• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Don't tell mom the gym leader's dead (RP thread)

The fancy (not to mind angry) looking woman stuck up her nose and went with Bree. "Come along trainers."

As they walked down the hallway Cooper, peaking out from Mortis' room, noticed the girl at the end of the row turn her head. It swiveled slowly, and stopped dead on him. Cooper ducked back inside. He waited a few moment. He didn't hear anything, he assumed she was... "Hi, I'm Emily. What are you doing here?"

(OOC1: I hope I'm not autoing too much here, but this seems to be roughly what you were setting yourself up for.)

(OOC2: I honestly don't know what to add to the situation outdoors at this moment. You guys seem to have it covered. I wouldn't want to go overboard with complications, there's a balancing act in there somewhere. But I'll butt in if I've got something. As a result of this this post is rather short.)

(OOC3: Keybored, you're free to take Inimica to the battle hall. Or, you know, wherever you want to take her.)

Upon the girl's questioning, after briefly being shocked, Cooper defaulted to what he always did when he wanted people to leave. He acted rude. "I work here," he said flatly, barely looking at Emily. "Cleaning up. Why don't you stay with your group over there?" He would dismissively wave his hand at her, tried to enter the closest room that wasn't Mortis's, and shut the door behind him.

Cooper did this a often. It really didn't matter what random people thought of him, because he wasn't going to see them again anyways. He had gotten pretty good at it too. He figured that no one would want to stay with someone who didn't respect them. Cooper hoped that this would work now more than ever.

(OOC: The autoing is fine. It's probably what he'd do anyways.)

Last edited:
Cooper's rudeness seemed to have payed off, as Emily was with her group as Bree led them to the battle hall. It was a colorful group. Up front the disinterested looking Bree with the steaming gum leader just behind her. Behind them followed the three kids, the girl Emily was talking quietly to the boy with the Skitty. Behind them came (OOC: if any followed) some more gym trainers and a Ditto disguised as one who looked like they might stop being bored if the stuck up woman would make a spectacle of herself again. At the tail end of the group was a colorful mixture of Pok'emon great and small being busy getting to know each other. Feet pattering across the hallway floor, some happy noises and a soft clinging off scales reminded the group of humans in front they were still behind them.

"Okay, that took you bunch long enough," said Inimica to nobody in particular. We officially challenge for three second badges, and we haven't got all day okay?"

Outside Sol the Absol was putting the finishing touches to the hole Ginger the Eevee had started, and the just slightly too unobscured mount of dirt that had come out of it. It was around that time that Tamara noticed the Eevee she was eyeing looked pretty dirty. Eevees dig for bones, but do they usually dig deep enough to get earth on their shoulders?

Zoe had managed to clean up after herself and was free to interact with whatever scene Zillasafe thinks is interesting.