• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Dragon Ball: A New Enemy

You all live on the planet of Nearteaj. All races live there, including Sayians, Bio-Androids(cell race), Majins, And Frieza Race live there. However, a new threat comes from deep space to destroy us all.
Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/dragon-ball-a-new-enemy-discussion.19405/#post-632522

Now for the arpee.
Out in space:
“You see that soldiers? That’s the planet Nearteaj. We start here in our total takeover of the universe. Don’t like it? Well then talk to me and I’ll give you a one way ticket into the trash chute. It’s like a slide until you get flung into space, so GET USED TO IT. I, Lord Ganjuu, do not tolerate insubordination.
On Nearteaj:

“Sickl! Wake up!” yelled Fridge the Freiza Race trainer and soldier. Sickl woke up, tired from yesterday’s training. It was a weekly all-out sparring session, and Fridge was able to knock him out cold with a Dragon Fist. He sat up on his bed and got up, placing his green new-model scouter on the side of his head which put the screen over his right eye. “Coming!” He said, walking out of his room. He saw Fridge standing in the hallway of his apartment complex, and his power level was the same as always. Higher than his, at about 233 Million. (We live in Dragon Ball, come on.) He smiled, and waved at his trainee. “We’ve got an easier day ahead of us! Let’s get going!” He said, and Sickl smiled, knowing that ‘easy’ meant they were going to some sort of party. They walked outside and scanned the area. They lived in the city, full of bustling everywhere.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
A man flew across the land of Japan. his hair, black. his clothes, a fighting gee. he landed at the top of a cottage on a mountain. "Another day" he walked inside. He lit the stove and placed a brick of ramen with some chicken, lettuce, potatoes, and ham. As he sat to eat, he heard a knock at the door. he opened it to see an old man. "Ahem....hello. I am a representative of the upcoming Tenkaichi Budokai 19 world tournament, and, as the winner of the 17th tournament, we would like you to sign up" Nardax looked at the sheet of paper. "Hmm...been awhile since I've fought in....anything" he signed the sheet. The man smirked and walked off as Nardax closed the door. "well....time to start training." he sighs. "but first, let me finish this ramen." he ate it like a tornado hitting a big city. Then, he flew over to kame house. "Hello...Master Roshi...Anyone!!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara had recently exited his house once he completed his daily regimen to keep his body in peak physical condition, a standard that he hoped held true for all Sayain warriors. He was able to live a relatively normal life, despite flying at night and hoping that no one saw him. Sure, he slipped up every now and then and he did show off his Otherwise, life was normal for the young Sayain. As he walked in the streets, he saw a flyer for the upcoming Tenkaichi Budokai Tournament, and the fighting flares were ignited. Cucumbara went home to sign the papers and then he was off to the tournament site.

Cyber_Poipole

"I guess they must be at the tournament already" Nardax shrugged and flew off. Once seeing the tournament, he landed in front of cucumbara and looked around. He saw no one, except Yamcha. He laughed and waited for tournament registry to begin.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I mean I guess but quick question, who are you?" Cucumbara asked the person who seemingly materialized next to him, ignoring Yamcha and scouting his surroundings for a site for a tournament. When he saw nothing, he gave up and decided to talk to Yamcha.
"Hey, sir, do you know where I can find the tournament?"

Cyber_Poipole

Yamcha told him that where the line starts, and Nardax walked to him. "Yamcha, havent seen you since Bulma broke up with you" Yamcha turned and punched nardax in the shoulder. Nardax then looked at cucumbara. "hmm...your power is extraordinary...are you a Saiyan as well?"

((This isn’t earth. Nearteaj is barely connected to the earth heroes, of not at all. Sooooo...))
Sickle checked a poster. “Hey! Look, our planet is having its own 19th Tenkaichi Budokai! It’s going to be sweet!” He said. Fridge nodded. “Who cares about... ummm... Earth? That’s what it’s called, right? Their tournaments can suck my a**.” He said, grinning. “Well, may as well join.” Sickl said, Fidge nodding.

Cyber_Poipole

Nardax walked into the registry. "Nardax, I'm a Saiyan," the announcer wrote his name down and nodded for him to walk to the waiting room. "Hey, big guy" a man, who resembled captain ginu but orange yelled. "You don't look so tough, you look like you just got home from karate practice." everyone laughed. Nardax walked off. he turned around and shot a ki blast at the man's foot. "We will see who needs more practice," Nardax said sitting down.

Sickl And Fridge walked up to the registry. The man there immediately noticed Fridge. “Oh-! W-warrior Fridge! I wasn’t expecting you! You barely compete in these! I’m pretty sure the last one was the 17th, when you lost to that Nardax guy.” He said, and Fridge laughed. “Well, this time I’m bringing along my disciple, Sickl.” He said, and Sickl made a small wave. He signed to two up, and they walked through the halls. Fridge then noticed Nardax. “Eyy! Nardax! Haven’t seen you since you bested me in the 17th World Martial Arts tournament finals! How ya’ doing?” He asked, walking over to the Sayian.

Cyber_Poipole

"ahh Fridge my friend!!!" Nardax stood up. "I've been doing good, training and such. I live out of the city on a mountain now" he looked around. "I also mastered a new form, but I can only use it when...I absolutely must." Nardax whispered. The announcement stated that the first round was beginning, and for the contenders to watch the board to see who they were fighting.

“I’m going to go. I’ve got business with my fellow high-class warriors to attend to.” Fridge said, waving goodbye to Nardax and Sickl. Sickl looked up at Nardax, being extremely short. “So, you beat Fridge? You must be strong! He’s my mentor, ya’ know. He found me training alone in the woods a year ago and took me under his wing.” He said, grinning.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara looked over at Sickl and Nardax. He decided that that would be okay with him, so long as he didn't reveal any of his secrets to them.
"Hey guys, I'm Cucumbara," The young Sayain introduced himself cautiously, preparing to attack of nessesary.

Cyber_Poipole

Nardax looked at sickl. "Yeah, tough match though, it actually took 3 hours" nardax smiled. He then turned to cucumbara.
"Good to meet you aswell. I am Nardax." He tighend his gees belt and looked at the board. "My opponent looks easy enough"

Sickl looked up at he board as well. Seems that if chances were good, he and Fridge might be able to battle. He laughed, because he saw his first opponent was a Bio-Android. “Heh. This will be fun.” He daid, grinning.

Cyber_Poipole

"we shall see, we do have the last 2 fights of the round, I suppose we could watch" Nardax walked over to the stands. "What has you master said about me?" he inquired. He teleported to the consessions, got food, and teleported back awaiting Sickls explanation.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I should find my opponent too," Cucumbara told his acquaintances, going over to find that his opponent was a human-Sayain hybrid.
"Oh, this should be fun, I guess," He doubted his capabilities but he felt confident none the less.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Aurora signed up for the tournament and showed up late. He got to the tournament by teleporting to a random dude their. The dude he teleported to looked like someone from Frieza's race. "Who are you?"

Cyber_Poipole

Nardax watched as the fight concluded. "My turn...." he got up and walked to his side of the arena. he left his food with Sickl and stepped in. "In the corner to the right, nardax!!!" He ran out and immediately stood straight, waiting to size up his opponent. His opposer, who was the orange ginu looking man, walked in. Nardax smiled and looked up at sickl

((Is Aurora referring to Sickl or Fridge?))
Sickl gave a thumbs up to Nardax who was fighting the odd alien. He had heard of Namek, you know, before it blew up, and he knew about the Ginyu Force. Still, even if that chump had body change, he was done. His scouter detected massive power from Nardax just waiting to be activated.

Cyber_Poipole

The fight was over before it began. The alien made the mistake of opening with power, which nardax hit the attack away like it was nothing. He then powered up, a white aura around him. "My turn" Nardax kneed the alien in the chest, punched him in the face, and kicked him to the ground. the alien got up, just to get blasted with a blue wave. Nardax Had won by elimination.

Sickl laughed at the weak ability of Nardax’s opponent. “Pfft. That guy was a loser. I’m much better.” He said, laughing and smiling. Fridge was with his friend, Tunnup. “Man, this will be fun.” He said, and Tunnup laughed. “This won’t be my first prank tournament. I’m going to show these fools a good time- wait.” He said, looking into the sky. Fridge looked up as well. “Yeah. What’s that black dot?” He said, looking up. There was a small dark spot in the sky. It wasn’t there yesterday.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara was now up against his half-sayain opponent. He looked kinda strong, but he thought that he could beat him with relative ease.
I think I can make the risk of showing off Galick Gun, they have no idea what real power I have. The Sayain assessed the situation, before turning to his opponent who was now running towards him like an idiot. This was perfect for his strategy, so he charged his attack as the Hybrid readied to punch him.
"Well, I guess this is the end. Galick Gun!" Cucumbara fired the purple beam at his foe, blasting him back and out of the ring, the Sayain had won via elimination. As he walked back to his stand, he noticed the black dot in the sky.
"I'm not the only one who sees that, right?"

Sickl was finally up in the last round of the preliminaries. He laughed as he saw his Bio-Android enemy in front of him. “Let’s do this!!!!!” He yelled, and his body was cloaked in steam. “Kaio.... KEN!!!!” He yelled, and sent off a burst of red energy. His enemy stepped back, awed and terrified. “Now for my..... Times Four....-“ he said, his energy increasing. “Kaioken... KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!” He yelled, and his opponent was blasted out of the stadium completely. He’d won by both elimination and ring-out.
“What’s that black dot?” He asked, looking into the sky.

Cyber_Poipole

Nardax Walked to the restroom, looking into the Dot. "I don't like it" Nardax looked up wand began suppressing His power. he then dashed off and tried to find Fridges power. "Cmon, Cmon, their" he teleported to fridges area.

Fridge looked at Nardax confused. “What’s up?” He asked, and Tunnup turned to him. “Aye’! The chump who beat Fridge! I’m Tunnup, best Sayian trickster in the universe! Whussup!” He said, holding out his hand for a handshake.

Cyber_Poipole

Nardax shoke his hand. "I come on urgent matters." Nardax whispers to fridge about the dot in the sky. "It right over the tournament, I felt some strange power after its arrival....I fear for the worst"

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
This young Saiyan had walked into the tournament stands, Taiko looked up to the sky and noticed the black dot, he also noticed a one of Frieza's race down below him, he approached him and was going to ask him if he had any idea of what it was, he tapped him. " Hey you have you got any idea what that black dot is." he said to Sickl, he approached him because he saw his fight and thought he was a good fighter and someone that he should make friends with.

Sickl shook his head no. “Nah, but I don’t like it. I feel an oddly familiar power coming from it, and it’s kind of making me nervous.” He said, looking up again at the dot, seemingly slightly bigger now.
Fridge nodded. “I fear for the worst, and it’s getting closer.” He said, pointing at the object. “But the rules are that the tournament must continue, so continue it will.” He said, and then added; “No matter what I do.”

Cyber_Poipole

"right...but...I feel like If somthing happens, Ill have to use my new form early" Nardax teleported away just in time to seee whos hes up gainst for the eleinaries. "Hey, Kid, Sickl, looks like Your against me" Nardax smiled. "Cant wait to see what Fridge tought you."

Sickle nodded, grinning. Their battle was up, and Sickl walked into the ring. “Well, you going to get out here and fight? Just because I’m young doesn’t mean that I can’t kick your butt!!!!” He said, cracking his knuckles.
Fridge watched the battle intently whilst keeping an eye on the ever-closening dot. It exuded an aura of hatred and malice so powerful that it rivaled Buu.

Cyber_Poipole

Nardax smiled. however, then yellow aura began to flow around him. he opened his eyes and In a flash, his hair turned yellow. He super Saiyan 1. He went into a fighting stance. "Im ready when you are kid" In no time he teleported behind him and hit him into the air. then flew up and began punching him.

Sickl blocked each punch with ease, yawning as the onslaught continued. “We done?” He asked, as his body began to buff up and grow larger as his mask retreated back into his face. He now was no longer blocking but using his chest and arm muscles to buff it out. He laughed and said in his newly deepened voice; “Galick Gun.” And shot the fast charging purple and pink blast straight into Nardax’s face.

Cyber_Poipole

Nardax got up from the crater the blast left. "Fridge has taught you well, looks like I don't have to hold back" Nardax went into a charging stance. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" He began to charge His ki. Sparks exploded around him and the ground began to shake. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" people in the audience could feel the power within the screams. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Glares of yellow lig shone around Nardax as his aura went wild. "RRRRRAAAAAA" Nardax lifted his head up to look at the sky, releasing his energy. His hair began to glow and gained length. "YOU WANNA SEE WHAT BEAT YOUR MASTER, ILL SHOW YA" he yelled as he released another burst. electricity sparked around him as one last burst was released. after a gigantic blinding light, Nardax walked out of the crater, with long gold, hair, and a...diffrent, more stern face. In a deeper voice, he said. "This.....is Super Saiyan 3, one of the most powerful forms of Super Saiyan."

“Grk! He’s gone extremely powerful. This calls for skipping 3rd form, so...” he said, and his muscles went down. His horns retreated as he shrunk in size and his head turned smooth and domed. He was still taller than first form, that’s for sure.
“So, how do you like my final form. Could remind some of you of Frieza, and if you do, you know not to underestimate me.” He said, and his face broke into a demonic grin. He rushed at the Super Sayian 3 and unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks at Nardax.
Fridge shook his head. “The idiot. Doesn’t he even know how much power that uses! And it’s stamina is garbage! Seriously, he has no chance against Sickl if he uses that form.” He sighed.

Cyber_Poipole

Nardax, after some of the punches connecting, grabs sickls leg. "You know, this may take alot of stamina, but, I can do a lot in the short time I have." he looks up at fridge, and nodded. he then slams sickl to the ground, keeping him down with his foot. "Do you yield." Nardax held his hand out, beginning to charge a ki blast.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cucumbara watched the battle intently, focusing more on Hard as than Sickl. The Sayain's Power was amazing, especially showing Nardax's apparent mastery over Super Sayain 3. He could barely use Super Sayain 2 for long and Super Sayain 3 was just downright painful for the young Sayain.
He's definitely a strong and admirable warrior, I kinda wish I was like him.
Cucumbara looked at the black dot, sensing it's hatred and malice before ignoring it and looking to find his next matchup.

Sickl laughed a devious laugh. “Hell No.” he said, and raised two fingers to his forehead.
5 Munites later. (More like 3 seconds)
His forehead lit up in energy. “Special.... Beam.... CANNON!!!!!” He yelled, and shot the beam at Nardax. It killed Raditz, so it should do immense damage to Nardax because of how close they were.
Fridge laughed, seeing this display. “Haha! He finally unleashed... well... his second signature move! Nobody survives this. Let’s just hope he can last long enough while he’s like that, unlike I did.” He said, smiling.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Taiko watched on as Sickl used that special beam cannon, he had only heard of it and never seen what it could do before. " That is actually quite impressive, guess I will cheer him." Taiko said while looking at him and how he was sort of enjoying the fight.
However that black dot in the sky was moving more and more close, he couldn't let down his guard, but he cheered Sickl on anyway, " Go on Sickl you can do it!"

Cyber_Poipole

Nardax blocked the blast. "This power...Fridge really did teach him well." he pushed the blast back far enough to hit him, but not kill him. Emerging from the smoke it a Nardax, still ssj3, with a torn fighting gee. "Not half bad, but, let's see how you can do." Nardax flew into the air. He raised his hands to his side. something was different. this time, it collected energy much like a spirit bomb. Nardax began to yell. "KAH......ME..."

Sickl got up from the ashes and held his hands together. “You want to do that? Ok! Let’s do that!!!!” He said, and a blue ball of energy apppeared between his hands. “KAAME... HAAAAME....” he yelled, waiting for the right moment to shoot, but decided to do something drastic. “TIMES TWENTY..... HAAAAAAAAAA!” He yelled, and his Kaioken activated as a blue and red light streaked from his hands straight at the SS3.
Fridge was taken aback by the power. “H-how? What is this power!? It’s..... unnatural, especially for him! And I only taught him up to x10 Kaioken!” He said, shocked.