• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[Doggyears's Sprites] I'm baaaack~

I've been guilted into returning. Blame(or thank) Linkachu, Carmen, KOL, Ruko, Shado, Zackeh, ...and um... There were more of you, I know it D:<

~Request slots~
[glow=red,1,300]1[/glow]Empty
[glow=blue,2,300]2[/glow]Empty
[glow=green,2,300]3[/glow]Empty

My Sprites!
Ralts Army​

Raltsarmy-2.png
Galladecavalry.png
gardevoircavalry.png

Ralts Army, you can see it in my sig. Individual cavalry sprites
But, you never know when I'll change
the image, so I'll stick it here too.

Trainer Sprites​

Doggyears2.png
Ninian.png
KIN.png

Me as a trainer ^_~ Ninian From Fire Emblem A Re-vamped Gold.
...Well, breeder is There's something wrong My first ve-ramp
more like it XD with her hair and I don't ever XD
know how to fix it. -_-

Pokemon​

Qrevamp.png
flaffyrevamp.png

'Nother re-vamp

Trainer Cards​

KINTrainercard.png
Kin's Journal: Earned my first badge. Caught a Mareep. Mareep evolved into Flaffy. Defeated Team Rocket grunts. Saved at Azalea's Pokecenter.

Like I said, Amazing, once again.

The Ralts army is for the lulz XD

Yourself as breeder/trainer is also awesome.

That is all. (As to not be repetitive X3)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've been guilted into returning. Blame(or thank) Linkachu, Carmen, KOL, Ruko, Shado, Zackeh, ...and um... There were more of you, I know it D:<

*Giggles*

Also, really love your Rapidash riders. I don't generally run into sprites like that much, so they're pretty original and amusing to see XD

Can't wait to see more, DE ^^

Edit: Doh. Meant to add - your sprite of yourself is really cute ;)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I loled so hared at the Ralts army. That's good stuff right thar. I also like the you sprite, I could easily see that in game.

Awww, the Ralts army is adorable! And yes I know I suck at commenting on sprites but I really do like the trainer (err breeder) sprite of yourself ^_^

Er...for this reason, this sprite army strikes me as sort of species-ist and ageist.

However, qualms aside, this is pretty good. I like the bridle.

Is Gardevoir riding sidesaddle?!

Er...for this reason, this sprite army strikes me as sort of species-ist and ageist.

However, qualms aside, this is pretty good. I like the bridle.

Is Gardevoir riding sidesaddle?!

...Gardevoir can be riding however it makes the most sense for her to be riding XD

Anyways, I'm taking requests nao~ Three at a time, though. First come, first serve. It's been a while since I've done this XD The slots will be shown in my first post.

I love your trainer sprites and your ralts-gallade line, especially the gallade riding the rapidash, I really loved that one. Also I thought your Ninian sprite looked fine.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Anyways, I'm taking requests nao~ Three at a time, though. First come, first serve. It's been a while since I've done this XD The slots will be shown in my first post.

One word: Linkachu! ^__^

(I'd love to see one done with your quality. If you accepted the request and wanted some ideas on specific design traits, poke me over the chat sometime. Just remember, my Linkachu generally = Raichu, not Pikachu XD)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
See, aren't you glad I forced convinced you to come back now? You make wonderful sprites :3

It's nothing I haven't already said, but I love your personal trainer sprite, and the Ninian looks really nice.. I don't see what you find wrong about Ninian's hair XD

See, aren't you glad I forced convinced you to come back now? You make wonderful sprites :3
^ Jerk XD

So I'm doing this run through of Pokemon Silver... And I felt like making a Trainer Card to represent me throughout the game.

Silvertrainercard.png

It'll get updated as I move farther ^^ Also, Kin = a Japanese name meaning "gold." :3 ( at least according my sources >>; )

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The bomb and Ocarina both look bad to me, but meh. What does Linkachu think? XD

Linkachu thinks it's adorable ^__^

I love how it's looking up at the fairy, and the hat flows down its back nicely. It's a bit hard to make out the Ocarina due to size restraints, but it's an awesome addition. Now I'm picturing Linkachu playing it in the forest ^_~

Thanks muchly, DE. I really love it :D

>

I have a request for my fanfic character Carmen ^^;

Oookay, let's see here. She has long wavy black hair and Dahlia's (the frontier brain) skin tone. She also has silver eyes (and that doesn't really matter does it

Sorry for the wait, Carmen. Here's your sprite:
Carmen.png

You didn't say what colorthe boots were, so I went with gray/black. The hair looks off to me.. I suck with hair ;_;

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
May I request a sprite with a Trainer Card because I'm special? :D

I'll follow suit and request a sprite of myself... and I'd like the following pokemon on the trainer card:
  • Octillery
  • Ninjask
  • Gardevoir
  • Slaking
  • Haunter
  • Smeargle

• For the sprite... well, you know what I look like XP
      But may I have a gray shirt and jeans?