke in a formal tone, attempting to keep this interaction non violent.

Zander

The young fighter nodded his head nonchalantly as Lin explained her situation, before simply continuing forward to his desired destination.

"I never got that thank you."

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
As soon as Mitochon took off Yamcha knew it was something irrelevant. Still Mitochon could get into tremendous trouble if no 1 was there to was him so Yamcha took off after. Not far behind he saw a girl try to follow after them. He didn't have time to turn around and see who was so he assumed it was the girl from before. "Hey! He's going that way, don't get left in the dust... After him!"

(It's a lil short but I guess it'll do)

Celeron sighed as he seemed resigned to his fate, but then he felt a tap on his shoulder and another new power caused his scouter to flicker as he turned and saw someone who seemed to be speaking on his behalf.

He had no idea who this lieutenant was, but all he saw was a silver lining and he had been eager to accept it.

"O-of course! That is the reason I came here, to dispose of the threat with haste to ensure safety of our universal allies." Celeron assured to this Lieutenant with resolve in his tone.

"R-right!" Anne said, nodding at Yamcha then running after Mitochon. How was he flying? It didn't look like he had any wings. In fact, it looked kinda similar to the flying that those competitors did back in those old tapes she saw of the old world tournaments. Maybe it was a technique she could learn? Whoa, that would be cool. Imagine flying around! She'd have to ask Mitochon. If she was able to catch up, that is!
"Mitochon! Mitochon! Hold on!" Anne yelled after the alien. Even though she had been sprinting for a while, she wasn't out of breath in the slightest.

"tsck,tsck...quickly, there's isn't much time."

Chittering nervously, Chicola hurried her kin along. One after the other, rodents filed into sewers. Down there, it would be much harder for them to be recaptured as Chicola had already secured the assistance the sewer rats. Unlike the animals she'd intentionally freed to act as a distraction, these rats would leave through far stealthier means as she'd managed to find one pipe-way amongst the many that funneled water through the exhibits and which connected directly to the sewers.

Initially, this should've been enough to free all the rodents. However, "—tsck, they're way too quick, eek! and they're even bigger than normal!"

Rubbing her whiskers pensively with her hands, she considered booking it ahead of time. Things had already gone awry after all.

Mitochon was heading towards the power source he had sensed, when he suddenly heard a familiar voice. He immediately stopped in his tracks, to look back and noticed the voice belonged to Anne.

“Anne!” Mitochon exclaimed in glee, as he rushed at the girl and gave her a big hug. “I thought you were gonna leave me,” Mitochon said, “What did you have to go do?”

——————————————————————

Lin snickered, and said, “I don’t have to thank you. I could’ve done the same thing if you weren’t there to ‘save the day’. But I have to admit, you seem more skillful than me in battle.”

——————————————————————

The lieutenant gave Celeron a soothing smile, and said, “That’s what I like to hear.”

The lieutenant then gave way for Celeron, and the Saiyan would be free to head to Earth.

"Ack!" Anne exclaimed as Mitochon embraced her, but the girl couldn't help but to smile at the alien's show of affection. It might have been kinda strange, since she literally just met the guy, but Anne didn't care. She hugged the alien back.
"Hey there, big guy. Sorry about ditching you back there." Anne said. "My dad called, and usually when he calls means he wants me to come home or run an errand or something. But he was just checking in on me. But you! Holy cow, you can fly?!"
Anne still found that super cool.
"Did you get a lead on where the blur guy went?" Anne asked.

Cornela sat on the ground, pushing herself against the side of a building as the world was spinning around her him her dazed state. With the sudden appearance of officer Ruse, Cornela was snapped out of her confused state as she looked at the man who spoke to her in a formal tone. “Uh, huh?” She let out in her newfound confusion. “This guy looks like he has some kind of authority here? I remember my dad telling me to not pointlessly go against the authorities since that’s nothing but trouble.” Cornela thought to herself as she stood up. “Uh, alright. I’ll follow you.”

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Frigit released a sigh of relief, as her voice seemed to have some effect and helped to calm the animals within her immediate vicinity though her vocal range and effect had been a downgrade compared to her mother. Still it served its purpose as the animals around her settled and soon enough some soldiers swooped in and began to put the animals back into their exhibits.

Still, what caused these animals to go on such a frenzy to begin with? What caused them to be unleashed in mass all at once? Frigit had no way to know for sure, but as she walked away from the zoo she paused momentarily as something caught her eye. Were...were those rats in a line going down a sewer....?

W-what the?

As Frigit gawked at the procession of rats, Chicola was gawking at her. The daylight rat had never seen anything quite like a Frost Demon, she had been living the life of a rat until a few years prior. Now, don't get her wrong, the snow-white rat had seen many things in her relatively short life. She'd peeped in on humans as they watched TV, and she'd seen just about every sight there was to see in the big city. However, none of them could've prepared her for this...hairless...thing. Well, it was wearing clothes though.

For a moment Chicola wondered if Frigit was just a large, deformed, naked mole rat. However, that assessment seemed to be...just a teensy bit off. Still, it was worth a shot to interact with this strange...thing.

"Umm...Hi and pleasedonteatuswereallydonttastegood?"

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Frigit had her eyes widened as one of the rats seemed to advance towards her, and while it was mostly unassuming in appearance there was something odd about it. Which Frigit got some confirmation to when it began to speak.

W-was that common of Earth rats? Based on her experience so far she had to say no, but given that dinosaurs walked around who knew what to expect from this rather unique ecosystem.

"D-did...you just talk? A-are you of another world?" Frigit asked, though she was a bit nerved that this creature's first impulse was that she'd consider eating her. Had she made such a scary impression already?

Planet Appelle, 546 Lightyears From Earth

"...this isn't working..."

For the past few minutes, Cherubi had been trying to figure out a good way to breach the atmosphere. Despite all Majins being able to fly, they weren't exactly knowledgeable about space flight by birth. Cherubi CERTAINLY wasn't. The Majin let out a huff before descending back to the surface of the planet.

"Wait..." An idea began to formulate in her head. "Maybe I could take a taxi! Or space bus. Or something." Cherubi blasted off towards the city. Reaching the capital, she searched around for any sort of space port or ship dock.

Soon enough, she managed to locate a small port. "Whazzis?" she wondered, looking at the tube. It seemed to be some sort of large cylinder, containing hundreds of small ships within it. "'Space Spring - launch your ships into space and get a headstart across the galaxy!' Cool." She flew inside, gazing about. She saw what looked like a space bus and flew over. "H'lo there!" she gave a court wave. "Where are you headed?"

A Konatsian was managing the ship. "New Namek. Why?" the man asked.

Cherubi pondered. "How close is that to Earth?"

"About 300."

A plan began to formulate in Cherubi's mind. "So if I take the ride to New Namek, I can start hopping from bus to bus to reach Earth...!" Cherubi flew up to the man, who took a step back at how close she was getting. "I'd like to ride with you!"

"Uh, alright." the man said. He pulled out a small handheld computer. "That'll be 21 thousand Zeni."

"...uh." Cherubi flinched. "...Zeni?"

"Yeah. You have to pay for the flight." the man replied. "What, do you live in a cave?"

She did. Cherubi let out a groan... It took her long enough to get Volume 15 of The Adventures of Super Buu The Magnificent. How was she going to save up for MULTIPLE space trips?

...what if she didn't?

"I guess I'll have to catch another ship." Cherubi said in mock disappointment. She flew out... but came back in from overhead. Finding a small crack in the ship, she decided to use her Majin abilities to her advantage. Sucking in a deep breath, she began to squeeze herself in through the hole, becoming as flat as Flat Stanley. When on the other side, she found herself in the luggage bay, puffing herself back up to normal thickness with a grunt of pain. "Oww... Now I know why more Majin don't do that." She managed to find a comfortable place to stay and leaned back, waiting for the ship to depart.

It'd still be quite the trip to Earth.

“Can...Can you not fly?” Mitochon asked confused. Mitochon was able to fly since he was conceived, so it was strange for him to hear Anne be in awe of this ability, which he thinks is simple.

“Well, I don’t really know actually, I just knew how ever since I was born,” Mitochon replied, “But, yeah! I found a lead! I can sense his energy coming from that direction!” Mitochon pointed to where he sensed the energy.

“C’mon let’s go!” Mitochon exclaimed as he immediately bolted towards the sensed energy.

——————————————————————

The lieutenant chuckled, as he was delighted to see the determination from the young Saiyan, and said, “Well, off you go.”

The lieutenant then opened a path for the Saiyan to safely enter Earth and towards West City.

"Sense his energy...?" Anne muttered, but before she could ask Mitochon had already dashed off. Anne quickly followed after the alien, more questions filling her head.
"You can sense people's energy?" Anne asked, running besides Mitochon. She had read that sharks were able to sense people's natural electricity, maybe it was something similiar to that? Super Strength, super speed, flight, the ability to sense people with his mind... This guy was sounding more and more like a legitimate superhero!
"How does that work? What does it feel like?" Anne asked.